2004年12月26日
世界各地无数家庭的生活从此而改变
这是其中一个家庭的真实故事
老天
Oh God!
我们走之前你有设警报吗
Did you set the alarm before we left?
有啊 那是我做的最后一件事
Yes, that was the last thing I did.
不对 我才是最后一个走的
No, I was the last one to leave.
我是最后走的而且我确定自己没设警报
I was the last one to leave and I’m sure I didn’t set it.
不 亲爱的 我才是最后一个出门的
No darling, I was the last one out.
我都设好了 我发誓
And I did, I promise.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
– 是的 – 好吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
不 不 我才是最后一个
No no, I was the last one
因为我后来又回去了
’cause I went back in.
这就意味着警报根本没设好
And that means the alarm is not set.
因为我没去弄
Cause I didn’t set it.
我猜等我们回家会发现
Well, I guess that means that we be coming home
一大堆嬉皮士睡在我们床上呢
to a large bunch of hippies sleeping in our bed.
那不是跟大学时代的你一样嘛
Well, just like your old college days.
没事 没事 气流罢了 玛丽亚
It’s alright, it’s fine. It’s just turbulence, Maria.
请关闭电子设备
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们马上就要在机场降落
we are about to begin our descent to the airport.
当地时间为下午1点30分
The local time is 1:30 in the afternoon…
你在干嘛 现在该乖乖坐好
What are you doing? It’s time to set down,
我们马上要降落了 亲爱的
we are about to lend, darling.
卢卡斯不理我
Lucas won’t talk to me.
请系好您的安全带
Please fasten your seatbelts
并将座位恢复到垂直状态
and return your seat to the upright position.
坐我这儿
Take my seat.
我做错什么了 我什么都没做啊
What did I do? I didn’t do anything.
没事的 坐好 别担心
It’s all right, just sit down and stop worrying.
系好了
Buckle up!
女士 请坐下
Sit down please ma’am.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
– 卢卡斯 – 干嘛
– Lucas. – What?!
你就不能对你弟弟
You know you could try being
好一点吗 他只是害怕了
a bit nicer to your brother, he’s just scared.
他不老这样嘛 怕这怕那的
So what else is new, everything scares him.
我说他这是遗传谁的呢
I wonder who it takes off that.
泰国考拉 圣诞夜
拿好东西 别把包落下了
Take your stuff, don’t forget any bags.
托马斯 你的书包
Thomas, your bag!
你们以前来过考拉吗
Have you been to Khaolak before?
没有 我们第一次来
No, it’s our first time.
这季节最适合在这儿度假了
This is the best holiday season ever.
从早到晚 这里都很安静
From dawn to dusk , this area is very quiet.
适合家庭居住
Great for families.
这群岛一周前才开放的 还很新
The archipel is brand new, which just opened a week ago.
– 你们会爱上这里的 – 好吧
– You’ll love it here. – All right.
抱歉打断下 我们之前订的是三楼的
I’m sorry, but we made a booking on the third floor,
海景房♥
the sea view.
我知道 很抱歉 我们的疏忽
I know. We are sorry, that was a mistake.
不过这里你们一定会更喜欢
But we feel that you might love this better.
– 你们从哪来的 – 日本
– Where do you come? – Japan.
你看起来不像日本人
You don’t look Japanese.
我在那边的一家大企业上班
I work for a big company there,
经常搬来搬去
and we moved around a lot, you know.
你呢 你不工作吗
And you, you don’t work?
我是医生
I’m a doctor.
现在不行医 就照顾孩子
Not practising right now. Just taking care of the kids.
明白 你升职了
I see, you got promoted.
真漂亮
That’s nice!
– 妈妈 – 哎
– Mom! – Yes.
我能喝这个吗
Can I have one of these, please?
卢卡斯 你要是渴了 就
Lucas, if you are thirsty, would you just…
– 喝果汁或者喝水 – 没错
– Drink juice or water. – Exactly.
– 孩子们 过来看看 – 来啊
– Boys, come and see this. – Come on.

Look.
是不是很美
Isn’t it great?
爸爸 我们可以去游泳吗
Dad, can we swim there?
可以啊 我们去游泳
Yeah, we could go swimming, yeah.
十 九
Ten, nine
八 七 六
eight, seven, six
五 四 三
five, four, three
二 一
two, one!
瞧 我的飞上去了
Look, mine is coming up.
– 是吗 – 是吗 是飞上去了
– Is it? – Is it? It is going up.
和其他的飞的方向不同
It’s going a different way than the others.
– 追上了 – 是啊 追上了
– It’s catching up. – Yeah, it’s catching up.
红酒还有吗
We got that wine left?
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
– 起床 – 你在干嘛
– Wake up! – What are you doing?
圣诞节啦
It’s Christmas!
圣诞节的早晨
It’s Christmas morning.
– 我要出去 – 不 不 不
– I want to go outside! – No, no, no.
– 我来啦 – 慢着 一个个来
– Here I go! – Wait, one at a time!
这是什么
What is it?
望远镜 这是一整套新星
Wow, a telescope. It’s a complete novastar
你能把整个银河系 都贴在天花板上
that you can stick on the ceiling, the whole Milky Way.
是条围巾 我喜欢
Oh look, a scarf! I love it!
谢谢你 亲爱的 我是说圣诞老人
Thank you darling. I mean Santa Claus.
你呢 老兄 一个皮球
What about you, man? A ball?
进球 太棒了
Goal, yes!
我睡不着
I can’t get sleep.
– 妈妈 我不是害怕 – 我知道
– Mom, I’m not scared. – Yeah. Sure.
我们能出去看星星吗
Can we go outside and watch the stars?
明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
闭上眼睛 想些开心的事
Close your eyes and think of something nice.
妈妈 来跟我玩皮球呀
Mom, come play ball with me!
待会儿 亲爱的 找卢卡斯玩
In a minute, darling, play with Lucas.
– 真不敢相信 你没救了 – 怎么了
– I can’t believe you. You’re hopeless. – What?
我会把那玩意儿藏起来 然后不去管它
I’ll hide that thing and I forget where I put it.
我就是在看看 我们在日本建的房♥子
I was just checking to see…the house we built…in Japan.
骗子
Liar.
我收到条短♥信♥说老尼尔
Actually, I got a text saying that O’Neil
的合同要延期两年
has been given an two- year extension on his contract,
这就意味着我们俩的职能重复了
which means the two of us are doing the same job.
那就只有一种可能了
That can only mean one thing.
他们不能解雇你
They can’t fire you.
那代价太昂贵了 别担心
That would be too expensive. Don’t worry.
我还真担心
Well I do worry.
我们承担不了失业的后果 不是吗
Because we can’t afford to lose this job, can we?
爸爸 和我们一起玩吧
Hey, dad. Come and play with us?
我可以重新开始工作
I can go back to work.
– 也许是时候了 – 在日本吗
– Maybe it’s time. – In Japan?
不是
No.
你想回家
Oh, you want to go home?
这主意也不算糟糕啦 对吧
It’s not the worst idea, is it?
我们还需要再考虑下
Well, we should think about it.
不过现在我得和孩子们玩儿了
But I’m going to play with the boys now so…
– 真讨厌 – 讨厌 我来更讨厌的
– This is awful! – Awful, I’ll give you awful.
接着
Catch it!
去拿球 卢卡斯
Go get it Lucas!
亨利 孩子们
Henry, the boys!
– 卢卡斯 – 爸爸
– Lucas! – Dad!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
妈妈
Mom!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
– 卢卡斯 – 妈妈 救救我
– Lucas! – Mom, help me!
救我出去
Get me out of here!
妈妈
Mom!
卢卡斯 待在那别动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!