It’s her!I know it’s her!
是她﹗我知道是她﹗
She wants to tell us something!
她有话要对我们说
We must do something!Please.
我们得有所行动
In the name of his Imperial Majesty and the city of Vienna,
我代表国王陛下与维也纳市…
I hereby arrest Edward Abramowitz.
在此逮捕爱德华艾维兹
Also known as Eisenheim the Illusionist.
也就是魔术师艾森瀚
On charges of disturbing public order, charlatanism,
罪名是违反秩序
and threats against the Empire.
诈欺与危害安全
Leave him alone!
放开他
They’re arresting him!
他们抓了他
They’re arresting Eisenheim!
他们逮捕艾森瀚
Chief Inspector Uhl.
乌尔探长求见
You’re late.
你迟到了
My apologies, your Highness.
我很抱歉,王子殿下
I was attending to the loose ends of the case.
我还在努力解决一些问题
Are there still loose ends?
还有要解决的问题?
Very few.
不多了
Did he do it again?
他又表演了吗?
How does he do it?
怎么办到的?
I’m afraid I still don’t know.
恐怕我还是不清楚
Did you ask him?
你没问他?
He’s not talking at this point.
他此时什么都不肯说
Well, I’m sure you have methods for that kind of thing.
是吗?我相信你自有办法
I want you to put an end to it.
我要你尽速结案
Surely you have something on him.
你怎么样都该有些线索
Something from his past?
有他的来历吗
Yes. Yes, I think I do.
是的,我查到了
In fact we know all about his life.
我们对他的一生了若指掌
We’ve spoken to almost everyone who ever knew him.
遍访每位认识他的人
As a boy, I’m told he had a chance encounter with a traveling magician.
他小时候曾遇见一位魔术师旅人
Boy.
孩子
One version of the story was that the man
其中一个版本是那人
himself then vanished along with the tree.
后来与树…一同消失了
Who knows what actually happened?
没人知道实际发生什么事
People began to think he had some kind of special power,
旁人开始相信他真拥有特殊能力
or at least that he was a bit different.
或是他的确与众不同
And then he met her.
接着,他遇见了她
Don’t drop it.
别弄掉了
Careful, you’re going to trip.
小心,你要摔倒啦
Drop it, you muck-snipe.
掉吧,你这穷酸鬼
Oh! Watch out for that hole,alley rat!
注意那个洞,臭小子
Drop it!
掉下来﹗
Pick a card.Put it back in the deck.
挑一张牌,把牌放回去
Now, watch.
现在你看
Duchess Von Teschen, you can’t be in a place like this.
特森女爵?你不能来这种地方
They’re peasants. Remember who you are.
他们是粗人,记得你的身份
She was brought back to the castle and they were forbidden to see each other.
她被带回了城♥堡♥,两人还被禁止相见
But soon they were doing just that.
不久后,他们还是偷偷往来
Over the next few years they could always find a way to be together.
接下来几年,两人总有方法私会
Quick, come on.
快,快来
In China there’s a magician that could make anything disappear.
中国的魔术师能把东西变不见了
A house, a wagon, anything.
无论是房♥子、马车,什么都可以
We’ll go visit him.
我们要去见他
They can’t stop us if we want to be together.
他们不能阻止我们在一起
They’ll never find us.
他们永远都找不到我们
Do you promise you’ll take me with you?
你保证会带我一起走吗
One day I will.
总有一天,我会的
One day we’ll run away together.
有一天我们要一起逃离
We’ll disappear.
我们会一起消失不见
There’s a secret way to open it.
打开它是有秘诀的
I wanted a picture.
我想要这张照片
Sophie, are you there?
苏菲,你在那吗?
We must hurry! They’re coming!
我们得快点﹗他们追来了﹗
Duchess von Teschen!
特森女爵﹗
Duchess von Teschen!
特森女爵﹗
Duchess von Teschen!
特森女爵﹗
Make us disappear. Make us disappear.
让我们消失,让我们消失
Duchess von Teschen!
特森女爵﹗
Stop. Stop.
停下来
Don’t do this. Let me go. Let go.
别这么做,让我走
No! Please, let go!
不﹗求求你,放手﹗
No! Let her go, please!
不﹗放她走,求求你﹗
Let go! Stop it!
放手﹗停下来﹗
Sophie!
苏菲﹗
Eduard!
爱德华﹗
Sophie! Eduard!
苏菲 爱德华
Sophie.
苏菲
Stay away from her or next time we’ll arrest you and your family.
远离她,否则就抓你和你的家人
What happened next remains a mystery.
后来发生的事仍是难解的谜
We do know that he traveled the world.
可确定的是…他走遍世界
That he began to perform his magic in public.
当他开始公开表演魔术时
That he changed his name to Eisenheim.
改名为艾森瀚
And then almost fifteen years later he appeared in Vienna.
近十五年后,他在维也纳现身
Life and death, space and time, fate and chance.
生与死,空间与时间,命运与机遇
These are the forces of the universe.
以上都是宇宙的力量
Tonight, ladies and gentleman,
今晚,各位女士、先生
I present to you a man who has unlocked these mysteries.
容我介绍一位能解开宇宙奥秘
From the furthest corners of the
远从世界尽头…
world where the dark arts still hold sway,
来自…黑魔法仍主宰之处
he returns to us to demonstrate how nature’s laws may be bent.
能扭转自然法则之人
I give you… Eisenheim.
请艾森瀚出场
Might I borrow a handkerchief from someone?
谁能借我一条手帕
You, Madam.
女士,就是你
Thank you. Ah, be patient.
谢谢你,请稍安勿躁
Now, if you please, I would like to continue with an examination of time.
现在,请容我来验证时间
From the moment we enter this life we are in the flow of it.
生命被注入的那刻起,只能任其发展
We measure it and we mark it but we cannot defy it.
我们能测量、标记,却无法违抗
We cannot even speed it up or slow it down.
无法加速或放慢
Or can we?
还是我们可以…?
Have we not each experienced a sensation
我们都曾有过一种感受
that a beautiful moment seemed to pass too quickly?
美好时光过得特别快
And wished that we could make it linger?
总希望它能持续
Or felt time slow on a dull day
时间在无聊日子里过得特别慢
and wished that we could speed things up a bit?
希望可以加快
I assure you, they’re quite real.
我保证它们是真的
And you, Madam, where is your handkerchief?
这位女士,你的手帕呢?
Bravo! Very good.
好极了﹗真精彩
Give us something. Please, please, give us something.
施舍我们,求求你,施舍我们东西
Please. What’s all this?
请 这些都是什么
We’re poor.
我们很穷
Do you think you’re poor?
你们认为自己很穷?
Yes.
是的
I want to show you something. You’re not poor.
我让你们看样东西,你们不贫穷
You have everything that you need right here.
这里有你们所需的一切
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
And that’s yours. And this too.
这是你的,这也是
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Coffee? No.
咖啡 不用
Strudel? I have two.
酥卷呢?我有两块
Nothing, thank you.
都不用,谢谢
You look very pleased with yourself.
你看来很怡然自得
How are the receipts?
票房♥如何
Not bad. A three-quarter house.
还不错,卖♥♥了四分之三
Well done.
做得好
But we’re going to do better than that.
我们还会更好
Listen to this. Listen.
听听这个,听好了
“There is no argument that his uncanny displays separate
无疑地,他神奇的演出…
him from the ranks of garden variety stage wizards.
使他有别于随处可见的术士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!