Fifteen, in the corner.
旁边的王牌球
Ace, in the side.
八号♥
Eight.
十号♥
Ten.
十一号♥
Eleven.
那肥老头真厉害
He is great! That old fat man.
看看他打球的方式 就像在跳舞
Look how he moves. Like a dancer!
十二号♥球 对角球
Twelve, cross-eyed.
胖胖的手指
And those fingers, them chubby fingers…
推球的方式
…and that stroke…
-好像在拉小提琴 -五号♥球
…like he’s playing a violin. -Five ball.
三号♥球
Eight ball.
四号♥
Four long.
对角
Cross corner.
漂亮
Nice shot.
好球
Safe.
好球
Safe.
角落七号♥球
Seven ball in the corner.
角落六号♥球
Six in the corner.
125分 比赛结束
One twenty-five, game.
十三号♥
Thirteen.
五号♥
Five.
十号♥
Ten.
比赛结束
Game!
角落二号♥球
Two in the corner.
十三号♥球
Thirteen.
125分 比赛结束
One twenty-five, game.
角落球
Ace in the corner.
三号♥球
Three ball.
他太厉害了
Quit. He’s too good.
我一定要打败他
I’m going to take him!
换你了
Your shot.
错过了
You miss?
错过就没机会了吧
You don’t leave much when you miss, do you?
撞球就是这样
That’s what the game’s all about.
进两球
Two ball, side pocket.
真漂亮
Very good shot.
肥子 我一定会赢
I have a hunch, Fat Man, it’s me from here on in.
角落一球
One ball, corner pocket.
你有没有过这种经验 突然觉得手气很棒
Did that ever happen to you? Suddenly you feel like you can’t miss?
肥子 我等这场比赛等了好久
I’ve dreamed about this game, Fat Man, every night on the road.
五球
Five ball.
这是属于我的天下
This is my table, man, I own it!
十五
Fifteen ball.
七
Seven ball.
四
Four ball.
比赛结束
Game!
十一
Eleven ball.
快点
Rack them!
角落十号♥球
Ten ball in the corner.
角落进一球
One ball in the corner pocket.
比赛结束
Game!
肥子 快付钱吧
Pay the man again, Fats.
-我们赢了多少 -大概一千
-How much are we ahead? -Approximately $1,000.
肥子 我们一场赌一千
Fats, let’s shoot for $1,000 a game.
帮我拿点威士忌来 再拿几个杯子和冰块
Get me some White Tavern whiskey, a glass and some ice.
帮我拿点威士忌过来 不需要杯子和冰块
Preacher, get me some bourbon. J.T.S. Brown, no ice, no glass.
拿强尼的过来
Get it at Johnny’s.
我们来赌吧
You got a bet.
我跟
Cash me in.
角落二号♥球
Two in the corner.
七号♥
Seven.
角落王牌
Ace in the corner.
侧边进两球
Two ball, side pocket.
125分 比赛结束
One twenty-five, game.
十号♥
Ten ball.
可以把窗帘关起来吗
Will you cut that sunshine out?
先生
Hey, mister.
-我叫巴特戈登 -先生
-The name’s Gordon, Bert Gordon. -Mister!
你坐在那里好几个小时了
You’ve been sitting in that spot for hours.
可以换个位置吗 看了很碍眼
Would you move? It bothers me.
五号♥球
Five ball.
比赛结束
That’s game.
-我们赢了多少 -一万一千四百块都在我口袋
-How much we got? -We have $11,400 cash, in my pocket.
去帮我买♥♥早餐 我要鸡蛋三明治和咖啡
Preacher, get me some breakfast. An egg sandwich and coffee.
查理 你想吃点东西吗
You want something, Charlie?
等等 我们回旅馆去吃 比赛结束了
Wait. You’re coming with me to eat at the hotel. The pool game is over.
查理 还没结束 肥子说结束才结束
No, it isn’t, Charlie. The game is over when Fats says so.
你想赢一万块 现在都在手里
You wanted $10,000, you got it.
-查理 不要烦我 -烦什么烦
-Get with it, will you, Charlie? -Get with what?
查理 你就是不懂对吧 永远都不会懂 我想打败他
You can’t see it, can you, Charlie? You never have. I came after him.
我一定要打败他
And I’m going to get him.
彻底打败他
I’m going with him all the way.
除非肥子认输 否则我们继续比下去
The game is not over until Fats says so. Is it over, Fats?
就算从白天打到晚上也要打
I’ll beat him, mister. I beat him all night and I’ll beat him all day.
肥子 我是最厉害的撞球手
I’m the best you’ve ever seen, Fats.
就算你赢我 我还是比你厉害
Even if you beat me I’m still the best.
继续陪他打吧 他是输家
Stay with this kid. He’s a loser.
你说什么
What did he say?
25小时 你连续打了25小时
Twenty-five hours. For twenty-five hours you’ve been playing straight.
-帮我拿点喝的 -你不能再喝了
-Get me a drink, will you? -You don’t need a drink.
闭嘴
Shut up!
快点去帮我拿酒来
Just get me a drink!
艾迪 我们已经赢了一万八千
$18,000, Eddie! We’re ahead $18,000!
我以为你说要等肥子认输才结束比赛
I thought this game was over when Fats said it was.
比赛结束了
No. It’s over now.
刽子手艾迪 我们来打撞球吧
Fast Eddie, let’s play some pool.
艾迪 加油
Let’s go, Eddie.
肥子 你看起来真帅
You look beautiful, Fats.
就像小宝宝一样 又粉又嫩
Just like a baby, all pink and powdered up.
艾迪 你要干嘛
What are you trying to do, Eddie?
你已经把他打败了 现在要干掉他
You beat him bad. Want to kill yourself?
-查理 你怎么这么胆小 -对 我是很胆小
-Are you chicken, Charlie? -Maybe that’s it. I’m chicken.
回家吧 把钱留下来给我
Go home. Just leave me the money.
去死好了
Go to hell!
把钱给我
Give me that money!
快点 那些都是我的钱
Come on now. Give it to me. It is mine!
拿去 你这个大笨蛋
Here. Be a damn fool!
肥子 你看起来真不错
You really look beautiful, Fats.
我开球
I’ll break.
九号♥球
Nine ball.
十五号♥
Fifteen.
125分
One twenty-five.
艾迪 快醒醒
Wake up, Eddie.
我们又输了
We lose again.
我们只剩这些
Is this all we have left?
我们只剩那么多了
If that’s all you got, that’s all we got left.
威利 把赌注拿来
Willie, give me the stake money.
我身上有两百多块
I have about $200 here.
艾迪 比赛结束了
The game is over, Eddie.
肥子 我身上有两百多块 不能阻止我打撞球吧
Fats, I got about $200 here. You can’t run out on me.
我偏要
Watch me.
肥子 来嘛
Fats, come on.
艾拇斯撞球场一入口
查理 对不起
I’m sorry, Charlie.
今天走运吗
可以给我一条毛巾吗
Give me a towel, will you?
你确定
Are you sure?
需要什么
Can I get you something?
等一下
Later.
在等公车
A long wait for a bus?
对