万物都会改变
Everything changes.
事实便是如此
That’s just a fact.
据说猛犸象永远不会忘记任何事
They say a mammoth never forgets.
但随着年龄的增长 我发现他们也不是什么事都记得清
Well, as I get older, I find they don’t always remember either.
我决定在此记录下 我们这个大家庭的历史 让它永不改变
I’ve decided to put it all down here, so it’ll never change. Our herd history.
一切都要从曼尼开始 我那头爱发牢骚的亲亲猛犸象
It all started with Manny, my lovable grouch of a mammoth.
猎人杀死了他的家人
He’d lost his family to hunters.
他伤心欲绝 从此独来独往
Heartbreak made him a loner.
接着希德出现了 他是一只心胸宽广的树懒
And then there was Sid, a big-hearted sloth…
他被自己的家人抛弃
…had been abandoned by his family
因为他有时候 怎么说呢 有些讨人厌
because he could be, let’s just say, a little annoying.
还有迪亚哥 一只凶猛的剑齿虎
And Diego, a fierce saber-tooth.
他豁出性命对抗残忍♥无情的同类
He risked his life to defy his ruthless pack
结果落了个无处可去的下场
and was left with nowhere to go.
为了照顾一个和家人失散的婴儿
Fate brought this unlikely trio together
这八竿子也打不着的三只动物 阴差阳错地走到了一起
when they were charged with the care of a lost baby.
在帮助婴儿寻找家人的过程中 他们自己也变成了一家人
And in returning the child to its family, they became a family themselves.
曼尼原本以为 自己是冰川时代最后一只猛犸象
Now, Manny thought he was the last mammoth in the Ice Age
因此确信自己永远不会找到爱情
and was convinced he’d never find love.
直到他遇见了我 埃丽
That is, until he met me, Ellie.
我们爱得山崩地裂
We felt the earth move.
我们俩加起来有19吨♥ 是会有这个效果
Nineteen tons of combined weight will do that.
我带着我的负鼠养兄弟 克拉什与埃迪 加入了他们的大家庭
I joined the herd along with my adopted possum brothers, Crash and Eddie.
我们六个经历了无数次冒险
The six of us had so many adventures.
每次大难临头时 总能化险为夷
But every time we thought it was the end of the world,
这也让我们的关系变得更加紧密
it only brought us closer together.
我们甚至偶然间发现了冰层下
Even when we stumbled into a Lost World of dinosaurs
恐龙们生活的失落世界
living under the ice.
我们遇见了巴克 一只无所畏惧的黄鼠狼
We met a fearless weasel named Buck.
他勇敢 喜欢冒险 还有点古怪
He was daring, adventurous and a little eccentric.
克拉什和埃迪将他奉为楷模
Crash and Eddie wanted to be just like him.
既然我们有缘走到一起
Now that we’ve found each other,
我就想把我们在一起的 每时每刻都保存下来
I want to preserve every moment we have together,
因为谁都说不准 事情什么时候会发生变化
because you never know when things will change.
最近 我的兄弟们似乎有点烦躁不安
And lately, it seems like my brothers are getting a little restless.
我都等不及把这个给他们俩看了
I can’t wait to show this to the boys.
克拉什 埃迪
Crash! Eddie!
这将是我们有史以来最挑战极限的特技
This is gonna be our most extreme stunt ever.
极度危险
Extremely dangerous.
超级无敌危险
Super-duper dangerous.
危险得不得了
Stupendously dangerous.
这里离下面好远
That’s a long way down.
要到了底才叫远呢
Only if we make it to the bottom.
克拉什 埃迪
Crash! Eddie!
你们可别干危险事啊
You better not be doing something dangerous!
那个 我在想…
You know, I’ve been thinking–
什么 你什么时候学会思考的
What? When did you start doing that?
上周
Last week.
可你却没告诉我
And you didn’t say anything?
你为什么这么做 克拉什 为什么
Why’d you do it, Crash? Why?
我们本该是好兄弟啊
We’re supposed to be brothers.
我实在是忍♥不住
I couldn’t help it.
我就坐在那儿 心里就在想
I was just sitting there, and I thought,
“埃丽总是不让做这 不让做那 难道你不觉得烦吗 ”
“Aren’t you tired of Ellie always telling us what we can’t do?”
是呀
Yeah.
“不许在焦油坑里洗泡泡浴” “不许用火蚁漱口”
“Don’t use tar pits as a bubble bath.” “Don’t gargle with fire ants.”
“不许攀爬三千米高 摇摇欲坠的冰川”
“Don’t scale the side of an unstable, 10,000 foot glacier.”
她总提合理建议 真是烦死了
She’s smothering us with reasonable advice.
我们不如搬出去自己住吧
What if we move out and get our own place?
你是指单身小窝
Ooh! You mean a bachelor den?
不 我指的是两个单身汉厮混的地方
Nah, I was thinking more of a place where two single guys hang out.
那就更棒了
Oh, that’s way better.
想象一下
Just imagine it.
小伙子们 别逼我来抓你们啊
Boys! Don’t make me come get you.
听着 我觉得我们是时候该独当一面了
Look. I think it’s time we become independent possums.
我以解放负鼠的名义 占领这座山头 负鼠自♥由♥万岁
I claim this mountain in the name of possum freedom!
《冰川时代:巴克大冒险》
克拉什
Crash!
埃迪
Eddie!
那两个家伙跑哪去了
Where are those two?
所以我总觉得 良好的卫生习惯其实也没那么重要
So that’s why I’ve always thought that good hygiene is overrated,
但真正让我感到特别的是你们愿意倾听
but what really makes me feel special is that you guys listen to me.
你们真的用心来倾听 而且…
You really listen. And the…
行 我等会儿就做 亲爱的 我保证
Uh-huh. I’ll do it later, dear. I promise.
曼尼 我们得快逃
Manny! We gotta go!
冰崩啦
Ice-alanche!

All right!
我们花了整整一个春天 才建成那个夏季栖息地
It took us all spring to build that summer habitat!
整整一个春天
All spring!
而你们几秒钟就把它毁了
And you destroyed it in seconds!
这可是新纪录呀
Whoo! That’s a new record.
当初毁掉秋季栖息地 我们可是花了8分钟呢
It took us, like, eight minutes to destroy our fall habitat.
你为什么把栖息地 建在我们的冰崩范围里呢
But why’d you build it right in the middle of our ice-alanche?
菜鸟级的错误 哥们
Rookie error, dude.
迪亚哥 他们俩归你了
Diego! They’re all yours.
总算等到了
About time.
好极了 这下我得狂犬病了
Oh, great. Now I have rabies.
好啦 我们来像一家人一样解决问题
Okay, okay. Let’s work this out like a family.
曼尼 用表达感受的词汇 “我感觉…”
Manny, use your feeling words. “I feel…”
来啊 “我感觉…”
Come on. “I feel…”
我感觉我想像碾葡萄一样把你碾碎
I feel like I’m about to crush you like a grape.
很好 这是很大的进步
That’s good. Breakthrough!
行了 这是个意外
Okay, look, it was an accident.
我们得另外找个地方过夜
Let’s just try to find a new place to sleep
你明早再对他们嚷嚷也不迟
and you can yell at ’em in the morning.
我还不如去对着石头嚷嚷呢
I might as well yell at rocks.
要不是有她护着 你们俩早就完蛋了
If it wasn’t for her protection, you two would’ve been gone long ago.
要不是因为她 我们早就去外面的世界游历了
Ha! If it wasn’t for her, we’d be out there in the world a-roaming.
就是 我们外出游历的能力可强了
Yeah! Our a-roaming skills are strong.
不 你们的体味那才叫强 你们根本没法独♥立♥生存下去
No, your aroma is strong. You’d never survive on your own.
– 只要我们想 我们就能 – 真的吗
– We could if we wanted. – Yeah– Oh, yeah?
– 那就证明给我看呀 – 曼尼 你别撺掇他们
– I double-dog dare you to prove it. – Manny, stop egging them on.
我只是随便说说 或许他们已经到了
Well, I’m just saying, maybe they’ve reached a point in their lives
可以让我清静清静的时候
where they’re ready to get out of my hair.
去寻找属于他们自己的人生
I– I mean, you know, go find their own destiny. Huh?
– 谁都不许离开 – 为什么
– Nobody’s going anywhere! – Why not?
因为你们自己什么事都做不好
Because you can’t do anything for yourselves.
你能做到的事 我们也能做得几乎差不多一样好
Anything you can do, we can do nearly almost as well.
你们能打扫自己的栖息地吗
Can you clean your own habitat?
自己找东西吃
Can you feed yourselves?
保护自己不被猛兽吃掉
Can you protect yourself from predators?
行啊 尽说些有的没的 我们做的可都是大事
Oh, sure, bring those things up. We do things that matter.
比如这个
Like this.
攻方表演完毕
The offense rests.
虽然你们是我的兄弟 但我有时也希望
You know, even though you’re my brothers, sometimes I wish
你们能多几分猛犸作风 少几分负鼠作风
you were a little more mammoth and a little less possum.
她刚侮辱了我们作为负鼠的尊严
She just insulted our possum-ness.
这是我们的重要特性
Which is a very big part of who we are.
我受够了 不想再被当成小孩子了
That does it! I’m done being treated like a baby.
是时候搬出去了 要获得成功 留名于世
It’s time for us to move out and make our mark on the world!
我天天都在世上留名的
I make my mark on the world every day.
我就抬腿做个标记 比如那棵树就是我的
I just lift my leg and do it. That tree is mine, for instance.
还有那棵树 还有那棵
And that tree, and that one.
还有那边那块石头 还有你的枕头
And that rock over there. And your pillow too!
去那边睡去
Go sleep over there.
要侧睡 不然整晚打呼 吵得我睡不着
And turn on your side so you don’t keep me up snoring all night.
我才不打呼
I– I don’t snore.
相信我 你那喇叭能吹整整一晚上
Trust me, you blow that face tuba all night long.
好吧 对不起 我不该对克拉什和埃迪说那种话
Yeah, oh– Okay, look, I’m sorry about what I said to Crash and Eddie.
只是…家人有时也会难相处
It’s just– Well, family can be difficult.
我们这一大家子 都是些糊涂又秀逗的独行侠和弃儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!