I’m sure you’ll find a way.
我确定你会有办法
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I gave him what he asked for.
我给他想要的
What would possess you to do something so foolish?
你为何鬼迷心窍做这种蠢事?
Duchess Von Teschen, you must come along, my dear.
亲爱的特森女爵,你得过来
We don’t want to keep the Prince waiting. Did you enjoy the show?
我们不能让王子久候,喜欢表演吗?
It was wonderful, wasn’t it?
棒极了,不是吗?
It was amusing.
很有娱乐性
Who told you where to find me?
谁告诉你到哪找我
Your manager.
你的经理
I told him if he wants to stay in Vienna, you need my help.
他如果想留在维也纳,就要我帮忙
Ah, so I’m to be driven from the city, is that it?
所以我要被赶出这城市吗?
Good, I shall relish it.
很好,再好不过
Stop it! I came here to try to help you.
别说了﹗我是来这里帮你的
Why! Why should you possibly care what happens to me now?
为什么?你何必在乎我的事?
You were my friend. I am your friend.
你是我的朋友,我也是你的朋友
We knew each other very briefly a long time ago.
我们只是在很久以前短暂相识
You don’t know me at all.
你根本就不了解我
Then why did you speak to me? Why did you even bother talking-
你何必与我说话?何必自找麻烦?
And you kept it all this time.
你一直都戴在身上?
I used to sit and stare at your picture trying to imagine where you were.
我常望着你的照片,想像你的去处
At night I’d have dreams I had gone with you,
我梦见我和你离开,直到醒来
and then I’d wake up and realize where I was.
才意识到自己身在何方
But in my dreams you had shorter hair and no beard.
我梦中的你头发短了点,也没胡须
Where did you go when you left?
你当时离开后去了哪?
To my uncle’s farm near Prague.
我叔叔在布拉格附近的农场
How exotic.
多有异国情调啊﹗
I went to Russia, then Asia Minor, and then the Orient for many years.
在俄♥国♥、小亚细亚与东方待了多年
So long.
去了真久
I always meant to return.
我一直想回来,只是…
I just- I kept thinking I’d find it around the next corner.
我不断想着,也许能在下一处发现
What?
发现什么?
A real mystery.
真正的奥秘
I saw remarkable things,
我能看到超凡的事物
but the only mystery
但唯一解不开的奥秘…就是我的心
I never solved was why my heart couldn’t let go of you.
为何忘不了你
He wants me to go to Budapest with him
他希望我去布达佩斯
next week to announce our engagement.
下周与他同行并宣布订婚
He wants the Hungarians behind him.
他要匈牙利人做后盾
They’re going to crown him King.
他们要拥他为王
I’m sure his father will have something to say about that.
他的父亲想必会很有意见
He plans to overthrow his father.
他计划推♥翻♥自己的父王
That could go very badly for him… and for you.
这对他很不利,对你也是
You shouldn’t be involved.
你不该涉入其中
I am part of his plan.
我是他计划中的一部份
He only gets Hungary by aligning himself with my family.
要匈牙利人支持,得靠我们两家结盟
Leave him.
离开他
It’s not that easy.
没那么容易
Call it off and come away with me.
取消婚事和我走
Or don’t say anything and we’ll just go.
或者现在一走了之
As long as we are alive he’ll hunt us.
只要我们活着,他会追捕我们
And when he finds us he’ll kill us.
若被他找到会杀死我们的
Look at me. Do you truly want to leave with me?
看着我,你真的想与我离开?
Yes, I do.
是的,我愿意
There you are. As I predicted they shut us down.
你在这,我早料到我们要关门大吉了
Are you happy now, hmm? You made your point.
你满意了吧?你表达立场了
It doesn’t matter that we were sold out for the whole run.
票房♥满不满座,对你根本不重要
No, look. You got it off your chest.
你终于一吐为快了
Do we have money?
我们有钱吗?
What?
什么?
Do we have any money saved?
我们还有存款吗?
Yes, we have some. But we could have had much, much more.
是,还有一些,本来还能有更多的
Mmm, it will have to do.
嗯,应该能派上用场
And the second account, all of it.
还有第二个户头里的,全部都要
Of course, Herr Eisenheim.
是的,艾森瀚先生
Thank you.
谢谢﹗
And you have no doubt it was Duchess Von Teschen?
你确定那是特森女爵吗?
I’d stake my life on it.
可以拿我的生命担♥保♥
What was in the suitcase?
箱子里有什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
He’s by the first car.
他在第一台车厢
The map will show you where to meet.
地图会告诉你到哪碰面
When it’s done, you’ll travel ahead with her and I shall follow.
完事后,你和她先走,我会跟上
And she understands everything this entails?
她清楚这件事的后果吗?
Completely. There’s not a lot of time.
完全清楚,时间不多了
As you know, we sometimes follow Duchess Von Teschen for her protection.
你知道,我们会跟踪并保护女爵
Yesterday she was seen in the company of another man.
昨天她与另一男人碰面
What man?
什么人?
Eisenheim, the Illusionist.
艾森瀚那位魔术师
What were they doing?
他们当时在做什么?
Well, they were meeting and, uh–
他们见了面,然后…
Touching? Kissing? Were they fucking?
抚摸?亲吻?还是搞在一起?
Not that we observed, no.
就我们观察没有,然而我相信…
However, I have reason to believe that they may be planning something together.
他们可能一同计划某些事
It’s possible they may be leaving.
可能是两人要离开
I’m not certain of anything yet, your Highness.
什么都还不明确,殿下
Thank you, Inspector.
谢谢你,探长
We can of course acquire more information-
我们会再搜集更多情报
He spent the afternoon in Vienna with his father.
他下午在维也纳陪父亲
He’s expected shortly.
他等会才到
What a surprise. I thought you didn’t like it here.
真让人意外,我以为你讨厌这里
I suppose you think you’re very clever
你大概自以为很聪明、又自主
and very democratic in your friendships, aren’t you?
尤其在交友方面,不是吗?
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
Your magician friend. I know you’ve been with him.
你的魔术师朋友,你和他有往来
It’s true. We’ve been friends since childhood.
没错,我们从小就是朋友
You sleep with all your childhood friends?
你和所有童年玩伴都上♥床♥吗?
I will not be spoken to this way.
你这种态度我不回答﹗
You’ll be spoken to as I wish to speak to you.
只要我想问,你就得回答
You’re drunk.
你喝醉了
You’re getting quite old, aren’t you?
你老大不小了,不是吗?
You know, my mother was sixteen years old when she married my father.
我的母亲十六岁时嫁给我的父亲
And you? Can you even bear children?
你还生得出孩子吗?你有什么用处
Are you any use at all? Are you trying to embarrass me?
你想让我难堪吗?
It has nothing to do with you.
与你无关
It has everything to do with me!
与我关系可大了﹗
You will not share my bed if you’ve slept with him!!
如果你和他睡过,就别想上我的床
You don’t understand. I’m not going to share your bed at all.
你不懂,我根本不想与你同床
I’m not going to Budapest with you.
我不会和你去布达佩斯
I don’t want to be part of what you’re planning.
我不要被你利用
And I will not marry you.
也不会嫁给你
I assume you haven’t been so stupid as to tell him anything.
我假设你没蠢到告诉他任何事
‘Cause if you disrupt my plans
要是你坏了我的好事
I will have no further use for you, do you understand?
你也没好处,明白吗?
Now, you will travel to Budapest tomorrow.
准备明天去布达佩斯
I recommend that you are here early packed and ready to go.
我建议你赶快打包,准备上路
Do nothing more to embarrass me.
别再丢我的脸
Goodbye.
再见﹗
What do you mean “goodbye”?
“再见”是什么意思?
Come back here.
给我回来﹗
Come back here!
给我回来﹗
Don’t disobey me again. Whore!
别再忤逆我,婊♥子♥﹗
Out of my way. Please, don’t– Uugh.
让开,求求你,不要﹗
No, leave that. Leave all the lanterns.
不用了,放着吧,提灯都留下
Duchess Von Tuschen!
特森女爵﹗
Duchess Von Tuschen!
特森女爵﹗
Over here!
在这里﹗
I thought you saw her get on the train with him!
我以为你看到她和他上了火车
No, sir, we were waiting in Vienna for them.
不,我们在维也纳
But they left from Barden?. We assumed she was him.
他们从巴登上车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!