You turned us around and sailed us back.
荷兰人!荷兰人!
Dutch! Dutch!
Mary Bryant!你救了我们几条贱命!
Mary Bryant! You saved our miserable bloody lives!
我们应该感谢上帝
So, we may thank God for
补给安全返回了
the supply has returned safely.
Sydney勋爵
Lord Sydney writes another change of policy.
似乎议会已宣布我们成功了
It seems Parliament has declared us a success.
依据什么标准?
By what criteria?
更多资源将被分配
More resources are to be allocated,
几艘补给船正在路上
other supply ships are on the way,
也将有更多囚犯被运来
and more convicts are to be transported as well.
五万人
Fifty thousand more.
干杯!
Cheese!
这有好几桶
Barrels of it!
真香
The odour!
我会被调回英格兰
I am to be re-called to England.
新任总督已被委派
A new Governor has already been appointed.
你的祈祷有了答复
Your prayers have been answered!
正当我们成功之时
Just as we were becoming ‘a success’.
军官们可以选择留下
Officers are to be given the choice of staying
有土地 有囚犯当劳力
with the benefit of land and convict labour.
或选择回到英格兰
Or they may choose to return to England.
-英格兰 -英格兰
– England. – England.
当然 作为一名商船海员
And of course all bills and any notes of debt signed by myself
英政♥府♥会兑现我的所有账单和债务
as a merchant seaman will be honored by the British government
我首先声明 看看我们的处境
I give you a warn, given our circumstances
我们已经走投无路
I don’t see any other way to proceed.
船一沉没 不只是我们的钱财
When our ship went down it took not only our fortunes
所有能证明我们合法身份的文件也没了
but all papers concerning our legal identity too.
-请问 -Parker
– Mister – Parker.
John 和 Elizabeth Parker
John and Elizabeth Parker.
John Parker先生
Mr. John Parker
你们的船具体在哪沉没?
your ship was lost where exactly?
在成百上千的暗礁里
A reef, amongst hundreds of them.
如此远的距离 如此小的船?难以置信
Such a distance, in such a small boat? Incredible.
没别的生还者了?
And no other survivors?
其他人争着上船离开 但
We saw others scramble into boats, but
-这是真的吗? -我妻子 Marleen
– Is it true? – My wife, Marleen.
-Parker夫妇 -看看他们
– Mr. And Mrs. Parker. – Look at them!
精疲力竭 忍♥饥挨饿
Exhausted, starving,
还带着小孩
and with children.
当然你让他们站着 要审问他们
And of course you stand them to attention and interrogate them
否则我怎么知道他们是谁?
Well, how was I to know who they were?
够了
Enough!
-你好啊! -他叫Emanuel
– Hello! – Bebe Emanuel
我抱抱你
Here he comes.
我们的小男孩
That’s our boy.
欢迎你!
Welcome!
看看你 John Parker先生
And look at you, Mr. John Parker.
我嫁了个完美的绅士
I went and married the perfect gentleman.
我娶了一把火枪
And I went and married a real pistol.
我们成功了!我们成功了!
We did it! We did it!
抱歉“Small先生”只是
Oh, sorry, ‘Mr. Small’, it’s just
你看着像只公鸡
You look like a pop stuck cock.
我从没承认我叫“Henry Small”
I never settled on the name ‘Henry Small’.
有趣的名字 我们不会忘记的
It’s a fine name, none of us will forget it
它还真有点适合你
and it does sort of suit you.
亲爱的 你来了
Darling, you come with me.
Parker先生?
Mr. Parker?
-你是“Parker先生” 对吗? -是的 是的
-It is ‘Mr. Parker’, isn’t it? -Oh, yes, yes.
抱歉 Parker夫人
Excuse me, Mrs. Parker.
我认真考虑了你们的困境 Parker先生
I have been considering your predicament, Mr. Parker.
你们一直是我们的客人
You will be our guests
直到你们有船返回欧洲
until we find you a ship bound for Europe.
感激不尽 先生
We’re very grateful, sir.
我会给你们介绍镇上的相关人士
I will introduce you to those that matter in this town and
保证他们会好生款待你们
reassure that they may supply and loan to you confidence.
但首先我需要你在一个文件上签字
But first I need your name on a document
你晓得她的事迹吗
– you know the truth about her.
她太厉害了 我发誓 我对天发誓
She’s extraordinary, I promise you. Promise you.
似乎你并没有
It seems that you did not
把一切交代清楚
given an entirely full account of yourself.
似乎你才是这趟奇险旅程的真正英雄
It seems that you are the real hero of this incredible journey
是你说服每个人
It was you who persuaded
到达帝汶岛是可行的
everyone that it was possible to get to Timor.
当全体男人都放弃希望之时
and when all the men had given up hope
是你给予他们继续下去力量和勇气
it was you who found the strength and courage to go on.
全靠John精湛的船技把我们引到这里
It was John’s skill with the boat that guided us here.
我们齐心协力
we all played a part.
但没有你的决心
But without your determination and
和毅力 一切终成泡影
your perseverance. It would have been for nothing.
如果Small的话是对的
If Mr. Small is to be believed
是你引领船上的灵魂抵达安全之地
it was you who delivered the souls in that boat to safety
只靠你自己
and you alone.
你知道的
You know it.
你一定为她而十分自豪
You must be so proud of her.
上帝啊 如果她要求的话
My God, if she asked for it
他们会用整个国家换她一人
they’d sign over the whole bloody country to her.
他知道我们是假冒的
He knows we’re not right.
你像条狗一样在原地转圈圈
You keep walking around in circles like an anxious dog
他也许会看出破绽
and he might try to find out.
John 我需要你签下字
Oh, John, I need you to sign these.
-丝绸? -用来做衬衫的
-Silk? -It’s being made up into shirts.
够装扮一条船了
There’s enough here to rig out a ship.
像我这种人得跟上面子才行
A man of my position has to keep up with appearances.
我们要的都有了 你还在找什么
We’ve everything we need and there’s you finding.
不要肥鹅太可惜了
fault with our nice fat goose.
我很开心 我正在看着英国的水
I’ll be happy when I’m looking at English water.
我才不想那么高调
And where I won’t stick out in a crowd.
-你母亲在哪里? -在天堂
– Where’s your mamma? – In heaven.
在你心里
In you.
在呼啸的海声里
And in the roar of the sea.
在你抬头望见的繁星里
In the stars you look up at.
在她讲给我听的故事里
in the stories she used to tell me.
至于我父亲 到了英格兰你就能看见他
My father, you’ll see him when we get to England.
长得像一只大熊
A big bear of a man.
他一定想知道有关你的每个小细节
He’ll want to know all about your adventures.
他一定为你感到很自豪
And he’ll be so proud of you.
因为你能保守住秘密 在很深 很深的心底
because you can keep a secret, deep, deep down inside you
穿红衣服的坏人
The bad man in the red coat.
只是个梦
It’s just a dream.
我们现在很安全
We’re safe now.
天哪 我还真不习惯
God, I can’t get used to it.
四年没看到镜中的自己了
Not seeing myself in a mirror for four years.
你阅历丰富 这就是岁月的痕迹
You’ve been through a lot, it’s taken its toll.
-什么? -你最好有所准备
– what? – You best get ready.
-今晚不行 -我们不能走
– Not tonight. – We cannot go.
我再也无法忍♥受谈论莫须有的人生
And I can’t spend another night talking about a life.
每说一个字都怕泄漏我自己
I’ve never led, trying not to trip myself up with every word.
我们没得选择
We don’t have a choice.
如果我们不想 不能做回真实的自己
Well if we don’t, and we can’t be who we are
这里就是另一个监狱
then this is just another prison.
难不成你想回到那里?
You’d rather go back to the one we came from?
考虑到你能把我们带回那里
Reckon you could get us back there,
独自一人?
single handed?
别在意其他人怎么谈论
Don’t blame me for the way people talk about
那该死的船上发生的事
what happened in that damn boat.
我从未夸大自己的作用
I never exaggerated my part in it,
也没贬低过你
or played down yours.
我年轻的学者今天学得如何?
And how is my young scholar, today?
进步非凡啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!