出什么事了
What’s up, man?
占领区发生油罐爆♥炸♥事故
Look, we have a tank explosion in the green zone.
我们的去做爆♥炸♥后鉴定
We have to post-blast assessment.
看看是不是自杀炸♥弹♥
See if it was a suicide bomber.
如果是 他到底如何办到的
And if so, how the fuck did he do it?
好吧
Okay.
再说一遍你去哪了
Where’d you say you were again?
我哪儿都没去 中士 走吧
I didn’t, sergeant. Let’s go.
你脑袋怎么了 詹姆斯
What happened to your head, James?
你准备好了吗
Hey, you ready?
放轻松点 老弟 走吧
Game face, buddy. Let’s go.
-你准备好了吗 -行动
– You ready? – Let’s do this.
开始行动 出发
Rock and roll. Moving out.
友军过来了
USA friendlies coming through.
让路 伙计们 让路
Make room, guys. Make room.
桑伯恩
Hey, Sanborn.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
叫军医来 叫军医来
Get a medic! get a medic!
-是油罐车吗 -是的
– An oil tanker? – Yep.
飞的真够远的
That’s a pretty long flight, huh?
这里是冲击波半径的边缘
This is the edge of the blast radius.
上帝
Jesus.
袭击者呢
So, where’s our triggerman?
伙计 已经被烧成灰了
Burnt up in the flames, man.
是人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Suicide bomber.
这堆破烂里没法找到尸体
We’re never going to find a body in that shit.
如果不是人♥体♥炸♥弹♥呢
What if there was no body?
如果是远程遥控炸♥弹♥呢
What if it was a remote det?
有个狡猾的袭击者暗中躲藏
A really good bad guy hides out in the dark, right?
就藏在这里 地形绝佳
Right here. Perfect vantage point,
在冲击波半径外坐观其变
outside the blast radius to sit back
看我们如何收拾他们的残局
and watch us clean up their mess.
-想过去看看吗 -正有此意
– Want to go out there? – Yes, I do
我奉陪到底
I could stand to get in a little trouble.
不 别胡说八道了 不能去
No, man. this is bullshit.
后面有3个步兵排
You got three infantry platoons behind you
他们的任务才是要寻找穆♥斯♥林♥
whose job it is to go haji huntin’.
这他妈的不是我们该做的
That ain’t our fuckin’ job.
桑伯恩 你只有服从的份 我说了算
You don’t say no to me, Sanborn. I say no to you.
你明知道那边有一帮人正盯着我们
You know there are guys watching us right now.
有人正嘲笑我们呢 我很不爽
They’re laughing at this, okay, I’m not okay with that.
赶紧把你的手电筒关上 我们走
Now, turn off your god dammed torch ’cause we’re going.
现在我们知道油罐车是哪儿来的了
Now we know where their oil tanker came from.
妈的 车型都一样
No shit. same kind.
-我们快到了 -是的
– We’re close – Yeah
这里的小巷纵横交错
The alley ways are probably set up on a grid.
我们得分头行动 把他们赶出来
We’re going to need to split up, flush ’em out.
桑伯恩 你去左边 埃尔德里奇 你去中间
Sanborn, you take one, Eldridge, take two,
我去右边 在交叉口集♥合♥
I got three. Rally point at your intersection.
-好了 行动 – 等等 几点集♥合♥
– Ready, move – Wait, rally point when?

Fuck
离开 离开
Ipsura, Ipsura, go, go!
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit
-你遇敌了 -那是谁 怎么了
– You got contact? – Who was it? what’s going on?
-你有什么发现 -是埃尔德里奇
– What do you got? – It’s Eldridge.
走 走
Go, go.
有人倒下了 有人倒下了
Man down! man down!
妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit!
-不是 不是 不是他 -他失踪了
– Negative, negative. it’s not him. – He’s gone.
他们跑哪去了 他们跑哪去了
Where’d they go? where’d they go?
咱们的队伍和油罐车在那边
Tankers and troops are that way.
-往这边走 -操
– Let’s go this way. – Fuck
我数到3 把手电筒打开
Use your torch, on three.
准备
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-操 -妈的
– Fuck! – Shit
轻点 轻点 轻点
Softy, softy, softy.
数到三
On three
一 二 三
One, two, three
赶紧 快 快
Now! Go, go, go…
埃尔德里奇 你没事吧
Eldridge, you okay?
操 我受伤了
Fuck, dude, I’m hit.
他的腿受伤了
Hit him in the fuckin’ leg.
忍♥住
Come on
我要死了吗 我要死了吗
Am I dead? am I dead?
不会的 没事的 兄弟
No, you’re fine, man.
我是不是快死了
Am I dead? am I dead?
我先把血止住 撑住
I’m going to put some pressure down. come on.
你不会有事的
You’re all right.
睁开眼 看着我 你不会有事的
Look at me, look at me, you all right.
好了 兄弟 能站起来吗
All right, buddy. you ready to get up?
数到三 准备 一 二 三
On three, ready? one, two, three
你好 哥们儿
Hey, what’s up, man? what’s up, man?
要不要买♥♥碟 踢足球怎么样
Wanna buy some dvds? wanna play some soccer?
怎么了
What’s up?
哥们 要不要玩…
Come on, man. wanna play some…

Fuck.
感觉怎么样 兄弟
How you doing, buddy?
医生说你不会有事的
Doc says you’re going to be okay.
我的大腿骨打碎成9块
My fucking femur is shattered in nine places.
据说运气好也得6个月后才能走
He said I’ll be walking in six months if I’m fucking lucky.
-六个月也不是很长 -还不长啊
– Six months ain’t bad, huh? – It’s not bad?
真♥他♥妈♥的郁闷
Fuckin’ sucks, man,
哥们 轻点
Take it easy, buddy
看到了吗 你♥他♥妈♥看见了吗
You see that? you fuckin’ see that?
这就是你们开枪打人的后果 混♥蛋♥
That’s what happens when you shoot someone, you motherfucker.
对不起
Sorry
欧文 对不起
Sorry, Owen.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 威尔
Fuck you, Will.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Really, fuck you.
谢谢你们救了我的命
Thanks for saving my life,
但我们根本没必要那样做
but we didn’t have to go out.
为了刺♥激♥去自找麻烦 操
Looking for trouble to get your fucking adrenaline fix, you fuck.
欧文 保重
Hey, take care of yourself, Owen.
活着回来 兄弟
Come home safe, man.
-回国再见 -好的
– See you on the other side, man. – All right
赶紧离开这鬼地方
Let’s get out of this fucking desert!
别动
Don’t move
你再往前走 我们就开枪了
If you keep walking we will shoot you.
让他向后退
Move him back
拉那个翻译回去
Keep that translator back
但他身上绑着炸♥弹♥
But the bomb was forced on him.
把他拉回去
Get him back!
站在原地不要动
Don’t move! stay still
距B连换岗还有2天
你再往前走我们就开枪了
If you keep walking we will shoot you.
你再往前走我们就开枪了
If you keep walking we will shoot.
把那翻译拉回去 马上
Get that translator back, now!
让开 让开
Give him room, give him room.
什么情况
Hey, what do you got?
他走到我们的检查站
He came walking up to our checkpoint,
说自己身上绑着炸♥弹♥
said he had a bomb strapped to him,
可他不想让炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
but he’s sorry, doesn’t want it to go off.
于是就恳求咱们将炸♥弹♥拆除
Then he starts begging us to take it off of him.
帮帮他吧 他不是坏人
Help this man, he’s not a bad man.
他不是坏人吗 他现在身上有炸♥弹♥
He’s not a bad man? He got a bomb strapped to him,
太可笑了 他是想让我们离他近一点
This is a joke, he’s trying to pull us closer.
我明白了
Yeah, I got it, I got it.
好 听着 告诉他把衬衣慢慢地解开
All right, look… tell him to open his shirt slowly
看看里面有啥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!