我怕就这么睡过去
I’m afraid to go to sleep.
医生会处理好的
You’re in good hands.
闭上眼睛 想点好事情
Close your eyes and think of something nice.
想点好事情
Think of somehing nice.
妈妈没事了 卢卡斯
Mom is okay, Lucas.
我们要回家了
We’re going home.
贝内特先生 我是…
Mr. Bennett, I’m one of the
美国医疗保险公♥司♥的
…U.S. Health insurance
我们过来接你们一家
We are here to take care of your family.
现在没什么好担心的了
There have nothing to worry about now.
几个小时后
In a few hours,
我们就会到达新加坡中♥央♥医院
we will be at Singapore General Hospital,
在那里您的妻子会得到最好的治疗
where your wife will receive the best treatment in your living.
他们会送你们上飞机 那边见了
They will take you to the plane. See you there.
旅途平安
Have a safe flight.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
他们把我们带到新加坡 到那就安全了
They take us to Singapore. We’ll be safe. Okay?
请您坐好在位子上 我们马上要起飞了
Please take your seat. We will be taking off shortly.
– 我能不能…- 可以 就一会儿
– Can I just… – Yeah, okay. One minute.
你怎么样
How are you?
就在这儿 跟你在一起
Here, with you.
妈妈
Mom,
今天早上
this morning…
我又看到丹尼尔了
I saw Daniel again…
他看上去好开心
He was so happy.
被一个人抱着
He was in somebody’s arms.
我猜那一定是他爸爸
I bet it was his dad, Mom.
我好为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
抱歉 您得坐回到座位上了
Sorry, but you have to get back to your seat now.
系好安全带
Fasten your seatbelts, please.
– 我不想系 – 不想系呀
– I don’t want to. – No?
在飞机上就得系安全带
You have to fasten your seatbelts in the plane.
穆里尔·巴恩斯
我们在海滩上
没事的
It’s all right.
海啸奇迹
电影根据玛丽亚 基克 卢卡斯