主演:丹佐华盛顿
片名:捍卫正义
[ Announcer] Just a reminder, ladies and gentlemen,
1963年12月20日
this fine young fighter will be right here in Pittsburgh… on the boxing card this Monday night.
这是今晚 大家期待已久的精彩拳赛
Time now for the main event of the evening!
右边的角落,身穿黑纹白袍
In this corner, from Paterson, New Jersey,
来自新泽西州普特森镇
wearing the white trunks with the black stripe,
18胜3败的拳手鲁本飓风卡特
the winner of 1 8 of his last 21 fights, Rubin ” Hurricane” Carter!
左边的角落,身穿白纹黑袍
And in the left corner, in the dark trunks with the white stripe,
来自维京群岛
from St. Thomas, Virgin Islands,
世界轻中量级拳王,伊米葛芬
the welterweight champion of the world, Emile Griffith!
Fighters, let’s go.
All right.
不准作弊
All right, keep your punches up.
It’s gonna be a good, clean fight, all right?
先礼后兵,祝好运
All right, touch gloves. Good luck.
Go to your corners.
[ Man ] Hurricane, blow yourself outta here!
去痛宰他
Go get ‘im, Rubin.
Let’s get ‘im.
尽管来吧!我就在这儿
Come on and get me! I’m in here!
我警告你们 谁敢进来就死定了
I tell you what– first one through that door is gon’ die!
不怕死的人就进来呀
And the second one and the third one after that, so come on!
大家都有份
Room in here for everybody.
Collins! Becker! Klein on the platform!
崔顿州立监狱,1973年
是卡特,第一排
It’s Carter, tier one!
不怕死的人就来呀
Got room in here for everybody, so come on!
我被判三次无期徒刑 三次无期徒刑
Three times life. That’s what I got. Three times life!
为什么?我又没有杀人
And for what? For murders I didn’t even commit?
被关了这么久 我什么都不怕了
I ain’t got nothin’ but time, so come on!
进来抓我呀
Come on in and get me!
够胆的就来啊
Y’all wanna know who’s talkin’? Hurricane is talkin’!
想见识我飓风的威力 就尽管进来吧
You wanna see the Hurricane? Come on up in here and see him!
好狠的一拳
Did you see that punch?
改编自鲁本飓风卡特 “第十六回合”
及山姆齐顿和泰利史温顿 “拉♥萨♥路与飓风”
Oh, no!
导演:诺曼裘森
狗屎运
Lucky punch!You got him, Rubin boy!
3…4…5…6… Three, four, five, six–
你可以吗? 可以
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m all right.
好,继续
[ Referee ] All right, let’s go!
Knock him out! Come on!
把他逼到角落
[ Man ] He’s in your corner! Get out of the corner!
又一记左勾拳,右勾拳 好狠的出拳
[ Commentator ] Another left to the body! Another right to the head! -A vicious combination! – Yeah!
看来他要倒下去
[ Commentator ] And he looks like he’s going down!
他倒下去了
He hits the canvas!
Four, five–
看来这下他起不来了
It doesn’t look like he’s gonna get up.
他起来了,裁判在查看他
He’s up! – The referee is checking him. – You all right?
他完了,结束了
That’s it! It’s over!
第一回合只花了两分十三秒
At 2 minutes and 1 3 seconds of the first round,
鲁本飓风卡特 就击倒世界轻中量级拳王
Rubin ” Hurricane” Carter has defeated… the welterweight champion of the world!
来呀…来呀…
Come on, come on, come on! Come on!
等一下
– Come on! Who’s first?
闭嘴
– Shut up!
卡特,别冲动
– Relax there, Carter!
怎么回事?
– What the hell’s going on?
我们要进去 你疯啦!找死啊
– I’m going in there. – Are you nuts? You wanna get yourself killed?
大家退后,退后
Everybody stand down! Stand down!
进来呀 你们退后
Come on in here.
吉米,你跟他们讲… 鲁本,这是怎么回事
Talk to ’em,Jimmy. Talk to them! I ain’t takin’ no shit!
冷静点,是我吉米,跟我说
Rubin, calm down! It’s me,Jimmy. Talk to me.
我不想再受他们的气了
– I ain’t takin’ no shit in here! – Rubin, calm down!
冷静点,告诉我是怎么回事
Take it easy, champ. Now tell me what’s going on. Tell me what’s happening.
说吧
Come on.
撤…
[Jimmy ] Clear– Clear the tier. Get out of here, everybody!
他们要搜我的牢房♥ 找到我的手稿
They wanna toss my cell, Jimmy. They’re gonna find my manuscript.
我只有靠那本书才活得下去 你懂吗?
That book is the only thing I got left in here. You understand me?
它是我出狱唯一的机会
That’s the only chance I got to get out of here.
谁敢搜走我就杀谁
I lose that, they gonna lose too.
你以为第一个进来的是谁
Rubin, who do you think the first man through this door has gotta be now?
是我
It’s me.
听我说
– Listen– – All right.
把他们都叫进来吧
Come on in here. Line ’em up. Line ’em up,Jimmy.
那就别让他们搜到你的手稿
Listen to me now. What if that manuscript wasn’t in this cell when we tossed it?
把它藏在胯下,别让他们找到
What if it was stuffed down your pants or something and we couldn’t see it?
我不会让他们搜你身
I can make sure you weren’t strip-searched. Okay?
别唬我
[ Whispers ] Don’t bullshit me.
不会,我保证
No bullshit. You have my word.
谁都不准碰我,谁都不能
Ain’t nobody puttin’ their hands on me,Jimmy. Ain’t nobody gonna touch me.
好,谁都不碰你
All right. Nobody touches you.
你认为我杀了人吗?
You think I killed them people?
我不知道,鲁本
I don’t know, Rubin.
我不知道
I don’t know.
新泽西州普特森镇,1966年
该死,臭条子
Shit. Motherfuckers.
1-1 0, suspect at 1 059–
约翰,你有喝酒吗?
-[ Rubin ]John,you been drinkin’?
没有
– No.
那就好,别紧张,让我来应付
Just relax. Let me handle this.
行照和驾照
– License and registration.
在仪表板上面
– It’s on the steering post.
怎么回事 飓风,原来是你
What’s going on? Shit, Hurricane, didn’t realize it was you.
是我,怎么回事
Yeah, it’s me. What’s going on, Theo?
我们在找坐白车的两个黑人
We’re looking for two negroes in a white car.
随便哪两个都行吗?
Any two will do?
No–
糟了
– Oh, sh–
好,下车吧
Okay, get out.
走吧
– All right, let’s go. -[ Radio Dispatcher, Indistinct ]
来吧
Come on.
检查他的脉搏
Check his vitals.
气管通畅吗?
[ Man ] It’s clear. Air passage.
呼吸呢?
[ Woman ] Heart rate has changed.
把他的下巴抬高
Chin up. Keep the passage open.
他能说话吗?
Can he talk, Doc?
别问太久
Just for a moment.
抬起他的头
Would you raise his head?
你认得这两个人吗?
Can you make out these two men?
他们是不是杀人凶手
Are these the two men who shot you?
请你看清楚
Look carefully, sir.
凶手是不是他们
Are these the two men who did it?
他说不是
– He said no.
靠近一点 他说不是
– Move closer. – He said no.
近一点
– Move closer.
请你再看一眼
Take another look, sir.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
先生,请你看清楚
Sir, look closer.
你确定不是他们吗?
You sure these aren’t the men?
下流的狗♥杂♥种♥
Dirty son of a bitch.
讲话小心点
Watch your mouth.
狄培斯,你真低级
Same old shit, huh, Della Pesca?
闭嘴
Shut up.
再问一次
Ask him again.
这辈子你都在找我麻烦
You been after me my whole life, Della Pesca.
现在你想嫁祸给我 我告诉你,想都别想
Now you’re tryin’ to pin a murder jack on me. Well, it don’t fit.
我要整垮你这黑鬼 世界拳王个屁
I’m gonna take your black ass down, Mr. Fuckin’ Champion of the World.
我这个黑人♥拳♥王 要把你这狗♥娘♥养♥的揍扁
I got your black fuckin’ champion right between my legs, you short punk bitch.
你试试看
You try me.
我要叫你吃不了兜着走
That’s just what I’m gonna do.
那一夜酒吧传来枪声 魏派蒂闻声前来张望
∮ Pistol shots ring out in the barroom night ∮ ∮ Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall ∮
她看见酒保满身是血 于是惊呼他们杀了人
∮ She sees the bartender in a pool of blood ∮ ∮ Cries out, My God they’ve killed them all ∮
这是飓风的故事 谁都知道他冤枉
∮ Here comes the story of Hurricane ∮ ∮ The man the authorities came to blame ∮
警♥察♥说他是凶手
∮ For something that he never done ∮
于是被关进大牢
∮ Put in a prison cell but one time ∮
虎落平阳被犬欺
∮ He could’ve been the champion of the world ∮
西装笔挺的伪君子 喝着红酒看着日落
∮ Now all the criminals in their coats and their ties ∮ ∮ Are free to drink martinis and watch the sun rise ∮
一条铁铮铮的汉子 活生生被打下地狱
∮ While Rubin sits like Buddha in a ten-foot cell ∮ ∮ An innocent man in a living hell ∮
这是飓风的故事 谁都知道他冤枉