要拉走这些石头吗
Yeah? Putting the stones in to move.
但今天有些不安全
But it’s a little bit unsafe today.
是啊 有点危险
Yeah, it’s a little unsafe.
也许…我也不知道
So maybe… I don’t know.
我想你们也许该离开
I’m thinking maybe we should move?
不走吗
No?

Fuck.
-你没事吧 -没事
– You all right? – Yeah.
-你呢 -没事
– You? – Yeah.
-你还好吧 -还好
– You all right, man? – Yeah.
谁也别过来 好吗
No one in or out, okay?
取消引爆 取消引爆
Cancel the det, cancel the det.
-他他妈的在干啥 -伙计 我不知道
– What the fuck is he doing? – I don’t know, man.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我要出来了
I’m coming out.
收到
Roger that.
-你从哪来的 -纽约
– Where are you from? – New York.
“大苹果”
The Big Apple.
我从伊♥拉♥克♥来
I’m from Iraq.
我喜欢这儿 这景色很美
I love it here. This is a beautiful place.
但这里不安全 好吧
But it’s not too safe here, okay?
所以 我觉得你们该走了 拜托
So, I think we need… we need to move, please.
你觉得他是那个小贝克汉姆吗
You think it’s that little Beckham?
不 我认为不是
No, I don’t.
-你确定吗 -是的
– You’re positive? – Sure.
我不知道 伙计 他们长的都差不多
Hey, I don’t know, man. They all look the same, right?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-威尔很确信 太诡异了 -很诡异
– Will seemed sure. That was weird. – Very weird.
拜托了 走吧
Please, just move.

Move, move.
往前走 谢谢
Move on. Thank you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
威尔很诡异
Will’s very weird.
他床底下放着炸♥弹♥零件
I mean he keeps bomb parts under his bed.
我打赌 他不会把这次的零件放在床下
I’ll bet you he won’t keep any of these parts under his bed.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见 谢谢
Yeah, bye-bye. Bye, thank you.
上校
Hey, Colonel.
咱们走
Let’s go.
再见 谢谢
So long, thank you.
小型土制炸♥弹♥
IED!
坎布里奇
Cambridge!
后退 趴下
Get back, get down.
后退
Stay back.
后退 桑伯恩 让他们回来
Stay back, Sanborn, keep ’em back.
有人受伤吗
Is anyone hurt?
坎布里奇 我♥操♥
Cambridge! Fuck!
坎布里奇在哪儿
Where’s Cambridge!
坎布里奇 出来 我们走了
Cambridge, come out, we gotta go.
他死了
Oh, he’s dead.
我们得找到坎布里奇 医生
Hey, we gotta find Cambridge, doc!
-埃尔德里奇 -医生
– Eldridge! – Doc!
埃尔德里奇 伙计 走吧 走吧
Eldridge, c’mon, man, c’mon.
刚刚我还看见他 就在那走来走去
I just saw him. He was walking right here.
我知道 他死了 听着 他死了 好吗
I know. He’s dead. Look, he’s dead, okay?
伙计 没事了
It’s all right, man.
会没事的 伙计
It’ll be all right, man.

Hello?

Hello?
威尔
Will?

Hello?

Hello?
问你个事儿
Hey, let me ask you a question.
那小孩怎么了 之前在这工作的
What happened to the little kid? That used to work here?
抱歉 英语 我不会说英语
Sorry, man, English I… no English.
不会说英语 你现在不会说英语了是吧
No-no English, you no speak English now.
那小孩叫贝克汉姆 卖♥♥碟的
Little kid, Beckham is his name. He sells… sells DVDs.
碟 一张碟五美元
DVD, one DVD, $5.
我的天哪
Oh, Jesus Christ.
-五美元 -抱歉 士兵
– $5 – Excuse me, soldier.
这片区域的负责人是你吗
You in charge of this area here?
-怎么了 -你认识这家伙吗
– What’s up? – You know this guy?
怎么知道他没有给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥情报
How do we know that he’s not giving intel to insurgents,
告诉他们发射迫击炮的位置
telling them where to drop mortars?
我看他只是个卖♥♥碟的
I think he’s just selling DVDs.
他是个安全隐患 得赶走他
Well, he’s a security risk, we should get rid of him.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
伙计 他就是个卖♥♥盗版碟的
He’s just selling DVDs, man.
-所有的商贩都检查过 -谁检查的
– All the merchants are clear. – By who?
指挥官不下命令 我不能怎么样他
I couldn’t do anything with him without the say-so from my CO.
好吧 操
Okay, fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
这个管不管用
Does this change anything?
你现在能说英语了是吧
You speak English now. Don’t you?
-开车 -好吧
– Yalla, yalla, drive! – Okay.
-好了 -这是他家吗
– Ok. – Is this his house?
是贝克汉姆家吗
Beckham’s house?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你会讲英语吗
You speak English?
英语 法语 阿♥拉♥伯语
English, French, Arabic.
好 解开你的马甲
Good, open you vest.
在那儿呆着 别动
Ah, stay there. Stay.
告诉我关于贝克汉姆你知道什么
Tell me what you know about Beckham.

For whom?
贝克汉姆 十二岁男孩 人♥体♥炸♥弹♥ 别动
Beckham, 12-year-old boy, body bomb. Stay right there.
-我不认识 -你不认识吗
– I don’t know – You don’t know?
请坐 我是纳维德教授
But please, sit down. I am Professor Navid,
这是我家
This is my home.
你是客人 请坐
You are a guest. Please, sit down.
我是客人吗
I’m a guest?
我只是来找杀害贝克汉姆的
Just… I’m looking for the people responsible
元凶
for-for-for Beckham.
你是中情局的吗
You are CIA, no?
中情局的人能来我家 真是荣幸
I am very pleased to see CIA in my home.
请坐
Please, sit.
我怎能…
How can I…
小心 枪会走火
Be careful, the gun can go off.
我是自己人
USA friendly coming in.
站住 站住 你♥他♥妈♥趴下
Stop! Stop! Get the fuck down!
我是自己人
USA friendly.
你马上跪下
On your knees, get on your knees now.
跪下 否则开枪了 别动
On your knees. You will be shot. Don’t move.
跪下 马上
On your knees. Down now.
-解开上衣 -我解开上衣了
– Open your jacket! – Opening my jacket.
掩护 制住他
Cover. Get him down.
-趴在地上 -我身上有枪
– On the ground. – I have a weapon.
别他妈动
Don’t fucking move.
-哨塔 掩护我们搜查 -我有枪
– Tower, hold cover. Searching. – I have a weapon.
-发现枪♥支♥ -我说过了
– Gun. – Like I said.
没有武器了
Weapons clear.
证件
ID.
你♥他♥妈♥干吗去了
What the fuck are you doing?
我去了趟妓院
I was at a whorehouse.
好吧 放你进来 你能告诉我在哪儿吗
All right, if I let you in, will you tell me where it is exactly?
好的
Yeah.
詹姆斯 听到了吗
James, do you copy?
詹姆斯 你耳朵聋了咋的
James, do you have your ears on?
詹姆斯
James?
我是詹姆斯 什么事
This is James, what’s up?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!