那么为什么我们要否认用铜 电线 和铁
then why can’t we say the same thing for brains…
建造出来的大脑呢
built of copper and wire, steel?
所以那是
And that’s…
你书里的理论吗
this big paper you wrote?
书名是什么
What’s it called?
模仿游戏
“The Imitation Game.”
好吧 那
Right, that’s…
那是关于什么的
that’s what it’s about?
你想来场游戏吗
Would you like to play?
玩游戏
Play?
就是一场游戏
It’s a game.
算是一种测试吧
A test of sorts.
判断对方到底是
For determining whether something is a…
机器还是真正的人
a machine or a human being.
怎么玩儿
How do I play?
好吧 比如说一个法官 和一个受审人 接着
Well, there’s a judge and a subject, and…
法官提问
the judge asks questions,
然后 根据受审人的回答
and, depending on the subject’s answers,
判定他在跟谁说话
determines who he is talking with…
在跟什么东西交流 然后 额
what he is talking with, and, um…
你只需要问我一个问题
All you have to do is ask me a question.
二战期间你是干什么的
What did you do during the war?
我在一家无线电工厂工作
I worked in a radio factory.
说实话 你到底是干什么的
What did you really do during the war?
你在认真听吗
Are you paying attention?
该死的
Damn it!
我们没有时间了 一个月就快到了
We’re soon out of time. A month.
就这样了 嗯哼 是吗
So that’s it, then, is it?
哦 问题是 不管我们怎么努力
Oh, the trouble is, it doesn’t matter how much we improve it.
这个机器永远不能及时处理完
The machine’s never gonna be able to process
1590亿的可能性
159 million million million possibilities in time.
完全看不到希望
It’s just bloody hopeless.
它还在寻找 它只是
It’s searching. It’s just…
它 就是不知道自己的目标是什么
It… doesn’t know what it’s searching for.
如果我们知道这些信息指的是什么
If we knew what the messages were going to say…
如果我们知道的话
If we knew what the messages were going to say,
我们根本就犯不着破译它们
we wouldn’t have to decrypt them at all.
艾伦的朋友是哪位
Who’s Alan’s friend?
休 话说他其实有点浪荡
Hugh. He’s a bit of a cad, actually.
正合我意 不是吗
So my type, then?
-好吧 我把你介绍给他 -别
-Well, I’ll introduce you. -No.
他会过来的
He’ll come over.
-你确定吗 -当然
-Are you sure? -Yes.
十五分钟前我对他笑了一下
I smiled at him 15 minutes ago
然后就再也没看过他一眼
and haven’t looked back since.
跟琼坐在一起的是哪位
Who’s that with Joan?

Hmm?
额 海伦 她们是同事
Uh, Helen. Works with her.
她长得真不错
She’s really pretty.
她想让我主动走过去
She wants me to come over.
什么 你又是从哪儿得出的结论
What? H-How on earth can you know that?
她之前冲我笑了一下
She smiled at me a while back
然后就再也没回头看我
and she hasn’t looked again since.
哈哈 成功了
And got him.
你说 为什么我以前单身的时候
Now, why is this, that when I was single
觉得这种勾搭方式很无趣 但现在我订婚了
I found it very boring, but now that I’m engaged,
我才觉得太有情趣了呢
I just find it dreadfully fun.
噢耶 她上钩了
Bingo. She’s in.
艾伦 给我们牵个线
Alan, introduce us.
什么 为什么是我
What? Wh-Why me?
因为没有什么比朋友订了婚
Because there’s nothing like a friend’s engagement
更能让一个女人感到挫败 而想要跟
to make a woman want to do something she’ll later regret
朋友未婚夫更帅气的密友做点什么的了
with the fiance’s better looking chum.
走吧
Let’s go.
两个半先令赌艾伦会搞砸这件事
Half a crown says Alan bollixes this up entirely.
-不赌
-No bet.
-阿兰·图灵有一个理论 -他有很多理论
-Alan Turing has a theory. -He has many.
他赞成男人和女人不应该
He believes that the regulations
在一起工作
against men and women working side by side are sound
因为这么亲近肯定会产生感情
because such proximity will necessarily lead to romance.
什么 不 我没有 我
What? No, I don’t. I…
但是呢
However…
我反对
I disagree.
-是吗 -是啊
-You do? -Yeah.
我想如果我能每天跟女人一起工作的话
I think that if I were working beside a woman all day long,
我能欣赏她的工作能力和智慧
I could appreciate her abilities and intellect
用不着滚床单
without taking her to bed.
抱歉 我们是不是在哪里见过
I’m sorry, have we met?
我想不起来了 不过就假设我们初次见面吧
I don’t recall. But let’s assume we haven’t.
海伦·斯图尔特 休·亚历山大
Helen Stewart. Hugh Alexander.
所以你赞同谁的观点呢
So who do you agree with,
-艾伦还是我 -好吧 当然是艾伦
-Alan or myself? -Well, Alan, of course.
我 受宠若惊 真的 但是 我没有
I-I’m very flattered, really, but I-I don’t think…
-胡说 -好吧 我每天都跟一个男人
-Rubbish. -Well, I work beside a man
一起工作 我抗拒不了
every day, and I can’t help
我对他已经日久生情了
but have developed a bit of a crush on him.
来吧 告诉我他是谁 我好打他一顿
Well, who is this man? So I can kick his arse.
额 没这个必要吧 我们之间的关系很纯洁的
Well, there’s no need to worry– it’s been chaste.
我们从没见过面 他是个德国人
We’ve never even met. He’s a German.
-那我就真的想要了他的小命
-Now I really want to kill him.
你 你怎么会跟一个德国人一起工作
How-how do you mean you work alongside a German?
是这样的 我们俩都会从一个特定的
Well, each of us intercepts messages
德国无线电塔截取情报
from a specific German radio tower.
于是我们就有在德国那边有了一个
So we have a counterpart on the other side
发出那些情报的对应人
who’s tip-tapping out the messages.
每个人发电报时的手感不一样
Everyone types a touch differently,
渐渐地你会知道你对应的那个人发电报的节奏
so you get to know the rhythm of your counterpart.
这是种很奇妙的亲密感
It’s strangely intimate.
好像我自己非常了解他
I feel as if I know him so well.
不过很遗憾他已经有女朋友了
It’s a pity he has a girlfriend,
这就是我不认同你的原因 亚历山大先生
but that’s why I disagree with you, Mr. Alexander.
因为我爱上了一个勉强算得上是同事的人
Because I’m in love with a coworker of sorts,
而我们从没见过面
and we’ve never even met.
好吧 我给你买♥♥杯酒吧
Well, allow me to buy you another pint,
然后慢慢告诉你你错在哪里
and I’ll tell you why you’re wrong.
好啊
Let’s.
噢耶
Excellent.
谢啦
Thanks.
额 啤酒 有黑刺李杜松子酒吗
Um, pints. Have you got any sloe gin?
你是在想那是什么情况吗 那就是所谓的调情
In case you were wondering, that’s what flirting looks like.
海伦
Helen…
真的不来根烟吗
Really, no cigarettes?
艾伦
Alan…
怎么了 艾伦
Yes, Alan?
为什么 你为什么觉得
Wh-Why do you think
-那个德国人有女朋友了 -只是
-your German counterpart has a girlfriend? -It’s just
-一个玩笑而已 没什么 -不 不 不 不 告诉我
-a stupid joke; don’t worry. -No, no, no, no. Tell me.
好吧 他每条信息
Well, each of his messages
都以同样的五个字母开头
begins with the same five letters:
C-I-l-l-y
C-I-l-l-y.
所以我就想Cilly肯定是他喜欢的女孩子
So I suspect that Cilly must be the name
-的名字 -但这不可能啊
-of his amore. -But that’s impossible.
德国人的规矩应该是每封信的开头都
The Germans are instructed to use five random letters
由五个随机的字母组成
at the start of every message.
好吧 可能就那个人不是
Well, this bloke doesn’t.
爱情会冲昏一个男人的头脑吧 我猜
Love will make a man do strange things, I suppose.
而在这个时候 爱情恰恰也让德国人走向了失败
In this case, love just lost Germany the whole bloody war.

Oh!
走 皮特
Go, Peter.
十分抱歉
Sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!