Is this on? That’s fine.
这个开了吗? 就这样
I can break through walls, I just can’t…
我会穿墙破壁 却不会…
That’s fine. I can’t get this on.
就这样 却不会玩这个
Mr. Incredible… Do you have a secret identity?
神奇超人… 你有保密的身份吗?
Every superhero has a secret identity. I don’t know a single one who doesn’t.
每个超级英雄都有保密的身份 我还不知道有谁不是这样
Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?
谁愿意一直承担当超人的压力呢?
Of course I have a secret identity.
我当然有保密的身份啦
Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on.
你以为会在超市里看见我穿成这样? 得了
Who’d want to go shopping as Elastigirl, know what I mean?
谁愿意用弹力女侠的身份去买东西 明白我的意思吗?
Superladies, they’re always trying to tell you their secret identity.
那些女超人 总是想把自己的 保密身份告诉你
Think it’ll strengthen the relationship or something.
她们觉得可以这样来套近乎
I said,
我就说:
“Girl, I don’t want to know about your mild mannered alter ego or anything like that.”
“姑娘 我不想知道你那温柔的另一面”
I mean, you tell me you’re a super mega ultra lightning babe,
我是说 你告诉我你是 宇宙无敌超级霹雳小甜甜
that’s all right with me. I’m good. I’m good.
那就行了 我很满意 很满意
No matter how many times you save the world,
不管你多少次拯救世界
it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
它总是又会陷入危机
Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know?
有时候我真想叫它消停一下 明白吗?
For a little bit. I feel like the maid. “I just cleaned up this mess.
只要一会儿 我觉得自己像女佣一样 “我刚刚把这里收拾好
Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?”
咱们就不能让它干净个十分钟吗? ”
I could get to that point.
我能理解
“Please?” We’re not finished.
“劳驾? ” 还没结束呢
Sometimes I think I’d just like the simple life, you know?
有时我觉得我就喜欢平平淡淡 的生活 你明白吗?
Relax a little and raise a family.
稍微休息一下 安心养家
Settle down? Are you kidding? I’m at the top of my game!
退隐江湖? 你开玩笑吧? 我正在兴头上呢!
I’m up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on.
我可是跻身大人物的行列! 姑娘们 来吧
Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so.
把拯救世界的工作让给男人? 我可不同意
I don’t think so.
我可不同意
We interrupt for a bulletin.
现在插播一条新闻
A high speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway,
警方正在飞车追捕持枪歹徒
traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.
他们沿圣帕布洛大道向北行驶
单独追捕
Yeah, I’ve got time.
好啊 我有时间
合作追捕 自动驾驶
拦截模式 转换
Mr. Incredible.
神奇超人 神奇超人
What is it, ma’am? My cat, Squeaker, won’t come down.
怎么了 太太? 我的猫 小喳喳 不肯下来
Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble.
好的 建议您站远点 可能有麻烦
No, he’s quite tame.
不会 他很乖的
Let go now.
快放手
Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You’ve done it again.
谢谢你 神奇超人 你又成功了
You’re the best. No, I’m just here to help.
你是最棒的 不 只是刚好来这儿帮忙
All units. We have a tour bus robbery…
各单位注意 发生了观光巴士抢劫案…
Tour bus robbery. I’ve still got time.
观光巴士抢劫案 我还有时间
Officers. Ma’am. Squeaker.
警官 太太 小喳喳
Cool! Ready for take off! What the…?
酷! 准备出动! 这是…?
Who are you supposed to be? I’m IncrediBoy.
你到底是谁? 我是神奇小子
What? No.
什么? 不对
You’re that kid from the fan club.
你是那个追星族俱乐部的孩子
Brophy. Brody. Buddy! Buddy!
布洛菲 布洛迪 巴迪! 你叫巴迪!
My name is IncrediBoy.
我叫神奇小子
I’ve been nice, I’ve stood for photos,
我一直对你们很和气 跟你们合影
signed every scrap of paper you pushed at me…
在你们给我的每张纸上签名 可这…
No, don’t worry about training me. I know your moves,
啊 不用费心训练我 我知道你的动作
crime fighting style, favorite catch phrases, everything!
打击犯罪的风格 最喜欢的口头禅 我全知道!
I’m your number one fan!
我是你的头号崇拜者!
Hey! Hey, wait!
喂 喂 等一下!
You know…
你知道…
…you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse,
…看一个女人钱包里的东西 就可以对她了解许多
but maybe that’s not what you had in mind.
不过这也许不是你的目的
Hey, look…
嘿 你瞧…
Elastigirl.
弹力女侠
Mr. Incredible.
神奇超人
It’s all right. I’ve got him. Sure, you’ve got him.
那没关系 我已经逮到他了 当然啦 你已经逮到他了
I just took him out for you. Sure, you did.
我只不过替你制住他 没错 你干的
His attention was on me. A fact I exploited to do my job.
他的注意力都在我身上 我利用了这一点来做我的工作
My job, you mean. A simple thank you will suffice.
你是说我的工作吧 你说声谢谢总可以吧
Thanks, but I don’t need any help.
谢了 可我不需要帮忙
Whatever happened to “ladies first”?
那”女士优先”怎么说?
Well, whatever happened to equal treatment?
那”男女平等”又怎么说?
Look, the lady got me first.
喂 是这个小姐先逮到我的
Well, we could share, you know. I work alone.
好吧 我们可以分摊 我是单干的
Well, I think you need to be more…
哦 那么我觉得你应该再多点…
…flexible.
…弹性
Are you doing anything later?
你待会儿有事吗?
I have a previous engagement.
我已经和人约好了
Now, you just stay here.
现在 你就呆在这儿吧
They usually pick up the garbage in an hour.
他们一般会在一小时内收拾垃圾的
Hey, Incredible! Hey, Frozone!
嘿 神奇超人! 嘿 寒冰侠!
Shouldn’t you be getting ready? I still got time.
你还没准备好吗? 我还有时间呢
He’s gonna jump!
他要跳了
I think you broke something.
你把我的骨头弄断了
With counseling, I think you’ll come to forgive me.
等你接受心理治疗后 会原谅我的
Wait a minute.
等一下
Bomb Voyage.
炸弹魔
神奇超人
And IncrediBoy!
还有神奇小子!
IncrediBoy?
神奇小子?
Aren’t you curious about how I get around so fast? I have rocket boots.
你不想知道我为什么来得这么快吗? 因为我穿了火箭靴
Go home, Buddy. Now. What?
回家去 巴迪 快点 什么?
蠢小子…
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?
You always say be true to yourself,
你总说要坦诚面对你自己
but you never say which part to be true to.
可你没说过是对哪一部分
Well, I’ve finally figured out who I am.
好了 现在我终于想明白我是谁了
I am your ward… IncrediBoy!
我是你的卫兵… 神奇小子!
And now, you have officially carried it too far, Buddy.
可你现在走得太远了 巴迪
This is because I don’t have powers, isn’t it?
因为我没有超能力 对吗?
Not every superhero has powers, you know.
你知道 不是每个超级英雄都有超能力的
You can be super without them.
没有超能力也可以当超人
I invented these. I can fly. Can you fly?
我发明了这些东西 我能飞 你能飞吗?
Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.
那就飞回家去 巴迪 我是单干的
而且你的那套行头可笑至极!
Just give me one chance! I’ll show you. I’ll go get the police.
给我一次机会就行! 我会让你瞧瞧 我去找警察来
Buddy, don’t! It’ll only take a second, really.
巴迪 不要! 一会儿就行 真的
No, stop! There’s a bomb!
停下! 有炸弹!
Let go, you’re wrecking my flight pattern.
放开 你把我的飞行模式搅乱了
I can do this if you let go! Will you just…?
你要是放手我就能飞好! 你就不能…?
I’m trying to help! Stop! Let go of my cape!
我是想帮你! 停下! 别抓着我的披风!
Take this one home. And make sure his mom knows what he’s been doing.
送这小子回家 一定要让她妈妈 知道他干的好事
I can help you. You’re making a mist…
我能帮你 你是在铸成大…
The injured jumper. You sent paramedics?
那个跳楼者受伤了 你们派 医护人员了吗?
They picked him up.
他们把他带走了
The blast in that building was caused by Bomb Voyage
大楼里的爆炸是炸弹魔干的
who I caught robbing the vault.
他抢劫金库时被我撞上了
We might nab him if we set up a perimeter.
要是我们封锁这一带 也许能逮住他
He got away? Well, yeah.
他逃掉了? 嗯 是的
Skippy here made sure of that. IncrediBoy.
都是因为这小淘气 是神奇小子!
You’re not affiliated with me! Holy smokes, I’m late.
我跟你可没关系! 糟糕 我迟到了
Listen, I’ve gotta be somewhere.
听着 我得马上到别处去
What about Bomb Voyage? Any other night, I’d go after him,
那么炸弹魔呢? 以后再说 我会去抓他的
but I really gotta go. Don’t worry. We’ll get him! Eventually!
不过现在我真得走了 别担心 我们会逮到他的! 总有一天!
Is the night still young? You’re very late.
今晚还有时间吧? 你迟到很久了
How do I look? Good? The mask. You still got the mask.
我看起来怎样? 还行吧? 面具 你还戴着面具呢
Showtime.
好戏开场
Robert Parr, will you have this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?
罗伯特·帕尔 您愿意让这女子 成为你的合法妻子吗?
You’re late. When you asked if I was doing anything later,
你迟到了 你那时问我待会儿有没有事
I didn’t realize you’d forgotten. I thought it was playful banter.
我还没想到是你忘记了 我以为你是在和我开玩笑呢
It was. Cutting it close, don’t you think?
真的是玩笑 你不觉得你把时间留得太紧了吗?
You need to be more… flexible.
你需要再多点… 弹性
I love you, but if we’re gonna make this work,
我爱你 可要是我们想让这婚姻美满
you’ve gotta be more than Mr. Incredible.
你就不能光顾着当神奇超人
You know that. Don’t you?
你愿意吗?