I tried to get away.
我试着逃跑
I was wearing my locket when I died but now it’s gone.
我死时戴着项链,现在却弄丢了
It’s lost.
不见了
Tell us, please, who murdered you?
请告诉我们,是谁杀了你?
Was it the Crown Prince?
是王子殿下吗?
We must do something!
我们得做些什么?
Get up!
行动﹗
In the name of his Imperial Majesty and the city of Vienna,
我代表国王陛下与维也纳市…
I hereby arrest Eduard Abramovitz,
逮捕爱德华艾维兹…
also known as Eisenheim the Illusionist,
魔术师艾森瀚
on charges of disturbing public order, charlatanism,
罪名是妨害公共秩序,欺诈…
and threats against the empire!
以及危害国♥家♥安♥全♥
Find him!
找到他﹗
Where is he?
他人在哪?
He was right there.
他刚才还在那里
How is his trick done? No trick.
他的戏法是怎么变的? 没有戏法
How is it done!
怎么变的?
I don’t know. Nobody knows.
我不知道,没人知道
Dammit!
该死﹗
I had my driver take the sword to police headquarters.
我请随从把剑送到警♥察♥总署
My men will examine it and see
我的手下会检查宝石…
if it matches the gemstone found on Duchess Von Teschen’s body.
与女爵身上的是否相符
I have no doubt that it will.
我想不会错
And after that, I came in here and you asked me why I was late.
接着我进来,你问我为何迟到
You’ve stolen Imperial property.
你偷了皇家的财产
That seems trivial compared with murder.
和谋杀相比,简直无足轻重
Even if that were true, you have no jurisdiction here.
就算是真的,也不属于你的管辖
That’s right.
是的
You may do as you wish here without consequence.
你可以肆无忌惮
Nobody can punish you, except one man.
没人能处罚你,但有一人例外
Who’s that?
是谁?
The Emperor.
国王
I don’t suppose he’ll leave his crown to a murderer, do you?
他不会传位给杀人凶手,你杀了人吗?
He’ll never believe you.
他不会相信你的
Maybe not.
也许
But I wrote a letter to his general staff telling them everything.
但我写信给参谋和盘托出
Including your plan to overthrow the Emperor.
包括你意图谋反的计划
I know they’ll listen to that.
他们会重视这件事
You’ll not take the throne, not with my help.
你当不上国王的,我帮不了你
You no longer want to be Chief of Police?
你不想当警♥察♥总长?
Mayor of Vienna?
维也纳市长?
You don’t want to be a baron, an aristocrat?
也不想封爵或贵族?
I’m afraid that’s out of the question at this point.
恐怕这不是目前的重点
You fool, he’s tricking you. He’s manipulating you.
你这蠢蛋,他在耍你,在利用你
He had the sword at the command performance.
他在表演时曾拿过剑
He could have pried the stones loose then and planted them here.
他大可撬松宝石,用来裁赃
He’s planted everything. You were drunk..
他早已安排好一切 你喝醉了
It’s all a trick. It’s an illusion.
一切都是戏法,一切都是假象
Perhaps there’s truth in this illusion.
假象背后也许就是真♥相♥
You need to wire your driver and have the sword returned.
你得拍电报给随从,把剑拿回来
Or what?
不然怎样
I’ll shoot you. Perhaps I’ll shoot you anyway.
我会杀了你,也许我到头来都会杀你
And then you’ll have killed a police inspector and a Duchess.
那你就杀了一位警探与女爵
Or perhaps you’ll kill yourself.
或者你该自杀
You, uh, committed suicide, distraught at having failed your leader.
你因办事不力…而自我了断
Ah, some officers of the general staff I’d guess.
我想是参谋部的人
They must’ve received my letter.
他们应该已收到我的信
What do you want?
你到底要什么?
I don’t want anything.
我什么都不要
Fine. Fine. You shall have nothing.
很好,你也不配得到
Gentlemen.
各位男士
The situation is so obvious.
明显地…
Everyone’s completely incompetent.
这里全是一群饭桶
My father runs the Empire into the ground and no one notices.
我的父亲治国无方,却没人发现
No one does anything about it.
没有人有所行动
I propose to cleanup the mess and you thank me by betraying me.
我想整顿,你们却以背叛回报
Well, you’re all becoming irrelevant. You’ll all be replaced.
你们都不重要了,你们会被取代
The country will be run by mongrels.
这国家将由杂种治理
A thousand different voices screaming to be heard and nothing will be done!
不同意见在呐喊着,却无人问津
Nothing!
无人问津
I’ve done everything I can!
我已尽力了
Too much! Far too much.
太尽力了
Your Highness, are you in there? Your Highness, open door.
殿下,你在里面吗?开门﹗
Please, open the door.
请你开门
By your father’s authority I insist you open the door.
奉国王之令,我希望你开门
You must open the door!
你必须开门﹗
You’re all fools…
你们这些笨蛋
Please, your Highness.
请开门,殿下
And I can’t stand it. I won’t stand it.
我受不了了,我再也受不了了
Break down the door. Break it down!
把门撞开﹗
What happened?
发生什么事?
The Crown Prince just shot himself.
王子殿下刚才自杀了
Are you Chief Inspector Uhl?
你是乌尔探长吗?
I used to be.
我曾经是
You! Who gave you this! Who gave you this!
你﹗是谁给你的,是谁?
Herr, Eisenheim!
艾森瀚
When!
何时给的?
All aboard!
全部上车﹗
Tickets and papers.
车票与文件
All aboard!
全部上车﹗
When it’s done…
事情完成之后
…you’ll travel ahead with her and I shall follow.
你和她先走,我随后会跟上
And she understands everything this entails?
她清楚这件事的后果吗?
Completely.
完全清楚
Do you think Eisenheim’s behind all this?
你认为艾森瀚是幕后指使者吗?
So, what does it mean to die?
死亡的意义到底为何?
What do you want?
你到底要什么?
To be with her.
和她在一起
To be with her.
和她在一起
Chief Inspector, there’s one thing you should know.
探长,有件事该让你知道…
Your sword is very beautiful. Might I see it?
您的剑真漂亮,能让我看看吗?
You’re drunk.
你喝醉了
You were drunk.
你喝醉了
He’s a charlatan and he’s a faker.
他是术士、骗子
He’s plotted everything.
一切都是他策划的
Everything you have seen is an illusion.
你看到的都是幻象
It’s a trick.
一切都是魔术