从屋顶打进来
from coming in through the roof, you know.
再说 我喜欢阳光
Besides, I like the sunshine.
我对汤普森阵亡很难过
Hey, I’m sorry to hear about Thompson.
我知道他是个优秀的拆弹专家
I know he was a good tech.
没错 他是
Yeah, he was,
他也是个伟大的队长
He was a great team leader, too,
是的 我不是来取代他什么的
Yeah, I’m not trying to fill his shoes or anything,
我只是 我只想尽力而为
I’m just…I’m just going to do my best.
-谢谢你 -好了
– Appreciate it, – All right.
很好
Cool.
甜蜜之家 不是吗
Home sweet home, right?
军队驻扎了这些坦克在这里你不高兴吗
Aren’t you glad the army has all these tanks parked here?
以防万一俄军来了 我们就得来场坦克大战
Just in case the Russians come we have to have a big tank battle.
我宁愿有这些坦克在
I’d rather be on the side with the tanks,
以备不测 总比没有好
just in case, rather than not have them.
是啊 可它们屁用没有
Yeah, but they don’t do anything.
有人跟着悍马车 我们就死定了
Anyone comes alongside a humvee we’re dead.
甚至有人看你稍不顺眼 我们都死定了
Anybody even looks at you funny we’re dead,
总之只要你在伊♥拉♥克♥ 你就死定了
Pretty much the bottom line is if you’re in Iraq, you’re dead.
他妈的破坦克怎么能阻止得了这事儿
How’s a fuckin’ tank supposed to stop that?
-你丫能不能闭嘴 欧文 -抱歉
– Would you shut up, Owen please? – Sorry.
只是想吓吓新人
Just trying to scare the new guy.
我在阿富汗见多了
I saw a little bit in Afghanistan, too.
[距B连换岗还有38天]
-埃尔德里奇 去观察路况 -收到
– Get your eyes on the road, Eldridge. – Copy that.
让开
Yalla!
让开
Move!
[注意保持一百米车距 否则开枪射击]
爆破工一号♥ 这里是胜利营总部
Blaster one, this is victory main.
你们到达10-20位置了吗 完毕
Have you reached your 10-20, yet? Over.
叫我们来的那帮人他妈在哪儿呢
Where the hell are the guys who called this in?
胜利营总部 胜利营总部 这是爆破工麦克
Victory main, victory main, this is Blaster Mike.
提问 位置是否有更新 完毕
Interrogative, do you have an update on position? Over.
胜利营总部 图标显示
Victory main, figures to follow,
你们应去34-45坐标点
three-four-five-three is your grid.
我他妈就在这儿
Well, that’s exactly where the hell I am
可没看见任何穿军装的人
and I don’t see anybody in fatigues,
稍等让我们再确认一下
Give us a second to confirm.
小心脚下
Watch your feet!
画面坐标是34-53
Set visual is three-four five-three,
发现悍马了
Got the humvee.
友军
Friendly!
友军
Friendly!
找到了
Ah, here we go.
他们弃车了
They abandoned their vehicle.
詹姆斯 这边发现的是一台空悍马
We got an empty humvee over here, James.
我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
我们过去
Let’s move.
友军
Friendly,
-早上好 小伙子们 -长官
– Morning, boys. – Sir.
别告诉我炸♥弹♥就你们一起在这儿
Don’t tell me the bomb’s in here with you guys.
-出去我告诉你怎么回事 -好的
– Step out and I’ll show you what’s going on – All right
沿那个街区走下去二十米
Down on that block 20 meters.
清♥真♥寺的这一侧 街的东边
This side of the mosque. East side of the street.
我们的线人报告他看到一对引线
Our informant says he saw a pair of wires
藏在碎石堆里
Going into a rubble pile
-可能是小型土炸♥弹♥ -好
– It’s a possible IED. – Yeah
-我相信那家伙 我认识他 -行
– I trust this guy. I know him. – Okay,
我会处理的
I’ll handle it.
-你要问问他还是 -不用
– Do you want to talk him or… – No.
好了 让你的士兵们退后 我们能搞定 谢谢
Good, keep your boys back, we’ll be good, thank you,
专家 把悍马开过来
Specialist, bring up the humvee,
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我要穿防爆服
I’m going to break out the suit.
-怎么不用机器人 -我就能搞定
– What about the bot? – I’ll take care of it.
你不想把机器人派过去
Don’t you want to send the bot down there
看看是什么情况吗
to see what it looks like?
我能搞定
I’ll handle it.
詹姆斯 那边的情况有点棘手
That’s kind of tight down here, James.
准备好了吗
Ready?
行吗
Good?
你不用亲自过去
You don’t have to go down there,
机器人已经快准备好了
we already have the bot halfway up.
我能搞定
I’ll be all right.
第一天我想你还是悠着点 是吧
First day, figure you want to take it easy, right?
看上去怎样 埃尔德里奇
How’s it looking, Eldridge?
-准备出发 -我们开始吧
– Good to go – Let’s do it
-工具拿了吗 -拿了
– Got tools? – Got tools
很好 我们来大干一场 兄弟
All right. Let’s rock and roll, man.
-他真急躁 -他这是鲁莽
– He’s a rowdy boy – He’s reckless
爆破工一号♥ 这是怎么回事
Blaster one, what’s going on?
爆破工一号♥ 你在干什么
Blaster one! what are you doing?
爆破工一号♥ 这是爆破工麦克
Blaster one, this is Blaster Mike
路上的烟雾是怎么回事
What’s with the smoke on the side of the road?
詹姆斯 你能听到我吗
Hey, James, can you hear me?
路上的烟雾是怎么回事 完毕
What’s going on with the smoke on the side of the road? Over
转移注意力
Creating a diversion
转移谁的 有威胁吗
From what? Is there a threat?
埃尔德里奇 爬到墙上去 快
Eldridge, get up on the wall, move!
告诉我你看见什么了 专家
Tell me what you see, specialist
好了 我看见他了
All right, I got him
他正走远我们的掩护范围
He’s walking down range.
詹姆斯 烟雾降低了可见度
James, the smoke is killing my visibility.
你距小型土制炸♥弹♥多远
Where are you in relationship to the ied?
到了一百米之内了吗
Are you within 100 meters yet?
我他妈怎么知道 等我到了那里
Hell, I don’t know, but I’ll tell you
我会告诉你的 牛仔
when I’m standing over it, cowboy.
隐蔽
Take cover!
不 一辆车停在他面前了 桑伯恩
Oh, no, a car stopped in front of him, Sanborn.
见鬼 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 马上回来
Shit, James! James, come back now.
排爆人员拿着9毫米手♥枪♥指着车里的穆♥斯♥林♥
Eod pulled a nine on this Haji in a car.
需要我增援吗
Want me to send backup?
我能搞定
I got it.
-桑切斯 海耶斯 -不行 不行
– Sanchez, Hayes! – Negative! Negative!
退下
Stand down.
冲击波会覆盖整个街区
The blast will come up the block.
在角落里保持距离
Stay clear around the corner.
局势在排爆部队控制之下 完毕
Eod has the situation under control, over
-你要去哪儿 -听我的命令别开枪
– Where you going? – Hold your fire on my command!
想退回去吗
Want to back up?
滚出车外
Get out of the car!
-滚出车外 -快
– Get out of the car! – Come on!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干啥
What the fuck are you doing?
退后
Back up!
你好
Hello?
想要退回去吗
Want to get back?
是那条路
It’s that way.
退后
Back
计程车动了
Taxi’s moving.
滚出车外
Get out of the car!
停下 停车
Stop! Stop the car!
-滚出来 他妈滚出车来 -滚出来趴地上
– Get out, get out of the fucking car! – Get out the ground!
-趴地上 -别动
– Underground! – Stay down!
如果他刚才不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 现在肯定是了
Well, if he wasn’t an insurgent, he sure the hell is now.
收到 真有意思
Roger that! That’s real funny.
有情况
Got something.
宝贝儿
Oh, baby!
搞定
Gotcha.
好了
All right.
搞定了
We’re done.
可以走了
Good to go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!