And see what’s inside.
慢慢地 慢慢地
Slowly, slowly…
上帝
Jesus
好了中士 撤到75米外去
All right sergeant, I need a 75-meter perimeter.
-所有人都退后 -向后退75米
– Get these guys back. – Give me 75 meters. Get back.
你让他双膝跪地 双手举高
You tell him to get on his knees and touch the sky, okay?
要慢一点
Slowly
跪下
Get down
我要用你的无线电
Okay, I need your radio.
-直接开枪打死他呢 -不行
– Can’t we just shoot him? – No
他有家室 不是坏人
He’s a family man. he’s not a bad man.
他是来寻求帮助的 仅此而已
He’s asking for help, only help.
可以了
Yeah, all right.
你不想死吧 退回去 退后
You don’t want to die, get back!
我明白
I got it.
听着 我知道咱们之间一直有分歧
Listen, I know we’ve had our differences.
那是以前 可都已经过去了
It happened, all right. It’s water under the bridge.
这是自杀行为 兄弟
This is suicide, man.
所以他们起名叫自杀性人♥体♥炸♥弹♥ 对吗
That’s why they call it a suicide bomb, right?
按我说的做 快点
Let’s do this. Come on.
他说这是定时炸♥弹♥ 求你们快点
He says the bomb may have a timer, please hurry.
-我们和好了 好了吗 -好了
– We’re good, ready? – Yep
去吧
Go get ’em
-行动 -再见
– Let’s do it – See you
-注意阻击手 -好的
– Watch the snipper huh! – Yeah!
把手举起来
Get your hands up
他说他有家室
He says he has a family
请救救他
Please help him,
听着
Now, listen
听着 最简单的拆弹方法
Look, it’d be a lot easier for me to disarm this
就是一枪毙了你 听懂了吗
if I just shoot you. do you understand?
他说的什么
What’s he saying?
他说他不想死 他是有家室的人
He says I don’t wish to die, I have a family…
请你把炸♥弹♥拆掉
please take this off me.
告诉他把手放在脑后
Tell him to put his hands behind his head
不然我很乐意一枪毙了他
or I’ll be very happy to shoot him
听着 我不是这么说的
Look, that’s not what I said.
告诉他把手放在脑后 不然我会开枪
Tell him to put his hands behind his head or I will shoot him.
听着
Listen
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
你听明白了吗
You understand?

Okay
这里面是什么
What do you got here?
他有四个孩子
He has four children.
妈的
Shit
桑伯恩 这是定时炸♥弹♥有很多线
Sanborn, we got a timer, and we got a lot of wires, man.
我需要支援
I’m going to need a little help on this.
收到 告诉我你要什么支援
Roger that, tell me what you need.
我要剪线钳
Bolt cutters
两分钟内给我 要不然咱们都完蛋
You gotta get down here in two minutes or we’re all fucked.
收到 30秒就够了
Roger that, I’ll be there in 30 seconds.
他说求求你们了 他有家庭
He says, please, I have a family.
我知道 没事 你会安全的
I know, it’s okay. you’re all right. You’re all right.
求你们 别抛弃我
Please, don’t leave me.
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么呢
You weren’t fuckin’ kidding.
没 这是什么做的
Nope, what’s this made out of?
伙计
Oh, man
这玩意比钢条还硬
This case’s harder than steel
妈的
Shit
还有多少时间
What’s our time?
-还有两分钟 -妈的
– We got two minutes. – Shit.
得用喷灯才能弄断
We’re going need a torch to get this off.
我们车里可没那玩意 伙计
Well, we don’t have one of those in the fucking truck, man.
他死定了 兄弟
He’s dead, man.
等等 让我好好想想
Hold on, man. let me think. just let me think.
我们能搞定
We’re going to handle this.
没事的 我们有这个
It’s okay. we got this.
闭嘴 好吗
Shh, okay.
听着 你先向后退
Now listen, you’re gonna get back.
桑伯恩 时间所剩无几了
It’s just we don’t got enough time, Sanborn.
我得把这些螺栓弄下来
I just gotta… I gotta get these bolts off.
还有一分半 我们得离开这
No, we got a minute and a half, man. We gotta get out of here.
-我能应付 赶紧离开 -走吧 兄弟
– I’ll handle this. Just go. – Come on, man.
我随后就来 你先撤
Look, I’m right behind you. just go.
别管他 快点 快撤
Fuck him! come on, let’s go,
-桑伯恩 我有防爆服 你快撤 -詹姆斯
– Sanborn, I got the suit. Just go, – James!
桑伯恩 你还有45秒
Sanborn, you have 45 seconds.
还有45秒 桑伯恩 撤
You have 45 seconds. Sanborn, leave,
你死定了 死定了
You’re fucking dead, man. dead.

Go!
-所有人向后退 – 快 快
– Everybody get back! – Go, go!
解决一个了
We got one.
快 向后退
Go, get back.
我不行了 太多太多锁了 无能为力
I can’t. there’s too many locks. there’s too many, I can’t do it,
我拆不下来了 对不起
I can’t get it off. I’m sorry, okay!
听得懂吗 对不起
You understand? I’m sorry,
对不起 听见了吗 对不起
I’m sorry. You hear me? I’m sorry,
-趴下 -我能帮他
– Get down now! – I can help him.
大家都趴下
Everybody stay down!
詹姆斯
James!
大家快起来 詹姆斯
Everybody up and out, James!
你怎么了
You all right?
兄弟
Aw, man,
我真♥他♥妈♥的恨这个地方
I fuckin’ hate this place.
给 喝一口吧
Here, man. Have a hit.
詹姆斯 我不想死
I’m not ready to die, James.
兄弟 你不会死在这里的
Well, you’re not going to die out here, bro.
只差2英寸
Another two inches.
弹片就会呼啸而过割破我的喉咙
Shrapnel zings by, slices my throat.
我会像猪一样在沙漠里失血而死
I bleed out like a pig in the sand,
无人理睬
nobody’ll give a shit.
我的父母会关心我 可除了他们 还有谁呢
I mean, my parents’ll care, but they don’t count, man, who else?
我连儿子都没有
I don’t even have a son.
你有的是时间去生个儿子 朋友
Well, you’re going to have plenty of time for that, amigo.
-不会了 -你怎么知道
– No, man – You know?
我受够了
I’m done,
我想要个儿子
I want a son,
想要个小家伙 威尔
I want a little boy, will.
你怎么做到的
I mean, how do you do it, you know?
去冒险
Take the risk?
我不知道 我…
I don’t know, I just…
我没想过
I guess I don’t think about it.
但你知道每当你穿上防爆服
But you realize every time you suit up,
每当我们执行任务时
every time we go out,
就要面对生或死 这就是赌命
it’s life or death. You roll the dice
而你要应付这种局面
and you deal with it.
你心里明白 是吗
You recognize that, don’t you?
是的
Yeah
是的 我明白
Yeah, I do.
但我不知道为什么
But I don’t know why.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道 JT
I don’t know, JT.
你知道我为什么这样吗
You know why I am the way I am?
我不知道
No, I don’t.
-你买♥♥了不少呢 -是啊
– Wow! You did some shopping. – Yeah.
我买♥♥了点苏打水 都买♥♥完了吗
I got some soda. We done?
那你去拿些麦片
You want to go get us some cereal
我去收银台等你
and I’ll meet you at the checkout?
没问题 麦片
Okay, cereal.
在哪
Where?
有人把车开到一个伊♥拉♥克♥人开的市场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!