You can’t, it’s impossible.
多么美好的悬念啊 是吧
It’s a beautiful mystery, isn’t it?
卢卡斯·贝内特 能跟我来吗
Lucas Bennett, can you come with me?
坐吧
Sit here.
你叫卢卡斯·贝内特 对吗
Your name is Lucas Bennett, is that right?
是的
Yeah.
你妈妈是叫玛丽亚·贝内特吗
And your mother’s name is Maria Bennett, is that correct?
我们想让你看看这些东西
We would like you to look at these things please
看你认不认识
and see if you recognize any of them?
好好看看
Have a good look.
别着急
Take your time.
– 有熟悉吗 – 我不知道
– Anything look familiar? – I don’t know.
你不知道
You don’t know?
– 你认出什么东西了吗 – 我觉得没有
– Do you recognize anything? – I don’t think so.
你觉得没有
You don’t think so?
卢卡斯
Lucas?
你能跟我来一下吗
Could you please come with us?
妈妈
Mom.
穆里尔·巴恩斯
你到底去什么地方了
What the hell have you been you?
我到底去什么地方
Where the hell I have been?
你去了什么地方才是
What the hell were you?
你答应过我哪儿也不去的
You promised me you weren’t going anywhere.
我还以为你死了 妈妈
I thought you were dead, Mom.
– 对不起 – 我还以为你死了
– Sorry. – I thought you were dead.
真的非常抱歉
We’re so sorry.
肯定是做手术的时候有人改错了记录
Someone must have changed her records during surgery.
她怎么样了
How is she?
胸前做了手术处理 不过
She had surgery in her chest, but
她失血过多
but she lost a lot of blood.
现在要做腿部的手术还太虚弱了
She was too weak to have her leg operated on.
等她恢复了还得回去做手术
She has to go back to surgery when she recovers.
但她会好起来的是吗
But she’ll be okay, right?
没有 接下来去哪
Nothing. What next?
我们得想办法搭个便车去这家医院
We should try to get a ride and go to this hospital.
– 我儿子呢 – 被那些人带走了
– Where are my kids? – They took them away.
他们不让我跟着一起走 抱歉
They didn’t let me go with them. Sorry.
去哪里
To where?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
先忍♥着 西蒙
You have to wait, Simon.
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Mom… Mom. Wake up.
妈妈 你猜我在外面看到谁了
Mom, guess who I saw out there outside.
我的腿 我的腿怎么样了
My leg. How is my leg?
还是红的
Still red.
帮帮我妈妈 她的伤口看上去恶化了
Please, my mom. Her wound are looking really bad.
我们正在尽全力
We’re doing the best we can.
我们马上就带你妈妈去做手术
We are taking your mom to surgery right away.
满人了 我们要走了
It’s full. We’ll move.
五分钟 就给我五分钟 求你了
No, no, five minutes. Give me five minutes, please.
我也不想多占你的时间
I don’t want you to slow down.
这是我女儿吉娜和我老婆
These are the names of my little girl Ginna
凯蒂的名字 她是美国人
and Katie, my wife. She’s American.
– 你能帮我查一下吗 – 没问题
– Will you check the list for me? – Of course.
他们说你女儿有可能在苏拉他尼
Please, they told us your daughter could be in Surat Thani.
这家医院我们已经去过了
We have already been to this hospital.
所有的医院我们都找过
We have checked all hospitals.
就剩这一家了 拜托
But this one, please.
就五分钟 麻烦等五分钟
Five minutes. Please just wait five minutes.
不会很久的 我马上就回来
I won’t be long, I’ll be right back.
卢卡斯
Lucas…
卢卡斯
Lucas…
罐子里还有东西吗
Is there anything left in the can?
别担心 我去帮你拿点东西
Don’t worry, I’ll get you something.
– 我要尿尿 – 你憋不住了吗
– I need to pee. – Can you hold it?
憋不住了
No.
西蒙 你去哪
Simon, what are you doing?
快点上车
Get on the bus right now!
快点 他们要把我们丢在这里了
Hurry up, they’re going to leave us here.
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
– 运气不佳 – 抱歉
– No luck. – Sorry.
抱歉 谢谢你们还等着
Sorry, and thanks for waiting.
那就走了
Okay. We go now.
爸爸
Dad!
是卢卡斯
It’s Lucas!
– 卢卡斯 – 卢卡斯
– Lucas! – Lucas!
– 卢卡斯 – 卢卡斯
– Lucas! – Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
– 西蒙 托马斯 – 卢卡斯 卢卡斯
– Simon! Thomas! – Lucas! Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lucas! Lucas!
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
卢卡斯
Lucas!
– 爸爸 – 卢卡斯
– Dad! – Lucas!
爸爸
Dad!
卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lucas! Lucas!
– 爸爸 – 卢卡斯
– Dad! – Lucas!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
我们走吧 看来用不着等了
Let’s go, no need to wait.
– 妈妈也在这儿 – 什么
– Mom is here. – What?
她很虚弱 有时会说胡话了
She’s very weak. She says some weird stuff sometimes.
护士说会尽快给她做手术
The nurse is going to operate her as soon as they can.
妈妈 看看谁来了
Mom, look who’s here.
我的宝贝
Hey. Hey, my darling.
妈妈
Mom.
– 大家都没事吗 – 我们都没事
– Is everyone okay? – We are all okay.
– 我快死了 – 不会的 不会的
– I’m gonna die. – No, no.
这个可以拿掉吗
Is it okay to take this off?
– 你回来了 – 是啊
– You’re back? – Yeah.
现在我可以松一口气了
I can rest now.
玛丽亚 什么
Maria, what? What,
你说什么 亲爱的
what darling?
– 我快死了 – 不会的 不会的
– I’m dying. – No. No.
你会好起来的
You’re gonna be fine.
照顾好孩子们
Take care of my babies.
我不是来跟你道别的
Hey, that’s not why I came here for.
你会好起来的
You’re gonna be fine.
他们会治好你的
They’re going to take good care of you. Okay?
我保证我们都会没事的
I promise you we are going to be fine.
– 亨利 我好怕 – 我们会没事的
– Henry. I’m scared. – We’re gonna fine.
宝贝儿
Sweetheart,
我保证没事的
I promise we’re going to be okay.
我们要带她去做手术了
We’re taking her for surgery.
现在就得带她走
We need to take her now.
我爱你 你会好起来的
I love you. You’re gonna be okay.
我好爱你 我爱你
I love you so much. I love you.
我爱你 玛丽亚 你会没事的
I love you, Maria, you’ll be fine.
对不起 我得放手了
I’m sorry, I’m going to let go of your hand…
卢卡斯 谢谢你照顾妈妈
Lucas, thanks for taking care of mom.
我们俩互相照顾
We took care of each other.
– 爸爸 – 怎么了
– Dad? – Yeah.
我还有些事没跟妈妈说
There is something I didn’t tell Mom,
我必须得告诉她
and I really need her to know.
我也有个家庭
I have a family too.
我一直在节省力气
I’ve been saving my strength…
因为我还想再次…见到他们
Because I want to see them… One more time.
一定要用这个吗
Oh do you have to?
我们不希望你感觉到疼痛
We don’t want you to feel any pain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!