Uh… I’m okay!
想得美
Think again.
– 恶有恶报 – 没错
– Payback time. – Oh, yeah.
你们的磨牙玩具呢 去抓他
Where’s your chew toy? Go get him.
干什么 你们难道没听说吗 我是你们的大王
What? I don’t know if you got the memo. I’m your king.
我命令你们…
I command you–
好险 求求你们别吃我
Oh, whoa! That was close. Hey, please don’t eat me.
否则这世上就少了一位伟大的天才
You’ll be depriving the world of a great genius.
我浑身都是小骨头 会卡在喉咙里的
I’m full of tiny bones that’ll get stuck in your throat.
我没教过你们要尊重私人空间吗
What have I told you about boundaries?
伙计们 干得好
Boys, that was a fine job.
何止是好 简直是太棒了
Better than fine. I’d say super, even.
你们真让我这只老黄鼠狼骄傲
You made this old weasel proud.
你说谁老呢
Who are you calling old?
克拉什 埃迪
Crash! Eddie!
埃丽
– Ellie! – Ellie!
真对不起
We’re so sorry.
我们不该不辞而别的
We shouldn’t have left without saying goodbye.
你大老远跑来找我们
You came all the way down here to find us.
不惜以身犯险
You put yourself in danger.
你觉得我们照顾不好自己
You didn’t think we could take care of ourselves.
你这么想是有道理的 而且你担心我们
With good reason. And you worried about us.
因为你真的关心我们
‘Cause you really care about us.
小伙子们 慢点 该道歉的是我
Boys, boys, slow down. I’m the one who should be sorry.
我害怕失去你们 我爱你们
I was scared of losing you. I love you guys.
我们也爱你
We love you too.
你们真的做到了
You guys actually did it.
我为你们感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
我从没怀疑过他们的能力
I never doubted them.
好吧 我怀疑过一点点
Okay, I doubted them a little.
小伙子们 我没想到你们真有这个能耐
Boys, I didn’t know you had it in you.
主要是因为你们一直表现得傻乎乎的
Mostly because you act like total dimwits all the time.
我最喜欢合家团圆了
Aw. I love family reunions.
但这里没有大餐吃 所以该回家了
But there’s no buffet, so time to head home.
– 说到这个… – 各位
– About that– – Hello, mates.
这是小Z 她是我的好朋友
This is Zee. She’s a very dear friend.
很高兴认识你 小Z
It’s nice to meet you, Zee.
你刚才大局在握的样子 我几乎要以为你有负鼠血统了
The way you took charge out there, I’d swear you were part possum.
其实她是只艾鼬
Actually, she’s a zorilla.
和臭鼬很像 但更酷
It’s like a skunk, only cooler.
而且我的名字说不定就是扎扎
And my name may or may not be Zsa Zsa.
有负鼠加入我们的 超级英雄小队 真是太幸运了
We were lucky to have possums join our superhero squad.
真的 超级英雄小队
Really? A superhero squad?
她说的 可不是我说的
She said it. I didn’t.
你们可能会想要我们的签名哦
You’re probably gonna want our autographs.
– 不了 多谢 – 不用了
– No thanks. – I’m good.
既然你们已经经历过了大冒险
Well, now that you’ve had your big adventure,
我想你们应该要回家了吧
I suppose you’ll be heading back home.
毕竟 你们很可能已经厌倦了老巴克
After all, you’re probably bored of old Buck
还有他充满冒险 惊险刺♥激♥的生活方式
and his daring, action-packed, thrill-a-minute lifestyle.
对啊 的确是 无聊 太无聊了
Yeah, I am. Boring. Just so, so bored.
无聊透顶
Total snoozefest.
其实 我和埃迪在想…
Actually, the truth is, Eddie and I have been thinking…
我们正在慢慢学会思考
Which we’re slowly getting better at.

Uh… Yeah.
是这样的 我们挺喜欢这里的
The thing is, we kinda, sorta like it here.
埃迪 你来说
Eddie, you talk now.
我们想留下来 但我们想确保你会没事
We wanna stay down here, but we wanna know that you’ll be okay.
好像就在昨天 我们还是小孩子
It seems like it was just yesterday we were kids.
我原以为我们会永远在一起
I thought we’d always be together.
你们确定这就是你们想要的吗
Are you sure it’s what you want?
那我会没事的
Then I’ll be fine.
我们要留下来了
We’re staying!
好极了
Oh, magic!
我当独行侠太久了
I’ve been a loner for too long.
小Z让我意识到 我们团结起来力量更大
Zee made me realize we’re all stronger together than apart.
我该有一个真正的家庭了
It’s time for me to have a real family.
– 太好了 – 好棒哦
– Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! – Oh, yeah.
– 巴克万岁 – 巴克万岁
– Go, Buck. – Go, Buck.
– 巴克万岁 – 巴克万岁
– Go, Buck. – Go, Buck. Yeah.
巴克
Buck, Buck, Buck!
真不敢相信我会这么说 但我会想你们的
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m gonna miss you guys.
我们也会想你们的
Yeah, we’ll miss you guys too.
对 好了 煽情的场面够了
Yeah, okay. Enough of this lovefest.
你眼里的是泪花吗 迪亚哥
Is that a tear in your eye, Diego?
不是 从未有过的事
No. And it never happened.
瞧瞧你 心肠真软
Look at you. You’re such a softy.
向我保证 你们会经常回来看望我们
Promise me you’ll visit all the time.
我们会的
We will.
尤其是有所需要的时候
Especially when we need something.
改变让人害怕 但这是世间万物的规律
Change is scary, but it is the way of the world.
而且现在我意识到 改变能帮助我们成长 活出真实的自我
And now I realize it can help us grow into who we’re meant to be,
即便我们会前往陌生的地方
even if that takes us to new places.
唯一不会改变的 是我们对彼此的爱
The only thing that stays the same is the love we have for each other.
这就是家的含义
That’s the thing about a herd.
即便分离 仍然是家里的一员
You’re a part of it, even when you’re apart.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
那两个小子回来了
The boys are back.
又回来了
Again.
还要吃午饭
And they want lunch.
有一件事是肯定的
Well, one thing’s for certain.
有他们俩在 失落的世界从此就不一样了
With those two around the Lost World will never be the same.
《冰川时代:巴克大冒险》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!