Hey, Chris can you hear me?
克里斯 克里斯 能听见我说话吗
Hey, Chris! Chris! can you hear me?
省着点用重机♥枪♥
Chill out on the 50!
收到
Roger that.
-重机♥枪♥停火了 -他们打中了克里斯
– Fifty’s down – They shot Chris.
肯定是那个建筑里的人
It must be coming from that building.
我什么也看不见
I can’t see anything.
屋顶有人移♥动♥
Movement on the roof.
怎么样
Yeah?
再高三米
Three meters higher.
我得调整一下
I’m going to adjust.

Fuck.
靠 他死了
Fuck, he’s dead.
我们现在的撤出这里
We’ve got to get out of here now!
该死
Damn it.
这是阿尔法九号♥小队 情况危急
This is Alpha Nine. We’re in deep shit.
我去用巴雷特狙♥击♥枪♥射击
I’ll get on the barret.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
我们受到敌人攻击
Yeah, we’re taking incoming fire.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
-不 桑伯恩 别去那儿 -明白
– No, Sanborn, don’t come up here – Got it!
快走 兄弟 蹲下 蹲下
Go, buddy, stay low! Stay low!
两人阵亡
I have two kia,
更正 三人阵亡 我们的网格
Correction, three kia…
我们上次坐标锁定
our grid last lock stat…
蹲下
Stay low!
请求支援
Can you get me some help?
收到 阿尔法九分队 报上目标 完毕
Roger your help, alpha nine. Give you approach, hold on, over.
已经清空 5542973420
Empty already 5542973420
放松呼吸
Breathe easy
-我看到有人在动 -好的
– I got movement – Yeah
在屋顶
On the ridge of that house
850米远
Eight hundred and fifty meters
-看到了 -窗边
– See it – By the window
-就是目标 -看到了
– You got target – Got it
好 有点偏左了
All right, here little left.
放松呼吸
Just breathe easy.
我没子弹了
I’m out of ammo
我没子弹了
I’m out of ammo.
埃尔德里奇 我们需要子弹
Eldridge, we need ammo.
哪儿有
Where is it?
看看死人身上有没有 哥们
Check on the dead guy, man.
在死人身上
It’s on the dead man.
埃尔德里奇
Eldridge!
我在找
I’m looking.
我们需要子弹 哥们
We need that ammo, man.
好的 老兄
All right, man.
找到了
Oh, here.
谢谢
Thanks
-好了 -弄好了
-All right. -Got it.
同一目标
Same target.
他妈卡住了
It’s fucking jammed.
我看看
Let me see it.

Fuck!
靠 让血弄卡了 埃尔德里奇
Aw, shit. The blood’s making it jam, Eldridge.
该死
Shit!
你得把血擦干净 哥们 血把子弹卡住了
You gotta clean the blood off, man. It’s making ’em jam.
专家
Specialist!
-把血擦干净 -好
– Clean the blood off. – Okay
擦干净 擦干净
Clean it. Clean it.
你得把它擦干净 哥们
You gotta clean it, man.
-怎么擦 -吐口水 然后擦
– How? – Spit and rub.
好吧
All right
吐口水再擦 哥们
Spit and rub, buddy.
吐口水再擦
Spit and rub.
没用 擦不干净
It’s not working, it’s not coming off.
吐口水再擦 吐口水再擦
Spit and rub, spit and rub.
快 把它拿出来
Here, take it out.
-用你的油压泵 用你的油压泵 -在哪儿
– Use your camel, use your camel. – Where is it?
你还好吧
You all right?
给 用这个
Here, use that.
深呼吸 哥们
Just breathe, buddy.
加油 呼吸
Come on, just breathe in.
好 给 握紧了
Good. Here, squeeze.
-明白吗 -明白
– Got it? – Yeah
涂上油 来吧 你快搞定了
Rub that olive, baby. Come on, you got it.
你干得不错 哥们 干得真不错
You’re doing good, man. You’re doing real good.
-好了吗 -好了
– Got ’em? – Yeah
保证自己安全 哥们 好吗
Keep you safe, buddy, all right?
现在我们来搞定那些混♥蛋♥
Now let’s get these bastards,
你来监视你这边区域
scan your sectors.
监视你这边区域
Scan your sectors.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Kill that fuckin’ asshole.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
很好 打中他了 第二个在射程外
Nice, he’s down. 2nd one is out of range.
建筑物右20米
Twenty meters to the right of the building.
看到了
I got him.
准备好了就射击
Fire when ready.
他在移♥动♥ 他在移♥动♥ 跑向建筑物
He’s moving, he’s moving. To the building.
-跟上他 看到了吗 -看到了
– Follow him you got him? – Got him
他被打中的
He’s down.
晚安 谢谢参与
Goodnight. Thanks for playing.
窗户 窗户 窗户旁边
Window, the window. At the window,
他还在那儿
He’s still there.
左窗 左窗 看到了吗
Left window. Left window, got him?
瞄准了
Got him.
打中他了
He’s down.
-欧文 -怎么了
– Hey, Owen? – Yeah?
你能不能从包里拿瓶果汁来
Can you grab the juice? Out of the pack please?
当然
Sure
我想我们没喝的了
I think we’re out.
-还有什么能喝的吗 -你可以翻翻死人身上
– Got anything left to drink? – You could try that one.
-给 -谢了
-Here. -Thank you.
喝吧 喝了它
Drink, drink it.
真安静
Things are real quiet.
是 我不喜欢这样
Yeah, I don’t like it.
-威尔 -怎么了
– Hey, Will? – Yeah?
你的六点钟方向
At your six o’clock.
我看到桥上有人移♥动♥ 就在铁轨上
I see movement on the bridge. Right on the tracks.
搞定他
Well, handle it.
我应该开火吗
Should I fire?
自己决定 哥们
It’s your call, buddy.
做得好
Good job.
桑伯恩
Hey, Sanborn.
我觉得咱们搞定了
I think we’re done.
你还好吗
Okay? You all right?
这就是你打你队长的报应 混♥蛋♥
That’s what you get for hitting your fucking team leader, motherfucker.
我马上回来 我要去尿尿
I’ll be right back, I gotta piss.
欧文 再来一轮 孩子 这是命令
Owen. Another round, boy. That’s your order.
是 长官 詹姆斯中士
Well, yes, sir. Sgt, James, sir.
你不怎么擅长与人相处是吗 长官
You’re not very good with people, are you, sir?
但你是个好战士 给我你的马克杯
But you’re a good warrior, give me your mug.
好了 长官
There ya go, sir.
专家 你今天在战地里表现出色
You were well on the field of battle today, Specialist.
干杯
Cheers
我老了喝不动酒了
Uh, I’m too old for this shit.
-我吓坏了 -是吗
– I was scared. – Yeah?
每个人都会害怕些什么
Well, everyone’s a coward about something, you know.
你很厉害 你真的很厉害
You’re good. You’re real good.
这是些什么
Just what do we have here?
威尔有些家当

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!