不是的
No.
不 你真的是对的
No, you can’t be right.
好吧 我们的海军要是
So our convoy
突然改变了航线
suddenly veers off course…
我们空军的一个小分队
a squadron of our air bombers
要是出乎意料地向德军潜艇投下炸♥弹♥
miraculously descends on the coordinates of the U-boats–
德国人会怎么想
what will the Germans think?
他们会知道
The Germans will know
我们已经攻克了恩尼格码
that we have broken Enigma.
他们会在中午之前停掉所有的无线电通讯
They’ll stop all radio communications by midday,
他们还会在周末之前对恩尼格码
and they’ll have changed the design of Enigma
-进行改造 -对
-by the weekend. -Yes.
两年来的付出
Two years’ work.
我们所做的一切
Everything that we’ve done here
都会付诸东流
will all be for nothing.
可是海军军舰上有五百个平民百姓
There are 500 civilians in that convoy.
有女人
Women…
还有小孩
children.
我们就要眼睁睁看着他们死去
We’re about to let them die.
我们的使命
Our job I-is
并不是拯救一艘船上的生命 而是要赢得战争的
not to save one passenger convoy, it is to win
-胜利 -我们的任务是破解恩尼格码
-the war. -Our job was to crack Enigma.
我们已经做到了
We’ve done that.
现在最难的是
Now for the hard part.
-守口如瓶 -卡莱尔
-Keeping it a secret. -Carlisle.
什么
What?
你们要牺牲的海军舰艇队 它是
The convoy you’re about to… it’s, uh…
皇家海军舰队的卡莱尔号♥是其中一艘
The HMS Carlisle is one of the ships.
我们不可能做到完全理性
We can’t act on every piece of intelligence.
是吧 我们不能
So fine, we won’t.
就这艘
Just this one.
皮特 你怎么了
Peter, what’s the matter with you?
我哥哥
My-my brother’s…
他在卡莱尔号♥上
well, he’s on the Carlisle.
是射击部海军少尉
A gunnery ensign.

I’m…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你特么以为自己是哪根葱
Who the hell do you think you are?
他 他是我的哥哥
This… this is my brother.
他是我的大哥 你还有
He’s my big brother, all right, and you have
几分钟的时间可以去阻止这场战争
a few minutes to call off his murder.
我们不能这样做
We can’t.
他是对的
He’s right.
艾伦
Alan.

Joan.

Hugh.
约翰
John.
请帮帮我
Please, I…
德国人不会因为
The-the Germans, they won’t get suspicious
我们阻止了这一次袭击而起疑的
just because we stop one attack.
没人会发觉的
No one will know.
作为你的朋友
I’m asking you…
我请求你
as your friend.
求求你了
Please.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
艾伦 你并不是上帝 你无权决定
You’re not God, Alan– you don’t get to decide
谁死谁活
who lives and who dies.
不 我们有这个权力
Yes, we do.
为什么
Why?
因为别人都没有这个能力
Because no one else can.
为什么把这些告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help to keep this a secret from…
在海军 陆军和空军隐藏这个秘密
Admiralty, Army, RAF.
呃 没人知道我们破解了英格玛
Uh, no one can know we broke Enigma.
即使是丹尼斯顿
Not even Denniston.
他正考虑解雇你
Who’s in the process of having you fired.
你会处理好的
You can take care of that.
在形成的系统下就能帮你
While we develop a system to help you determine
分♥析♥情报
how much intelligence
部署进攻停止
to act on– which a-attacks to stop,
或是放弃
which to let through.
数据分♥析♥
Statistical analysis.
用最少的攻击行动
The minimal number of actions
带领我们去赢得战争
it would take for us to win the war…
但在德国人起疑前
but the maximum number we can take
我们可以截取大量情报
before the Germans get suspicious.
你相信所有的数据分♥析♥吗
And you’re going to trust all this to statistics?
数学 没错
-To maths? -Correct.
然后要让军情六处编出
And then MI6 can come up with the lies
一个隐瞒其他人的谎言
that we tell everybody else.
你将声称有一个可信的情报来源
You’ll need a believable alternative source for all
你所有的情报都出处于此 一个谎言
the pieces of information you use. -A false story
我们就能解释情报的来源
so that we can explain how we got our information
而不是通过恩尼格玛得来的
that has nothing to do with Enigma.
你可以将这些谎言透露给德国人
And then you can leak those stories to the, uh, the Germans.
然后是我们的军队
And then to our own military.
对于英国高层政♥府♥而言
Maintain a conspiracy of lies
有了这个谎言
at the highest levels of government.
正合我意
Sounds right up my alley.
艾伦 我很少这样说
Alan, I so rarely have cause to say this,
但你确实是我很欣赏的人
but you are exactly the man I always hoped you would be.
他们取名代号♥为 顶尖者
They code-named it “Ultra.”
它成为了最大的军方情报出处
It became the largest store of military intelligence
呃 在世界历史上
in, uh… the history of the world.
就像在希♥特♥勒♥的对讲机里安装了窃听器
It was like having a tap on Himmler’s intercom.
I E O
I-e-o…
最关键的是保密问题
Secrecy became the primary concern,
出于某种原因 他们 他们相信我
and for some reason, they… they trusted me.
彼得 你有那个
Peter… do you have the, uh,
那个 630电译文
the-the 630 decryp…
那是比尔密♥码♥
…it’s a Beale cipher
词语来源于书中并加密
encrypted with a phrase from a book or…
祈祷 它将会给予你
“Ask, and it will be given to you;
仔细寻找你就会发现 马太福音7.7
seek and you will find.” Matthew 7:7.
这就是线索
That was the key.
彼得最终会想通的
Peter will come around eventually.
杰克
Jack.
你能让我和艾伦单独呆一会儿吗
Could you give Alan and me a moment, please?
苏联和英国
The Soviets and us,
我们是同盟
we’re on the same side.
我现在做的可以帮助英国
What I’m doing will help Britain.
我 我要去告诉丹尼斯顿
I-I have to tell Denniston.
不 你不会的
No, you don’t.
倘若你告诉他我的秘密
Because if you tell him my secret…
我也会说出你的秘密
I’ll tell him yours.
你知道他们怎么对待同性恋的吗
Do you know what they do to homosexuals?
你再也不能在这工作了
You’ll never be able to work again,
不能教书
never be able to teach.
你那宝贵的机器
Your precious machine…
我敢保证你再也不会见到它了
I doubt you’ll ever see him again.
你好 我能 我能 呃
Hello. Can I… can I, um,
能帮我转接给斯图尔特孟席斯先生吗 我有急事
speak to Stewart Menzies, please? It’s urgent.
请稍等
One moment, please.
你好 我是孟席斯
Hello. Menzies.
关于隐瞒秘密的建议
Some advice about keeping secrets.
就是尽量不发现秘密的存在
It’s a lot easier if you don’t know them in the first place.
他们会偷看我的信 监听我的电♥话♥吗
Were they steaming my letters, tapping my telephone?
亦或是跟踪我迷乱的步伐
Trailing my nervous walks?
你知道么 我
You know, I…
我从来没有发现
I never did find out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!