So, how about you, Vi? How was school?
那么你怎么样 小薇? 学校里怎样?
Nothing to report. You’ve hardly touched your food.
没什么好说的 你的饭都没动过
I’m not hungry for meatloaf. Well, it is leftover night.
我不想吃肉糕 哦 今晚又要留下剩饭了
We have steak, pasta… What are you hungry for?
我们还有肉排 意大利面… 你想要什么?
Tony Rydinger. Shut up.
托尼·莱丁杰 闭嘴
Well, you are. I said, shut up, you little insect.
好 你真的在想他 我说了闭嘴 你这小臭虫
Well, she is. Do not shout at the table.
她是在想他 别在饭桌上大喊大叫
Honey! Kids! Listen to your mother.
亲爱的! 孩子们! 听妈妈的话!
She’d eat if we were having Tony loaf.
假如我们有托尼糕 她就会吃了
That’s it!
好啊!
Stop it!
住手!
You’re gonna be toast! Stop running in the house.
你会变成吐司面包! 别在家里乱跑
Sit down!
坐下!
Hey, no force fields! You started it.
嘿 不准用超能力场! 是你起的头
You sit down! You sit down!
你坐下! 你也坐下!
Violet!
薇奥莱特!
“Simon J. Paladino,
“西蒙·J·帕拉蒂诺
longtime advocate of superhero rights, is missing”?
超级英雄权利的长期鼓吹者 失踪了”?
Gazerbeam. Bob! It’s time to engage.
激光眼 鲍勃! 你该来管管了
Do something! Don’t just stand there!
做点什么! 别光站着!
I need you to intervene! You want me to intervene?
我要你插手! 你要我插手?
Okay. I’m intervening!
好的 我插手了! 我插手了!
Violet, let go of your brother.
薇奥莱特 放开你弟弟
Hello?
哈啰?
Get the door.
去开门
Hey, Lucius! Hey, Speedo. Helen, Vi, Jack Jack.
嘿 卢修斯! 嘿 飞毛腿 海伦 小薇 杰杰
lce of you to drop by. Ha! Never heard that one before.
真是贵”冰”来访 哈! 这话可真新鲜
Lucius! Whoa!
卢修斯! 哇!
Ha, ha. Oh!
哈哈 噢!
I like it when it shatters. I’ll be back later.
我喜欢它碎掉的时候 我会晚点回来
Where are you two going? It’s Wednesday.
你们两个去哪? 今天星期三
Bowling night. Say hello to Honey for me, Lucius.
保龄球之夜 替我向汉妮问好 卢修斯
Will do. Good night, Helen. Good night, kids.
会的 晚安 海伦 晚安 孩子们
Don’t think you’ve avoided talking about the principal’s office.
别以为你去校长室的事 就这么了结了
Your father and I are still gonna discuss it.
你爸爸和我还会找你谈话的
I’m not the only kid who’s been sent to the office.
又不是只有我一个人给叫到 办公室去
Other kids don’t have superpowers.
别的孩子没有超能力
Now, it’s perfectly normal… What do you know about normal?
现在 绝对正常… 你知道什么是正常?
What does anyone in this family know about normal?
这个家里有人知道什么是正常吗?
Now, wait a minute, young lady. We act normal. I wanna be normal.
等一下 小姑娘 我们都装得很正常 我也想做正常人
The only normal one is Jack Jack, and he’s not even toilet trained.
可唯一正常的人就是杰杰 他 还不会自己用马桶
Lucky.
真好运
I meant about being normal.
我是说做正常人真好
So now I’m in deep trouble.
所以我就有大麻烦了
I mean, one more jolt of this death ray and I’m an epitaph.
我是说 要是再来上一道死光 我就要进棺材了
Somehow I managed to find cover. What does Baron Von Ruthless do?
好在我总算找到了躲的地方 然后无情男爵怎么做?
He starts monologuing. He starts monologuing.
他开始长篇大论 他开始长篇大论
He starts this prepared speech about how feeble I am compared to him.
他开始发表早就准备好的演讲 说我跟他比起来怎么怎么弱
How inevitable my defeat is,
说我的失败怎么怎么不可避免
the world will soon be his. Yada, yada, yada.
世界很快就是他的了 怎样怎样…
Yammering. Yammering.
没完没了 没完没了
I mean, the guy has me on a platter, and he won’t shut up.
这家伙打得我没脾气 而且还说个没完
Municiberg, we have a 23 56… 23 56, what is that?
穆尼西堡 我们接到23 56… 23 56 那是什么?
Robbery? This is just sad.
抢劫? 真是倒霉
Want to catch a robber? No.
想去抓强盗吗? 不想
Tell you the truth, I’d rather go bowling.
实话跟你说吧 我宁可去打保龄球
Look, what if we actually
你说 要是我们真的去干我们的
did what our wives think we’re doing?
老婆以为我们在干的事情 那不好吗?
Just to shake things up.
就算是平衡一下
He’s not alone. The fat guy’s still with him.
他不是一个人 那个大块头还和他在一起
They’re just talking.
他们一直在说话
What are we doing here? Protecting people.
我们在这里算是干什么? 保护别人
Nobody asked us. You need an invitation?
没人求我们保护 你想要别人请你?
I’d like one, yes. We keep sneaking out to do this, and…
想啊 对 我们一直偷偷摸摸 地干这种事…
You remember Gazerbeam? There was something in the paper.
你记得激光眼吗? 报上提到过他
He had trouble with civilian life. When did you see him?
他也过不惯小老百姓的生活 你什么时候看见他的?
I don’t see anyone from the old days. Just you.
以前的老伙计我都没看见 只有你
And we’re pushing our luck as it is. Come on.
现在我们又是这样来赌运气 得了
It was fun the first time, but if we keep doing this…
第一次是很好玩 可要是我们 一直这么干…
We have a report on a fire… A fire. We’re close!
我们接到火灾报告… 火灾 我们离那儿很近!
Yeah, baby! We’re gonna get caught.
好啊 宝贝! 我们会给逮住的
Fire! Yeah!
火灾! 好啊!
Is that everybody? Yeah.
所有人都在这儿了? 对
It better be. Can’t you put this out?
最好是这样 你就不能把这火灭了吗?
I can’t lay down a layer thick enough! It’s evaporating too fast!
我做不出足够厚的冰! 它蒸发得太快了!
What’s that mean? It means it’s hot.
这是什么意思? 意思是这里太热了
I’m dehydrated, Bob. You’re out of ice?
我都给烤干了 鲍勃 你的冰用完了?
You can’t run out. You can use water in the air.
你不可能用完的 你连空气里的水都能用
There is no water in this air! What’s your excuse, run out of muscle?
这种空气里没有水! 你又有什么借口 把肌肉用完了?
I can’t smash walls. The building’s getting weaker.
我不能把墙打破 这幢楼快撑不住了
It’s gonna come down on top of us. I wanted to go bowling!
它会砸到我们头顶上的 我想去打保龄球的!
All right! Stay right on my tail! This is gonna get hot!
好吧! 跟紧了! 会很热的!
Oh, good.
哦 很好
That ain’t right.
不对劲啊
We look like incompetent bad guys! You can get water out of the air.
我们看起来就像三流坏蛋! 你可以从空气里取水了
Freeze!
别动!
Freeze!
别动!
I’m thirsty. I said freeze!
我口渴 我说了别动!
I’m just getting a drink.
我只是喝点水
You’ve had your drink. Now… I know. I know. Freeze.
你已经喝过了 现在… 我知道 我知道 冰冻!
Police officers!
警察!
That was way too close.
这次真是太险了
We are not doing that again.
咱们再也不能这么干了
Verify you want to switch targets? Over.
你确认要换目标吗? 完毕
Trust me. This is the one he’s been looking for.
相信我 这就是他一直在找的人
I thought you’d be back by 11. I said I’d be back later.
我以为你最晚11点能回来 我说了会晚点回来
I assumed you’d be back later. If you came back at all…
我是以为你会晚一点回来 只要你最后还是回来了…
…you’d be “back later”. Well, I’m back, okay?
…就算是”晚点回来” 好了 我已经回来了 行了吧?
Is this rubble?
这是碎石吧?
It was just a little workout. Just to stay loose.
稍微练习一下而已 免得身体僵掉了
You know how I feel about that. Darn you! We can’t blow cover again.
你知道我是怎么想的 真是的! 我们不能再暴露身份了
The building was coming down anyway. What?
总之是因为那幢楼塌了 什么?
You knocked down a building?
你把一幢楼弄塌了?
It was on fire. Structurally unsound. It was coming down.
它着火了 结构不牢了 所以就塌了
Have you been listening to the police scanner again?
你又在偷听警方频道?
I performed a public service. You act like that’s a bad thing.
我是在为人民服务 你好像觉得那是坏事一样
It is a bad thing, Bob!
那就是坏事 鲍勃!
Uprooting our family again,
为了你能重新体验那些光辉岁月
so you can relive the glory days is a bad thing.
就害得我们搬家 这就是坏事
It’s better than acting like they didn’t happen!
总比假装那些事没有发生过要强!
Yes! They happened! But this, our family,
对! 它们是发生过! 可是我们家里的事
is what’s happening now, Bob. And you are missing this!
才是正在发生的事 鲍勃 你却一点不关心!
I can’t believe you don’t want to go to your own son’s graduation.
我真是不敢相信你不想参加 儿子的毕业典礼
It’s not a graduation. He’s moving from fourth to fifth grade.
那不算毕业 他只是从四年级升五年级
It’s a ceremony! It’s psychotic!
那也是一次典礼! 那是有病!
They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity
他们一直在变着法子表扬平庸之才
but if someone is exceptional…
可要是出了什么不同寻常的人…
This is not about you, Bob. It’s about Dash.
这不是你自己的事 鲍勃 是达什的事
You want to do something for Dash? Let him actually compete.
你想替达什做点事吗? 那就让他真正去竞争
Let him go out for sports! I will not be made the enemy!
让他去参加运动会! 我也不想当恶人!
You know why we can’t do that. Because he’d be great.
你知道我们为什么不能那样做 因为他会大获成功
This is not about you!
这不是你自己的事!
All right, Dash. I know you’re listening. Come on out.
好吧 达什 我知道你在听 出来吧
Vi? You, too, young lady.
小薇 你也是 出来吧 小姑娘
Come on. Come on out.
快点 出来吧
It’s okay, kids. We’re just having a discussion.
没什么 孩子们 我们只不过在讨论
Pretty loud discussion.
讨论得很大声
But that’s okay. What’s important is that Mommy and I are a team.
不过那没关系 重要的是 妈妈和我一直是战友
We’re united, uh, against forces of… Pigheadedness?
我们团结一致 共同对抗… 老顽固?
I was gonna say evil. We’re sorry we woke you.
我想说邪恶来着 对不起 把你们吵醒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!