Will has possessions.
我不知道你有这么些东西 威尔
I didn’t know you owned anything, Will.
我们来看看你有些什么 Will
Let’s see what you got here, will.
那是谁
Who is that?
我儿子
That’s my son,
他是个难缠的小混♥蛋♥ 不像我
He’s a tough little bastard, nothing like me.
你是想告诉我你结婚了吗
You mean to tell me you married?
我有个女朋友
Well, you know, I had a girlfriend and…
她怀孕了 于是我们结婚了
She got pregnant, so we got married.
之后又离婚了
We got divorced.
或者说 我觉得我们已经离婚了
Or I thought we got divorced.
她还住在我家
She’s still living in the house.
她说我们仍在一起
And she says we’re still together,
我不知道她是怎么回事
So I don’t know, what does that make her?
因为一直和你这混♥蛋♥在一起 哑巴了
Dumb for still being with your ass.
她才不哑
She ain’t fuckin’ dumb, all right?
她只是很忠诚
She’s just loyal.
她只是很忠诚 仅此而已 你们呢
She’s just loyal. That’s all, how ’bout you guys?
你们有女人吗 有什么人吗
You got… you got a girl? What do you got?
我的问题是 那个我喜欢的女人
My only problem is the girl I do like,
我不能让她不谈孩子
I can’t stop her from talking about babies, man.
那就把你的精♥子♥给她啊 种马
Well, give her your sperm, stud.
上 就这么干
Go on. Do it.
-胆小鬼 就让她大肚子 -绝不
– C’mon, chicken. Just give it to her. – No! Hell no!
生些孩子
Make babies.
我准备好了自己会知道
I know when I’m ready,
而我还没准备好 我清楚
and I ain’t ready for that yet, I know that.
瞧瞧这都是什么
Well, well… What do we have here?
各种部件
Uh, components.
都是一些炸♥弹♥零件
They’re bomb parts, signatures.
我知道 但放床底下干嘛呢
Yeah, I see that. But what they doing under your bed?
看看这个
Ah-ha, there we go, this one…
这是联♥合♥国♥大厦的
This one is from the UN building.
燃烧的汽车 冗余开关 轰的一声
Flaming car, dead man’s switch… Boom.
那小子还挺厉害 我喜欢
This guy was great, I like him.
瞧瞧这个
Ah… Look at this one.
伙计们 这是我们首次合作的成果
This one, y’all, is from our first call together.
这盒子里的东西 几乎都要了我的命
This box is full of stuff that almost killed me.
这又是什么
And what about this one?
-这是哪儿来的 威尔 -是我的结婚戒指
– Where’s this one from, Will? – It’s my wedding ring.
我说过 这些东西差点要我命
Like I said, stuff that almost killed me.
我觉得这种事情很有趣
You know, I just think it’s really interesting
你手里的东西 曾经关系到某人的生死
to hold something in your hand that could have killed anyone.
少扯了 这只是垃圾电气元件
Damn that, it’s all shit from RadioShack.
有意思
It’s interesting.
我也觉得有趣
I think it’s interesting too.
刚才你打我貌似下手比较重
Well, I think you hit me harder than I hit you.
于是你欠我一拳
Therefore I owe you a punch.
赶紧抬屁♥股♥起来
Now get your ass up, c’mon.
快点 他说的没错 来吧
C’mon, he’s right. Let’s go, c’mon.
来吧
Come on!
小伙子们等等 得先定一下规则
All right, hold on, boys. We need some rules.
不能打脸 桑伯恩
Sanborn, no face shots.
当然要打脸了
Oh, there’s gonna be a face shot.
詹姆斯中士 脱掉你的上衣
Sergeant James, take off your shirt.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
这是什么
What happened?
小时候 我妈把我掉到地上了
My momma dropped me when I was a baby.
像是爆♥炸♥碎片的伤疤
Looks like frag scars.
-别管它了 埃尔德里奇 快点 -好吧
– Let it go, Eldridge, c’mon. – All right.
来一重拳
Nice and big.
这下你中意不
You like that, huh?
你就这点能耐吗
That’s all you got?
起来
Come on.
还手啊 来啊
Bring some, c’mon.
见鬼
Wooh, God damn!
这下很疼
That’s gotta hurt.
-你没事吧 -没事
– You all right, man? – Oh, yeah.
-他没事 -起来啊 你个娘们
– Oh, he’s all right. – Get up, bitch.
来吧 娘们
All right, bitch.
-看你怎么办 -从我身上滚开
– What do you got now? – Get the fuck off me.
-你还有什么能耐 -从我身上滚开 你♥妈♥的♥
– What do you got? – Get off me, you motherfucker.
你还能干啥 还能干啥
What do you got? What do you got?
这小子真犟啊
Wooh, he’s a wild one. We got a wild one.
桑伯恩 反击啊
C’mon, Sanborn. Get him. That’s right.
-骑他身上 -从我身上滚开
– Ride him, baby. – Get off me.
-来吧 娘们 -行了 伙计们
– C’mon, bitch. – C’mon, guys.
你还能咋样
What do you got?
从我身上滚开
Get off me.
操 混♥蛋♥ 我就开个玩笑
I’m just kidding, motherfucker, shit!
别生气 桑伯恩
You’re all right, Sanborn.
放松点 伙计
You’re all right, man.
欧文 给他倒点酒 快点
Owen, get this guy a drink. C’mon.
-你扶住他了吗 -是的 扶住了
– You got him? – Yeah, I got him,
-交给你了 -好
– All right, here. – All right.
-回见 小心点 -好
– See you later, be safe. – All right.
大块头 该死 你该减减肥了
All right, come on big boy. Damn, boy, you need to get on a diet.
他伤到膝盖了 上去
He hurt his knee. C’mon, man.
小心楼梯
Steps. C’mon.
往前走
Step, step.
躺下吧 好好休息
All right, lay down. All right, get some rest.
詹姆斯 你说我有资格穿防爆服吗
Hey, James, you think I got what it takes to put on the suit?
当然没
Hell, no.
晚安 小伙子
Night, boy.
距B连换岗还有16天
-早上好 上校 -早上好
– Good morning, Colonel. – Good morning.
介意我一起去吗 我已经烦死
Mind if I ride along? I’m sick to death
总坐在办公桌前了
of sitting behind a desk all the time.
-这是我们的荣幸 -上来吧 上校
– That’d be a privilege. – Hop in, Colonel.
医生 你好啊
Hey, doc.
长官 不是侮辱你的智商
Not to insult your intelligence, sir.
但如果出现意外 请别向悍马车外乱开枪
But if the shit hits the fan, please don’t fire out the humvee.
子弹会乱弹 也许会误伤某人
The round will just bounce around, and someone might get shot.
-我不想中枪 -明白了 中士
– I don’t like getting shot. – Understood, Sergeant.
这是个很平常的任务
Oh, it’s a pretty standard mission.
我们就是来这儿取走未爆♥炸♥物
We’re just here to pick up some unexploded ordinance.
詹姆斯中士要去看下情况
Sergeant James is gonna see what the deal is,
但愿我们几分钟就结束任务
and then hopefully we’ll be gone in a couple minutes.
-我们得提高警惕 -为什么
– We’ve gotta gear up. – For what?
保安部队还没进场
Security hasn’t gone in.
悄悄进去
Go in quiet.
-关掉对讲机 -收到
– Radios off, roger.
收到
Roger that.
-很高兴你能来 -注意安全
– Glad you came. – Stay safe, all right.
安全
Clear.
烟还没熄
Cigarette’s still smoking.
这些我们都得拿走
It’s all our shit.
东西真♥他♥妈♥多啊
Mother fucking goldmine.
小心脚下
Watch out for trips.
我这有情况
I got something.
我认识这小孩
I know this kid.
他叫贝克汉姆 是卖♥♥盗版碟的
His name’s Beckham. He sells DVDs.
伙计 你以前见过人♥体♥炸♥弹♥吗
You ever see a body bomb before, man?
太恶心了 我们出去吧
It’s disgusting. Let’s get outta here.
等等
Hold it.
埃尔德里奇 你去拿些C4炸♥药♥和引线
Eldridge, won’t you to grab all the c4
能拿多少就拿多少
and deck cord you can get your hands on?
我们把这些炸♥药♥都带走
Let’s get all this ordnance outta here.
然后就把这地方给炸平
And we’re just gonna… we’re gonna blow the place.
收到 炸掉吧
Roger, just blow it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!