你 你不能让我孤零零的
You… you can’t let them leave me alone.
我不要 我不要自己孤零零一个人
I don’t… I don’t want to be alone.
我不想自己一个人 好吧好吧
-I don’t want to be alone. -All ri… all right, all right.
好吧
All right.
一切都很好 过来坐下
It’s all right. Come and sit down.
一切都很好
It’s all right.
过来坐下
Come and sit down.
一切都很好
-It’s all right.
噢 嗯 这个
Oh, well, that’s a…
这个比那枚
that’s a much nicer ring
我给你做的戒指好看多了
-than the one I-I made you.
嗯 他的名字叫乔克
Yes. His name’s Jock.
他是名陆军
He’s an Army man,
不管你信不信
if you can believe it.
我们在一起共事
-We work together.
为什么我们不来玩填字游戏呢
Why don’t we do a crossword puzzle.
只要花五分钟的时间
It’ll only take us five minutes.
或者 你要花六分钟
Or, in your case, six.
这里
There.
呃
Uh…
呃
Uh…
呃 也许以后吧
Uh, p… perhaps later.
好啊 当然
Yes, of course.
你 你的梦想都实现了吗
You-you got what you wanted, didn’t you?
事业 老公
Work, a husband.
平凡生活
Normal life.
平常人可不会那样做
No one normal could have done that.
你知道吗 今天早上
Do you know, this morning…
我在火车上
I was on a train
穿过一个
that went through a city that wouldn’t exist
你将不会存在的城市
if it wasn’t for you.
我从一个人手里买♥♥了张票
I bought a ticket from a man
倘若不是你他可能已经死了
who would likely be dead if it wasn’t for you.
我做研究
I read up
认真工作
on my work…
在科学研究的领域
a whole field of scientific inquiry
因为你而存在的领域
that only exists because of you.
现在 如果你觉得自己很平凡
Now, if you wish you could have been normal…
我向你保证绝非如此
I can promise you I do not.
因为你的不平凡
The world is an infinitely better place
世界才变得更加美好
precisely because you weren’t.
你真的
Do you…
真的是这么想的吗
do you really think that?
我觉得
I think…
有时候正是些
that sometimes it is the people
意想不到的人
who no one imagines anything of
做出
who do the things
意料之外的事情
that no one can imagine.
历经一年政♥府♥强制的荷尔蒙药物治疗
艾伦·图灵被证实于1954年6月7日自杀身亡
享年41岁
在1885年至1967年间
依据英国法律,有大约4万9千名同性恋
被指控犯有严重猥亵罪
2013年,英国女王伊丽莎白二世
准许给予艾伦·图灵终身皇家赦免
以此向他前所未有的伟大贡献表示敬意
历史学家估计恩尼格玛密♥码♥的破解
使得二战至少提前了两年结束
超过1千4百万人的生命得以挽救
而这件事却被政♥府♥保密
长达50多年之久
图灵的发明启发了后人不断地研究
科学家们把之后取得的成果称为“图灵机”
而如今,我们叫它计算机
贝尔托·布莱希特:著名的德国戏剧家作家,诗人
根据真实故事改编