(英格兰西南部小城)
One of the Parkers from Bath.
我跟随我丈夫John Parker先生
I followed my husband, Mr. John Parker
一个受人尊敬的商船海员
a well respected merchant seaman.
我们计划好出海去淘金
We planned to seek our fortune in these foreign waters
可所有希望都因海难沉入大海
only to have our hopes dashed when our ship went down.
经海水一洗礼
One wash in the sea water
他们都变成体面人了
and they both turned respectable.
然而
However
我们非常幸运可以同五位
we were fortunate enough to share a boat with five
勇气过人的绅士共乘一条船
gentlemen of outstanding courage
全靠他们关照
whose kindness to myself and our children
我和孩子才能渡过难关
has carried us through the ordeal.
我叫Robert Townsend来自布里斯托尔
(英格兰西南部一城)
I’m Robert Townsend, from Bristol
买♥♥卖♥♥异域植物 香料 还有鸟兽动物
Trading in exotic plants and spices, birds and animals too.
Sam?
Sam?
-我不知道 -Joseph Taylor
– I don’t know. – Joseph Taylor
Stanley Chadwick伯爵的学徒兼同伴
apprentice and companion to Lord Stanley Chadwick
他是一个伟大的探险家兼植物学家
the great explorer and botanist.
很不幸海难发生后他失踪了
Sadly lost when the ship went down.
-但我尽力救他了 -我看到了 你真勇敢
– But I tried to rescue him. – I saw you, brave lad.
给我想一个 Mary
Do one for me, Mary.
小个子Henry Small 船上的老鼠
Someone small, Henry Small, ship’s rat!
还在想你的上尉?
Still thinking of your Lieutenant?
一直
There is
一直以来
and always has been
我心里只有一个男人
only one man for me.
长官 长官
Sir. Sir.
看你能逮回什么早饭
See what you can scare up for breakfast.
别浪费弹♥药♥ 别带回长相奇怪的东西
Don’t waste a shot, and don’t come back with anything
快去吧
too strange looking. Go on.
起床了 各位 得生火了
Alright, come on! Get a fire on.
跟上 别松懈
Come on, lift your feet.
他们没惊动您就一溜烟跑了
They’re a breath away from turning on you.
我可不想为追个妓♥女♥而死 您也一样
I’ll not die chasing after a whore and nor should you, sir.
我们只有总督的帆船
The Governor’s cutter is the only sound
还能远航
reliable boat we have
我们有责任找回它
and we have a duty to retrieve it.
我们要履行职责 中士
We will carry out that duty, sergeant.
他们总是叫你做这做那
They’re always saying you do this, you do that
水兵!水兵来了!快跑!
Marines! Marines! Come on!
快!快!快跑!
Go! Go! Come on!
快点!
Hurry!
Sam去哪了?
Where’s Sam?
-他去哪了? -我不知道
– Where’s he? – I don’t know!

Halt!
我们看来得无功而返了
We shall return to the colony.
都回去!跟上!
We are going back! Come on!
躺下!
Stay down!
快跑!快跑!
Come on! Come on!
躺下!躺下!
Down! Down!
使劲!使劲!
Come on! Come on!
使劲!
Come on!
装弹♥药♥!快点!
Load, load! Hurry!
他们走了
They’re going!
他在那里!
There he is!
有看到Clarke吗?
Can you see Clarke?
一个人影都没有
There’s no sign of them.
你为什么不说呢?
Why don’t you say it?
他们可能一直在那里等着我们
They could still be there, waiting for us.
我们不能冒险去救他
We can’t risk going back to get him.
他们能看到船上只有六个人
They can see there was only six of us in the boat!
他们知道还有一个没上船
They know we left one behind.
不 不 他们已经走了
No, no, they’ll be all gone by now.
我们说不准
We don’t know that.
我们在明 他们在暗
We don’t know where they are, they can see us for sure.
我们不能丢下他!
We can’t leave him!
Martin 开枪打死他们!
Martin, shot one of them!
Clarke一定不会放过我们
I can’t see Clarke giving up on us.
Clarke也一定不会放过你 Mary
And I can’t see him giving up on you, Mary.
这是陷阱!他不死我们就得死!
It’s a trap! Leave him or we’re all dead!
你!还有你!你们本来就是多余的!
You! You! You were not even supposed to be here!
我们不能丢下他!我们会害死他的!
We can’t leave him! That boy would die for anyone of us!
-他们打得到我们 Will -什么?什么?
– We’re in range. Will? – What? What?
你在干什么?船在驶向大海!
What are you doing? You’re steering at the sea!
不!
No!
别扔下我!别扔下我!
Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me!
别扔下我!
Don’t leave me!
好了 小子 好了
Come on, lad! Come on!
我不能丢下那男孩
I couldn’t leave that boy behind.
大不了我跟Ralph Clarke上♥床♥
No more than I could sleep with Ralph Clarke.
因为你够狠 但这次做过头了
But we’ve got this far because you could.
他们都清楚 只是他们不作声
They all know it, but none of them can say it.
因为有你在我们才能活到今天
We’ve got this far because you sailed us here.
你们等着看哪
Wait till you see this.
看哪!看哪!
Look! Look!
-看见了没?-看你变土著人?
-Don’t you see? -You’ve gone native?
煤!成吨♥成吨♥的这玩意儿
Coal! Tonnes and tonnes of the stuff.
在海湾的沙滩上 正等着我们去捡呢
On the beach around the bay, just waiting to be picked up.
走啊!
Come on!
找点水回来!
We need water!
一百磅大米 还有面粉!
A hundred pounds in weight of rice. And Flour!
腌肉!朗姆酒!
Salted pork! And Rum!
渔网!工具!步♥枪♥!弹♥药♥!火♥药♥!
Fishing nets! Tools! Muskets! Shot! Powder!
仅有的帆船 还捎上唯一的渔民
Our one decent boat, and with our only fisherman.
全没了!
All gone!
没你他们跑不了
And you took her in.
进来
Come in.
那男孩嘴硬得很 长官
I can’t get a word out of the boy, sir.
很可能他们还没制定长远计划
Perhaps it is possible they had no plan beyond escape.
也可能
Or perhaps
找一条不会带他们
find a passing ship
返回这里的过路船只
that wouldn’t bring them straight back here.
但其他事情都计划得很好 长官
But everything else was well planned, sir.
即便如此
Even so
最近的人类文明 帝汶岛
the nearest civilization Timor.
有三四千英里远
Three, four thousand miles away.
他们得和一千二百英里的暗礁
They’d have to negotiate reefs
谈妥才能安全抵达
twelve hundred miles of open sea
还要加上女人和小孩的累赘
and with the burden of carrying a woman and children.
即便他们能幸免于海难
And even if they survive the sea..
他们也会自相残杀
they’ll never survive each other.
火正在对你咆哮 Mary
Now there’s a roaring a fire for you, Mary.
风力正好 机不可失
This is good wind. We better catch it.
快走 我们得抓住机会
Come on, we need to take our chances when we can.
自♥由♥真好 没人管得着我们
It’s good to be free, isn’t it. No one lording it over us.
为什么管这天叫休息日?
Why don’t we call this a day of rest?
没了!一大♥片♥腌猪肉!
It’s gone! A slab of salt pork!
够所有人吃的!
Enough feed for all of us!
是啊 我们自♥由♥了
Yes, we’re free.
我们不在殖民地 但如果我们互相偷窃
We’re not in the colony, but if we steal from each other.
小心点别乱看
Take care who you’re looking at?
我们怎么知道不是你偷的?
How do we know it wasn’t you?
不是我!
It wasn’t me!
管他谁偷的 我才不在乎这混♥蛋♥
Whoever it was. And I don’t care who the bastard is.
我会揪出他来 就可以少养一个人
I’ll find him out. And there’ll be one less mouth to feed.
上帝啊 帮帮我们吧
For the love of God, take us in.
我们都漂流十天了
We’re been out 10 days now.
还没靠岸 她就会触礁沉没
Not on that shore, she’d break up on the reef.
大概他不像我们快饿死了
Perhaps he’s not starving like the rest of us.
找到贼了没?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!