下来吧 专家
Come down, specialist.
收到
Roger.
发现条线
Got a wire.
等等
Hang on.
这条线到哪儿呢
Where are you going?
有其他炸♥弹♥
Secondary.
见鬼
Shit.
隐蔽 躲在墙后 躲在墙后
Take cover! Get in the wall! Get in the wall!
我们第一次合作还不错
That wasn’t so bad. First time working together.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我认为 合作意味着
I think us working together means
彼此要交谈
I talk to you and you talk to me
-我们是在约会吗 桑伯恩 -不
– We going on a date, Sanborn? – No
我们是在执行任务
We’re going on a mission.
而我的任务是保护你安全
And my job is to keep you safe
这样我们才能继续执行任务
so we can keep going on missions.
老兄 这可是战斗
It’s combat, buddy.
还有39天就结束了
It’s just 39 days.
能活过今天 就还剩38天了
Thirty-eight if we survive today.
是”引发潜能”先生啊
It’s “Mr., be all you can be”!
怎么了 医生
What’s up, doc?
没什么 你怎么样
Not much, how are you?
我没事
I’m good.
《引发潜能》这首歌♥让我有个疑问
Got a question about that song, “be all you can be”.
如果我的潜能就是死在伊♥拉♥克♥街头怎么办
What if all I can be is dead on the side of an Iraqi road?
我认为这很合逻辑
I mean, I think it’s logical.
这是战争 随时有人战死 我凭啥例外
This is war, people die all the time. Why not me?
你得换换脑子
You got to change the record in our head.
想点其他的事
You gotta start thinking about other things.
别心神不宁
Okay, stop obsessing…
此时此刻 你在想什么
Right now. What are you thinking about?
-你想知道我在想什么吗 医生 -是的
– You want to know what I’m thinking about, doc? – Yeah
我在想汤普森 医生
This is what I’m thinking about, doc.
这就好比汤普森
Here’s Thompson, okay.
不开枪 他就死了 扣扳机 他就活着
He’s dead, he’s alive.
这就好比汤普森
Here’s Thompson.
不开枪 他就死了 扣扳机 他就活着
He’s dead, he’s alive.
不开枪 他就死了 扣扳机 他就活着
He’s dead. He’s alive.
黑人兄弟 还好吗
Yo, what’s up, my nigger? What’s up, man? You cool?
买♥♥吧 想要刺♥激♥的吗 来买♥♥吧
Come on, you want the cool shit? Come on,
买♥♥吧 伙计 这碟很紧俏的
come on, it’s the tight shit, man,
买♥♥碟吗 买♥♥碟吗
Wanna buy DVD? Wanna buy DVD?
去你的吧 求你买♥♥吧
Fuck you, come, come, please, please
都是新片
New releases, look.
买♥♥碟吗 很好看
Hello, hello! Want to buy DVDs? Very good, very good,
多少钱
How much?
五块一张 九块两张
One for five and two for nine,
12块钱给三张
Three for twelve.
13块钱买♥♥三张 不加税
Three for thirteen and I don’t give you tax.
伙计 很划算
Very good, man. Look.
-买♥♥吧 -不加税
– Look… – No tax?
好吧 你都有什么碟
All right, what do you got? What do you got,
你真有眼光 不像那些傻子
You know, you smart shit, you not like those stupid fuck face.
是啊 我很有眼光
Yeah, I’m the smart guy.
你这孩子很机灵 把最好的碟给我吧
You’re a smart kid, give me your best one, okay?
-给 这是最好的 -这个好吗
– Here, this the best one. – This is a good one?
-没错 这是最好的 -好吧
– Yeah, the best shit, man. – Okay
我买♥♥一张 给你钱
Here you go, I’ll take one.
-不用找了 -谢谢
– Keep the change – Thank you
来根儿烟吗
Want a cigarette?
少来 你不该抽烟
Get out of here, you shouldn’t smoke.
谢谢 慢慢卖♥♥
Thank you. Take it easy.
我们再执行任务前 我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something before we go out again.
谈什么
What’s that?
昨天
Yesterday…
那么做不太好
wasn’t cool.
我知道 但你能搞定
Yeah, I know. You’ll get it, though.
-你是突击队的吗 -是
– So, you’re a ranger? – Yeah.
来排爆部队之前 我做了七年情报工作
I was in intelligence seven years before I joined EOD,
我们去执行任务的鬼地方
We ran missions in every shithole
你根本无法想象
that you could possibly imagine.
我自信能估计出
So, I’m pretty sure I can figure out
你这种无用乡巴佬的想法
a redneck piece of trailer trash like you.
看起来你已经走上正轨了
Looks like you’re on the right track.
我们在外面等你
We’ll see you out there.
大家快走 快跑
Let’s go, move!
见鬼 别挡道 快走
Shit, get out of the way. Move!
你好
Hello
-炸♥弹♥在哪儿 -在墙后面
– Where is it? – It’s behind the wall
好的 见到引线吗 有烟雾吗
All right! See any wires? Any smoke?
不 我没看到
No, I didn’t look.
那你怎么知道是炸♥弹♥
So, how do you know it’s a bomb?
汽车违章停靠
The car has been parked illegally.
悬架下垂
The suspension is sagging. There’s
行李箱里一定重物
There’s definitely something heavy in the trunk,
好吧 不如你走过去
Right. So, why don’t you walk over there
往里面看一下然后告诉我你看到什么了
and peek inside and tell me what you see.
你让我靠近炸♥弹♥吗
You want me to go close to it?
对 不 不是 开玩笑的
Yeah! No-no, I don’t. I’m kidding.
该死
Shit
枪击是从那个方向来的
It’s coming from over here!
爆破工1号♥ 在吗
Blaster one. You there?
爆破工1号♥ 听得到吗
Blaster one, you hear me?
给你
Here
该死
Shit
我们上吧 伙计们
Let’s go, guys.
给我
Let it go.
我做高空掩护
I got top cover.
专家 那可不行
That’s a negative, specialist.
埃尔德里奇 你留下
Eldridge, you stay with me.
桑伯恩 你去做高空掩护
Sanborn, you take top covers.
妈的
Shit
爆破工麦克就位
Blaster Mike in position.
情况如何
What do you got?
胸口有洞穿伤 但伤情稳定
I got a through and through to the chest, but I got him stable.
他活不成了
He’s not going to make it.
我们15分钟后要离开 他还有救 长官
We’re leaving in 15 minutes. Got a survival wound, sir.
他活不成了
He’s not going to make it.
天啊
Oh, god.
-他在干什么 -我不知道
– What’s he doing? – I don’t know,
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那些炸♥弹♥的分量 足够送我们所有人上天
There’s enough bang in there to send us all to Jesus.
就算死 我也要死得舒服点
If I’m going to die, I’m going to die comfortable.
给我工具和耳机
I need my kit and my cans.
埃尔德里奇 怎么回事
What’s going on down there, Eldridge?
我去帮他拿工具和耳机 请掩护我
I’m getting his kit and his cans. Cover me, please.
工具和耳机
Kit and cans
后备箱一堆电线
Got a lot of deck cord, electrical.
我在找引爆系统
I’m looking for this initiating system.
不在后座
Well, it’s not in the back seat.
我觉得不像
I don’t think.
没错 不在后座
All right, it’s not in the back seat.
屋顶上有个小伙子 你的九点钟方向 盯住他
Got a young man on the roof, your 9:00, keep an eye on him.
收到
Roger that
不在前排
It’s not in the front seat.
也没装在门上
It’s not in the door.
不在地板上
Not on the floors.
不在工具箱里
Not in the glove box.
要是你还没找到 可能在车底下
If you haven’t found it yet, it’s probably under the car.
引线没伸向车底 一定在这附近
Yeah, no wire leads under… the car. It’s all in here somewhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!