I’m gonna get out of here tonight.
你快离开
You can’t stay here.
我们快点完事 他们就不会发现我跑了
If we’re quick, I can be back before they miss me.
我可不想这么快就完事
I don’t want us to be quick.
我想以后一直这样
I want it to last.
噢 我会的 上帝啊 我会的
Oh it will. Oh God it will.
不行 不行
No, no
我的意思是 除了现在这件事
I mean, beyond what we want now.
我给她起名叫Charlotte
I have called her Charlotte.
跟船的名字一样
After the ship.
你好啊 Charlotte
Hello, Charlotte.
她需要一个爹
She needs a father.
而我需要一个老公
And I need a husband.
你真贪得无厌
You need an awful lot.
我会好好报答你的
I’ve an awful lot to offer.
这里的生活很不一样
Living in there, it’ll be different.
不像我们以前过的那样
It won’t be a life any of us have ever known.
人们总是有很多理由
Even more reason to have people in certain of
好吧 没问题 以后
Alright, yes. After a while
如果我们能够出人头地
If we get on
到时候我们也许可以结婚
we’ll see what’s what marriage maybe
我听说今天他们在找人登记结婚
I heard they were asking couples to be married today.
我可不去
I won’t be jumped.
Mary 你选对人了
Mary, I’m a good bet.
我倒要看看你是不是合格的渔民?
Just how good a fisherman are you will?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这里每天都有几千张嘴等着吃饭
There’s a thousand mouths to feed here.
只有能够打到鱼的人
It could be the making of the man
才能活下去
who worked the way to do it.
如果您能派给我一些船
So, if you give me the boats
我会自己找二十个人
and I can pick my own crew of twenty,
就能给所有人提供足够的鱼
I can supply the whole colony with fish.
总督大人 我们已有小组负责打渔
Governor, we already have a working party
他们都很熟练
fishing from the shore.
他们的收成够悲惨的
And a miserable catch
他们压根不知道自己在干什么
they bring in, not one of them knows
我是这里惟一的渔民
what they’re doing. I’m the only fisherman you’ve got.
我认为给囚犯提供船只很不明智
I think it very unwise to supply boats to prisoners.
我保证不会在海湾外捕鱼 总督大人
I wouldn’t allow fishing outside the cove, governor
只要五分钟 渔船就会被大海吞没
the sea would break the boats up in five minutes
他们根本没有逃跑的希望
they’d be useless for any escape.
非常好
Very well.
除了我的单桅帆船 所有船只所有人
You can have all the boats and men what you need.
任你调遣
Except for my cutter.
今天就开始
Start today.
定期供应越快越好
The sooner we have a regular supply the better.
我们担负起了如此艰巨的任务
And I was thinking that there should be a reward for the
应该有所回报
undertaking of such an important responsibility.
回报很明显 你可以在服刑期间
The reward is knowing that you were fulfilling
大展拳脚
the terms of your sentence.
你刚才想什么呢?
What was it you had in mind?
我想分点打到的鱼来做买♥♥卖♥♥
A share of the catch, my own to trade as I see fit.
谢谢 长官 这是真的吗 长官
Thank you, sir. – Is it true, sir
我们可以自♥由♥结婚
there to be privileges to those marry?
是的 你们有权组建自己的小家庭
Oh, yes, you might be granted the right to build a hut.
日安
Good day.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
下一个
Next!
下一个 快上来 快上来
Next! Come along, come along!
你们双方都是出于自愿结合
Do you both enter this union under no obligation
没有任何其他原因吗?
to any other and by your own free will?
是的
Yes.
-说啊 快说啊 -是的
– Well say it, say it! – Yes.
-你 姓名? -William Bryant
– Do you name? – William Bryant.
William Bryant是否愿意娶 姓名?
William Bryant, take this woman name?
-Mary Broad -Mary Broad
– Mary Broad. – Mary Broad
为你的合法妻子?
to be your lawful wedded wife?
-快说啊 -愿意
– Oh, come on. – Yes.
你Mary Broad是否愿意嫁给William Bryant
Do you, Mary Broad, take William Bryant
为你的合法丈夫?
to be your lawful wedded husband?
我愿意
Yes.
在全能的上帝面前
In the presence of Almighty God
我宣布你们二人正式成为合法夫妻
I pronounce you man and wife.
下一个
Next!
快过去 快过去
Come along, come along!
你们双方都是出于自愿结合
Do you both enter this union under no obligation
没有任何其他原因吗?
to any other and by your own free will?
我猜 像你这样英俊的走私犯
I suppose you’ve known lots of women
一定见过各种女人
a handsome smuggler like you.
我可是个勤劳的渔民
I was a hard working fisherman.
有时我会帮忙带一点朗姆酒
Sometimes helping to bring ashore a small quantity
给那些病人还有老人
of rum to nourish the sick and the elderly.
滚开!滚开!
Get off! Get off!
怎么了?
What’s happening?
我们应该采取行动恢复秩序 长官
We should go in, sir, and restore order.
我无疑冒犯您 长官
With respect, sir,
我们把那些妓♥女♥带上船的时候
this was going to happen from the day
我就知道这一天迟早要来
we took the whores on board.
粮仓附近增加两倍人把守
Double the guard around the food stores.
任何囚犯一旦试图接近
Shoot without challenge any convict who attempts
杀无赦 -好的 长官
to approaches. – Yes, sir.
我们就别去管它了
We’ll let this run it’s course.
我们抵达的那天
When we landed,
我就决定一视同仁
I decided to give you the benefit of doubt.
所以有意对你们宽容对待
I decided against to a regime of harsh discipline.
我本想给你们一个机会
I wanted to give you a chance.
但你们昨晚的行为
Your behavior of last night
让我非常失望
has convinced me that I was wrong.
现在我说服自己
I am now persuaded that
只有施以最严厉的惩罚
only the most severe punishment
你们才会安分守己
will have any effect on you.
宵禁正式开始实行
A curfew will be imposed.
任何企图靠近女人的帐篷
Marines will have orders to shoot any man
水兵一律射击回应
found entering a female tent after dark.
我现在所站之处
Where I now stand
将会设立一个三树杈绞刑架
(即Tyburn Gallows泰伯恩绞刑树)
there will be a gallows and a punishment triangle.
留下来的运输船从今天开始
The remaining transport ships will set to sail today
驶往别处建设殖民地
leaving us behind to build the colony.
如果我们不干活 就得等死
We will not survive if we do not work together.
每个人只要尽其所能即可
No one will be worked beyond their ability
但必须贡献自己的
but everyone will contribute their share.
懒惰的人不被接受的
Idleness will not be tolerated.
不干活 就没饭吃
If you do not work, you will not eat.
昨晚的事情绝不能再次发生
The shameful events of last night will never be repeated.
但他们无法改变原定的庆祝仪式
But they will not deflect us from our celebration.
Clarke上尉
Lieutenant Clarke.
为了国王的诞辰 三呼万岁
Three cheers for King George’s birthday
-开始! -万岁!
– Hip-hip! – Hooray!
-再次! -万岁!
– Hip-hip! – Hooray!
-再次! -万岁!
– Hip-hip! – Hooray!
我们又活过了三年
We survived another three years.
Phillip总督打算建造
Governor Phillips plans for
高楼大厦和宽敞的大街
grand buildings and wide streets
都没实现
never came about,
不过我们可以用砖块和木头
but we could build a few buildings
建造出一些房♥子
made from bricks and woods.
但是粮食匮乏和污浊的空气
But nothing grew and draught left the colony
使大家面临着饥荒和疾病
facing starvation and disease.
Clarke上尉在远处的水上建了所房♥子
Lieutenant Clarke had his house build overlooking
正对着我们的茅屋
out over the water towards on fishing hut

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!