Shut it down. Do it quickly. Don’t destroy it.
关掉它 动作要快 不能摧毁它
And don’t die. Great. Thanks.
还有 不要死 好极了 谢谢
Showtime.
好戏开场
Oh, my back!
啊 我的腰!
Surprising. We must bring him back.
出乎意料 我们一定要把他带回来
Sound the all clear, and invite him to dinner.
解除警报 请他来吃晚餐
Most important, keep things light.
最要紧的是不要让他看出来
Praise him. Make him feel like we appreciate his abilities.
夸他一下 让他感到我们 很欣赏他的能力
Am I overdressed?
我是不是穿得太正式了?
Actually, you look rather dashing.
说实话 你穿得很时髦
I take it our host is… I’m sorry.
我想我们的雇主… 抱歉
He won’t be dining with us. He hopes you’ll understand.
他不想和我们共进晚餐 他希望你能理解
Of course. I do usually make it a point to know who I’m working for.
当然 但我通常比较想知道为谁工作
He prefers a certain amount of anonymity.
他喜欢保持一点神秘感
Surely, you of all people understand that.
当然了 你是能理解的
I was just wondering, of all the places
我只是不明白 有那么多地方可以
to settle down, why live…
住 为什么偏偏选择住在…
With a volcano? He’s attracted to power. So am I.
火山边? 他迷恋力量 我也是
It’s a weakness we share. Seems a bit unstable.
这是我们共有的弱点 看来有点不牢靠
I prefer to think of it as misunderstood.
我希望你这种看法是因为误解
Aren’t we all?
我们不都这样吗?
Volcanic soil is among the most fertile on Earth.
火山土是地球上最肥沃的土壤之一
Everything at the table was grown right here.
这桌上的东西都是这里长的
How does it compare? Everything’s delicious.
你觉得怎样? 全都很可口
Jeez. Hurry, honey.
天啊 快点 亲爱的
Or you’ll be late for work.
你上班要迟到了
Have a great day, honey. Thanks.
祝你工作顺利 亲爱的 谢谢
Help customers, climb ladders… Bring bacon.
伺候好客户 努力往上爬… 还要养好家
All that jazz.
就是这样
You have an appointment?
你预约了吗?
I’m an old friend. I just wanted to…
我是老朋友 我只想…
All visitors are required… Go check the electric fence.
所有访客都必须… 走开 检查电网去
What is it? Who are you? What do you want?
怎么回事? 你是谁? 想干什么?
My God, you’ve gotten fat. Come in. Come, come.
天啊 你发福了 进来吧 快 快
Yes, things are going quite well. Quite well. My God, no complaints.
是啊 一切都很好 都很好 上帝啊 没什么可抱怨的
But, you know, it is not the same. Not the same at all.
不过你知道 和以前不一样了 完全不一样了
Weren’t you in the news? Some show in Prayge… Prague?
你不是还上过电视吗? 是什么演出 在布拉… 布拉格?
Milan, darling. Milan.
米兰 亲爱的 是米兰
Supermodels. Nothing super about them.
超级名模 她们根本 没什么超级的地方
Spoiled, stupid, little stick figures
任性 愚蠢 瘦得像火柴棒
with poofy lips who think only about themselves.
总是浓妆艳抹 只会为自己着想的家伙
Feh! I used to design for gods.
切! 我以前可是为诸神设计服装的
But perhaps you come with a challenge, eh? I was surprised to get your call.
不过也许你要来求我? 接到你的电话我可是吃了一惊呢
E, I just need a patch job.
E 我只要你帮我补一下
Hmm. This is megamesh. Outmoded, but very sturdy.
唔 这是超网眼式的 过时了 不过很结实
And you’ve torn right through it! What have you been doing, Robert?
你却把它扯破了! 你到底在干什么 罗伯特?
Moonlighting hero work?
月下扮英雄?
Must have happened a long time ago.
那肯定是很久以前的事了
I see. This is a hobo suit, darling.
明白了 这是叫花子穿的
You can’t be seen in this. I won’t allow it!
你可不能穿这个出门 我不允许!
Fifteen years ago, maybe, but now?
十五年前可能允许 可现在嘛——
What do you mean? You designed it.
你是什么意思? 这可是你设计的
I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.
我永远不看从前的作品 那只会影响现在的工作
You need a new suit. That much is certain.
你需要一套新衣服 这是可以肯定的
A new suit? Where the heck am I gonna get a new suit?
新衣服? 我到底上哪儿能弄到新衣服?
You can’t! It’s impossible! I’m far too busy.
你弄不到的! 不可能! 我又太忙了
So ask me now, before I again become sane.
所以快点求我吧 趁我还没有恢复理智
Wait. You want to make me a suit?
等等 你想给我做套新衣服?
You push too hard, darling! But I accept.
你也太过分了 亲爱的! 不过我接受
It will be bold. Dramatic! Yeah.
它的设计会很大胆 很惹眼! 好
Heroic! Yeah, something classic, like Dynaguy!
很高雅! 对 经典的衣服 就像劲爆侠!
Oh! He had a great look! Oh, the cape and the boots…
哦! 他可真帅! 那披风 还有靴子…
No capes!
不能加披风!
Isn’t that my decision? Do you remember Thunderhead?
不是该听我的吗? 你记得霹雳头吗?
Tall, storm powers. Nice man. Good with kids.
高个子 能驾驭暴风雨 是个好人 跟孩子们很合得来
Listen, E… November 15th of ’58.
听我说 E… 58年11月15号
All was well, another day saved when his cape snagged on a missile fin.
本来一切顺利 可是他的披风却被 导弹尾翼挂住了
Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb…
霹雳头不是很聪明…
Stratogale!
风云女!
April 23rd, ’57. Cape caught in a jet turbine.
57年4月23号 披风被 吸进发动机叶片里
You can’t generalize about these things.
你不能以偏概全
Meta man. Express elevator. Dynaguy, snag on takeoff.
中元侠 在高速电梯上出事 劲爆侠 起飞时被钩住
Splashdown, sucked into a vortex. No capes!
天外飞降 被卷进旋风里 不能加披风!
Now, go on. Your new suit will be finished before your next assignment.
好了 你的新衣服会在下次任务 以前做好的
You know I’m retired from hero work.
你知道我已经不当英雄了
As am I, Robert. Yet, here we are.
和我一样 罗伯特 可你 还不是又来找我了?
E, I only need a patch job. For sentimental reasons.
E 我只需要把衣服补一下 为了怀旧
Fine. I will also fix the hobo suit.
好吧 我也会把叫花子衣服补好的
You’re the best of the best, E. Yes, I know, darling. I know.
你是绝顶高手 E 对 我知道 亲爱的 我知道
Don’t answer it, honey, I got it!
别接 亲爱的 我来听!
Hello? We have a new assignment for you.
喂? 我们有新任务要给你
How soon can you get here? I’ll leave tomorrow morning.
你什么时候能到这儿? 我明天早上动身
See you there. Goodbye.
那就到时候见 再见
Who was that, honey? The, uh, office?
谁打来的? 是…公司的人吗?
Another conference. Short notice, but you know…
又要开会 时间很赶 不过你也知道…
…duty calls.
…工作需要嘛
Bob? Yeah, what’s up, honey?
鲍勃? 唔 什么事 亲爱的?
Ha… have a great trip. Thanks, sweetie.
祝你… 祝你旅途愉快 谢谢 甜心
I’ll call you when I get there. I love you.
我到的时候会给你打电话的 我爱你
So much. I love you too.
很爱很爱 我也爱你啊
This is your automated Captain.
我是您的自动机长
Would you care for more mimosa?
您还想要香槟加橙汁吗?
Don’t mind if I do. Thanks. You’re welcome.
我要是想的话 你可别介意 谢谢 别客气
Currently 78 degrees in Nomanisan. Perfect weather for flying.
当前岛上气温为78度 天气良好 适合飞行
Please fasten your seat belt. We’re beginning our descent.
请系好安全带 我们要降落了
Hello, Mr. Incredible. Nice suit.
你好 神奇超人 衣服很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice to be back, Mirage.
回到这里很高兴
You’ll be briefed on your assignment in the conference room at two.
两点钟会在会议室给你听任务简报
D Wing, room A 113. 2:00. Got it.
D座 A 113号房 两点 知道了
See you there.
会议室见
Edna.
埃德娜
I’d like to speak to Edna, please. This is Edna.
请让我和埃德娜通话 我是埃德娜
E? This is Helen. Helen who?
我是海伦 哪个海伦?
Helen Parr? You know…
海伦·帕尔 你知道的…
Elastigirl?
弹力女侠
Darling! It’s been such a long time after all these years! So long!
亲爱的! 都过去这么多年了! 真是太久了!
It’s been a while.
是有段日子了
There’s only one person Bob would trust to patch his supersuit. That’s you.
鲍勃只会放心让一个人给他补 超人服 那个人就是你
Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn’t it?
对 对 对 很棒吧 是吗?
Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear.
比他从前穿的那些难看睡衣强多了
They are finished. When are you coming to see?
我已经都做好了 你什么时候过来看?
I’m calling about… Don’t make me beg.
我打电话来是为了… 不要让我求你
I won’t do it, you know.
我不会求人的 你知道
Beg, no, I’m calling about suit.
求你? 不 我打电话来是为了衣服的事
Bob’s suit! I’m calling about Bob’s suit.
是 是为了鲍勃的衣服! 我打电话来是为了鲍勃的衣服
You come in one hour, darling.
你一小时以内来吧 亲爱的
I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye.
说定了 好吗? 好的 再见
It’s bigger!
它更大!
It’s badder!
它更坏!
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s too much for Mr. Incredible!
女士们先生们 神奇超人打不过它!
It’s finally ready.
终于可以了
You know, I went through quite a few supers to get it worthy to fight you,
你知道吗 我用好多超级英雄磨炼它 好让它能够跟你打
but man, it wasn’t good enough!
可是 它还是不够强!
After you trashed the last one, I had to make some major modifications.
在你打坏上一个以后 我只好 再对它做一些大修改
Sure it was difficult, but you are worth it.
当然这很困难 不过为了你 值得这么干
I mean, after all, I am your biggest fan.
再怎么说 我也是你的头号崇拜者
Buddy? My name is not Buddy!
巴迪? 我不叫巴迪!
And it’s not IncrediBoy either!
也不叫神奇小子!
That ship has sailed. All I wanted was to help you.
那已经过去了 那时候我心里想的只是帮你