-桑伯恩 -我在
– Sanborn – Yeah
你看到一个举着摄像机的人吗
You got eyes on some guy, with a video camera?
没有 在哪儿
No, where?
他正对我的12点方向 看见了吗
He’s right at my 12:00, you see him?
他正用那该死的东西对着我拍呢
He’s pointing the fucking thing at me
-妈的 -没有 我没看到他
– Shit – Negative, I don’t see him.
桑伯恩 他就在我的12点方向 看 12点方向
Sanborn. He’s right at my 12:00, look! 12:00!
收到 我看见他了
Roger that, I got him.
估计他想把我放到”你吐不”上
Getting ready to put me on youtube.
-有点可疑 -是的 看着可疑 盯住他
– Little shady. – Yeah, he looks shady. Keep an eye on him,
然后怎么办
Okay, so, what’s the play?
机灵点 当机立断 完毕
Be smart. Make a good decision, over.
找到一些电线
Got more wire
妈的 又断了
Leads fucking nowhere
他妈的
Fuck!
詹姆斯 情况如何
James, how you doing?
不错 你呢
I’m wonderful, how are you?
我们在这儿待了一会儿了
You know, we’ve been here a while
需要尽快撤离
We need to get out of here soon.
很多人都盯上这里了 詹姆斯 我们得撤离
We got a lot of eyes on us, James. We need to get out of here.
收到 我能想办法搞定
Roger that, I might figure this out.
詹姆斯 我们得撤了
James, we need to get out of here,
詹姆斯 收到吗
James, do you copy?
我他妈听见了
Fuck it, I get it.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Fuck me
-伙计 情况如何 -全部撤离
– How’s it looking in there, soldier? – All clear
詹姆斯 撤离结束 我们可以走了
James, the evac is complete. We can leave.
让工程师们来处理吧
Let the engineers handle this mess,
-我们撤吗 -一定要撤
– We moving? – That’s affirmative
有意思
Interesting.
詹姆斯怎么了 他不回答
What’s up with James? He’s not answering.
我想他把耳机摘了
Yeah, I think he removed his headset,
请你告诉他把耳机带上
Well, will you tell him to put his radio back on, please?
詹姆斯
James!
桑伯恩中士请你
Sergeant Sanborn is asking if you’ll
把耳机带上
please put your headset back on.
他拒绝了
That’s a negative.
-他不会听劝了 -妈的
– That, yeah, that’s not gonna happen. – Shit!
我看到6点钟方向尖塔上有三个人
I got eyes on three guys at the minaret at 6:00.
他搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing?
谁知道他在他妈干什么
I don’t know what the fuck he’s doing!
好像在检查油箱
Looks like, he’s checking the oil.
他们在和你那边的摄像师通话
They’re communicating with your cameraman.
情况不妙啊 老兄
This is real bad, man.
到车道护栏后面去
Get behind the jersey barrier.
我在这儿看不见詹姆斯
I can’t see James from here.
马上下去
Get down now!
我们走吧
We can go!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard
搞定了
We’re done.
桑伯恩 我们走吧
Sanborn, let’s get out of here.
真不错
That was good.
-詹姆斯 -什么
– James! – What?
别再摘掉耳机了
Never turn your headset off again.
你是穿防爆衣的那个吗
You the guy in the bomb suit?
不 长官 是詹姆斯中士 他就在那里
No, sir, sir, that’s sergeant James. He’s right here.
-詹姆斯 -在
– James. – Yeah?
有人要见你
Someone’s here to see you.
詹姆斯中士 就是你钻进烧着的车里吗
You the guy in the flaming car. Sergeant James?
午安 长官 是的 长官
Afternoon, sir, yes, sir
干得漂亮
Well, that’s just hot shit.
知道吗 你是个狂人
You’re a wild man, you know that?
-是的 -他是个狂人
– Yes, sir – He’s a wild man
你们说是吧
You know that?
我想和你握手
I want to shake your hand.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
你拆了多少炸♥弹♥
How many bombs have you disarmed?
我不是很有数
I’m not quite sure.
-中士 -是 长官
– Sergeant? – Yes, sir.
我在问你话
I asked you a question.
报告长官 873枚
Eight hundred seventy-three, sir.
873枚
Eight hundred And seventy-three.
真了不起
That’s just hot shit.
873枚
Eight-hundred and seventy-three.
-如果算上今天拆的 长官 就是 -这创了记录
– Counting today, sir, yes. – That’s gotta be a record.
最佳的拆弹技术是什么
What’s the best way to… go about disarming one of these things?
拆完了没死 长官
The way you don’t die, sir.
说得好
That’s a good one.
像是狂人说的话 不错
That’s spoken like a wild man. That’s good.
-你好 伙计 -等一下
– What’s up, man? – Wait a minute,
看看这是谁啊
Look who it is.
你得还我5块钱 小子
I want my five bucks back, buddy.
什么5块钱 伙计 你疯了吗
Five dollars for what, man? You crazy now?
没错 你卖♥♥给我的DVD烂透了
Yeah, the DVD you sold me was crap.
你疯了 伙计 那不可能
You crazy, man. That’s impossible.
那可是好莱坞特效啊
It’s Hollywood special effects.
不 画面很抖 模糊不清 小子
No, it was shaky. It was out of focus, buddy.
-什么 你想看色情片吗 -糟透了
– What, you want donkey porn? – It’s crap.
兽♥交♥ 同性♥交♥ 要吗
Girls on dog? Gay sex, man?
你要什么片子都有
Anything you want, you get.
我都能帮你搞到 伙计
I hook you up, man.
好了 你叫什么名字
All right, what… what’s your name?
-贝克汉姆 -和球星贝克汉姆同名吗
– Beckham. – Beckham like the soccer player?
没错 和球星同名 把球给我
Yeah, man. It’s like soccer player. Now give me my ball.
你是球星吗
Are you a soccer player?
当然 顶尖球星 我比贝克汉姆强多了
Yeah, man, best of the best. I’m better than Beckham.
你会守门吗
You play goalie?
-会 我会守门 -很好
– Yes, I play goalie – Good
我们来打个赌 要是你能拦住球
I’ll make you a deal. If you can stop the ball,
我给你5块钱
I’m going to give you five bucks,
-要是你输了… -要是我输了呢
– But if you can’t… – And what if… what if I can’t?
听着 如果我射门中了 就把球给我
Listen to me. If I score, I’m going to keep your ball,
-成交吗 -成交
– Deal? – Deal.
到那边去
Get up there
快去
Go on
-看看你身手有多好 -准备好了吗
– Let’s see what you got hot stuff – Are you ready?
数三下开始
On three, ready?
1 2 3
One, two, three…
见鬼
Shit
我的5块钱呢 给我啊
Come on where’s the five dollars? Man, come on.
好吧 给你 干得不错 小子
All right, I got ya. Good job, dude.
给你5块钱
Here’s five.
你是拆弹部队的 轰隆隆的炸♥弹♥
You’re an EOD, boomala, boomala.
没错
That’s right.
好玩吗
It’s fun, no?
很刺♥激♥ 像警♥匪♥片
It’s cool? It’s gangster.
-对吗 -我想是吧
– Yeah? – Yeah, I think so.
我要买♥♥…
Tell you what, I’m going to buy…
看看钱够不够 有5块钱
let me see if I have enough money, yeah. Five.
我再买♥♥一张碟 好吗
I’m going to buy another DVD, okay?
但画片要还是抖的 或还是模糊的
But if it’s shaky… look at me… or out of focus…
或者有别的毛病
or any way not 100%,
我就用钝刀把你脑袋切下来
I’m going to chop off your god dammed head with a dull knife.
害怕了吧 我只是开玩笑
How do you feel about that? I’m just kidding.
你是个好孩子 是个好孩子 对吧
Here, you’re a good kid, man. You’re a good kid, aren’t ya?
欧文
Owen
-您好 长官 -你怎么样
– Hi, sir, – How are you?
-我很好 -不错
– I’m good – Good
-哪儿坏了 -刹车嘎嘎响
– What’s wrong? – Brakes are squeaking
不能相信这里的机修工
Don’t trust the mechanics around here. You know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!