再次表明目标距离
– One ping only. – Captain, I just…
– 只响一声 – 舰长 我刚…
Give me a ping, Vassily. One ping only, please.
请再发出一声声响 瓦西里 只响一声
Aye, Captain.
是 舰长
What the hell is this about?
这是什么意思?
The Russians want us to sink her. We might have to do that.
苏联人希望我们击沉它 我们可能真的要这么做了
We must give this American a wide berth.
我们要给美国人一点回旋余地
And let us turn south.
转向南边
劳伦深渊
Mr. Kamarov, plot a new course due south.
卡马洛夫先生 计划航线 往南走
New course: 180.
新航向: 180
大浅滩 劳伦深渊以北 二十小时后
– Shut down the reactor. – Aye, sir.
– 关闭反应堆 – 遵命 长官
– Seal the ventilation system. – The ventilation controls have failed.
– 封闭通风系统 – 通风系统失控
Everybody out! Clear the compartment.
所有人离开船舱
– Ventilation system, shut it down now. – They don’t respond.
– 关掉通风系统 – 控制器没反应
Bypass it. Seal it manually. Move!
手动关闭它 快!
Melekhin, say again.
再说一遍
Suffered a leak in the primary coolant tube…
冷却管破裂
so shut down the reactor, but the ventilation circuits have been disabled.
反应堆停止 通风电路关闭
The coolant appears highly contaminated.
冷却液严重污染
I knew there was damage when the caterpillar went down.
自从履带损坏 我早知道会这样
Captain, radiation alarms are activated in all compartments.
所有部门都发出辐射警告
Engineering is heavily contaminated, and radiation’s moving forward.
轮机舱严重污染 辐射继续扩散
Get us to periscope depth. We’ll ventilate with outside air.
上浮至潜望镜深度 通入新鲜空气
Aye, Captain. Periscope depth.
遵命 上浮至潜望镜深度
Prepare to ventilate! Ventilating won’t do anything. We’ve got to get them off.
– 准备换气 – 换气是不够的 我们要疏散船员
– What is the battery condition? – Four hours. Six, if we’re cautious.
– 电池可维持多久? – 4个小时 最多6个小时
Engage battery system.
启动电池系统
Captain, we’ve got a level one radiation leak.
这是一级辐射泄漏
Every surface of this ship’s contaminated.
全艇遭受污染
We’ve got to get the men off.
我们必须疏散船员
Sir, we have been sabotaged.
舰长 有人蓄意破坏潜艇
– Who said anything about sabotage? – Captain!
– 谁说有人蓄意毁坏? 舰长!
Sir, I’m afraid the doctor’s right.
舰长 医生可能说得对
Very well. Surface. We’ll evacuate the men to the deck.
好吧 浮上水面 将船员疏散到甲板上
Captain. Surface the ship. Prepare to muster all personnel to escape hatches.
遵命 浮上水面 所有人员前往逃生舱准备逃生
Break out the rafts. Lash them to the deck.
甲板准备救生艇
We’ll use them as shelters until the fleet arrives.
等待舰队救援
– Make sure the count is accurate, Doctor. – We must get the entire crew out.
– 医生 点算人数 不能留下船员 – 遵命
– Master at Arms reports rafts secure and evacuation proceeding. – Very good.
– 武器官报告 救生艇启用 正在疏散 – 很好
We’ll rotate through the conn.
轮流值班
No officer will spend more than 20 minutes below deck.
军官不要逗留在甲板上超过二十分钟
Completely, Captain.
同意 舰长
Surface contact: 270. Six miles and closing fast.
发现船只 方位: 270 距离6英里并快速接近中
– It’s a warship! – Here? Can you identify?
– 是战舰! – 什么战舰?
It’s a frigate, U.S, probably, Perry class. He’s signaling.
可能是美军佩里级驱逐舰 它在发讯号♥
Red October, Red October, halt and stay where you are.
红十月号♥ 停止航行
Do not attempt to submerge or you will be fired upon.
别尝试下潜 否则我们会发炮
Captain, I think he means to board us.
舰长 好像他们想登艇
You will go with the crew. The officers and I will submerge beneath you…
你跟船员离开 我和军官留下
– and scuttle the ship. – You will receive the Order of Lenin for this, Captain.
– 我们会摧毁潜艇 – 你会为此得到列♥宁♥勋章
Prepare to cast off. The captain is going to scuttle the ship.
我们离船 舰长会跟潜艇一起沉没
– He’s going down, sir. – Put a shot across his bow. Come right at 180.
– 他下潜了 舰长 – 发炮掠过艇首 右转到航向180
Seahawk One, this is Bravo Command.
海鹰一号♥ 我是指挥部
She’s ready.
它准备好了
Seahawk One, release on my command.
海鹰一号♥ 听我的命令
Drop now…now…now.
现在发射
Range to target 900 yards… 800 yards…
距目标900码… 800码…
700 yards… 600 yards…
700码… 600码…
500 yards… 400 yards…
500码… 400码…
300 yards.
300码
The torpedo is detonated.
鱼雷被引爆了
Now, understand, Commander…
指挥员 听着
that torpedo did not self-destruct. You heard it hit the hull.
那鱼雷没有自我毁灭 你听到它撞到船体
And I was never here.
我没有来过这里
– Contact Dallas. Give them the go. – Advise Dallas. Get the DSRV moving.
– 通知达拉斯号♥ – 派出深潜救助艇
Two million things can still go wrong with this stunt.
200万的东西仍然会在表演特技时出差错
Central Intelligence Agency… there’s a contradiction in terms.
中情局的人真没头脑
How’s the coffee, Ryan?
咖啡味道如何 瑞恩?
Dallas, this is the Mystic. Request clearance to launch.
达拉斯号♥ 神秘号♥准备出发
– Hatch is secured. – Life support, normal. Prelaunch checks complete.
– 舱盖盖好了 – 一切正常 准备出发
– Flood the skirt. – Skirt filled and equalized.
– 向外周注水 – 外周注水 已平衡
– Ready to lift off. – Okay, let’s do it.
– 可以启航 – 好的 启航吧
Thrusting to port.
推往左舷
– 600 yards and closing. – Steer right to course 075.
– 距离600码 接近中 – 右转到075
200 yards… 100 yards.
200码… 100码
Hit the lights.
开灯
Jesus! That’s a big sucker.
这家伙真大
– Okay, we’re in position. – You can open the hatch.
– 位置正确 – 可以打开舱盖
Hold it a second. Jonesy… Mr. Ryan.
等一会 钟斯… 瑞恩
– He’s defecting. – And he can’t change his mind?
– 他想叛变 – 他不会改变主意?
– He’s not going to change his mind. – Will you bet your life on that?
– 不会 – 你敢以性命担♥保♥?
– Sir, could you hand me that hammer? – Yeah.
– 舰长 请把锤子递给我 – 好的
Americans.
美国人
He’s turning green.
他脸色变青
There’s our buckaroo.
他像个牛仔
What’s so funny?
什么事这么好笑?
The captain thinks you’re some sort of cowboy.
舰长说你像牛仔
– You speak Russian. – A little.
– 你会俄语 – 会一点
It’s wise to study the ways of one’s adversary.
知己知彼 百战百胜
It is.
说得对
I doubt you’d remember, but we met once at the consulate in Leningrad.
你还记得吗 我们在列♥宁♥格勒领♥事♥馆♥见过面
Along with your wife. I’m very sorry.
尊夫人的事 我很难过
What gives you the right to fire on my ship?
为什么无故向我的船发炮?
– Your signal said nothing of a torpedo. – Ryan.
– 你的讯息没有提及鱼雷 – 瑞恩
It was necessary to maintain the illusion for your crew.
我们要误导你的船员
My crew are being rescued, yes?
他们会获救吗?
As we speak.
救援行动已开始
– You sent the signal? – That’s correct, sir.
– 是你发的讯号♥? – 是的
Then how did you know our reactor accident was false?
你怎么知道我们的反应堆事故是假的?
That was a guess, but it seemed logical.
我循常理推测的
Very well.
很好
I present to you the ballistic missile submarine Red October.
我把弹道导弹潜艇红十月号♥交出来
My officers and I request asylum in the United States of America.
我和军官们要求美国庇护
It’s a pleasure, sir. Bart Mancuso, USS Dallas.
幸会 我是达拉斯号♥的巴特·曼库索舰长
Torpedo. The Americans are shooting at us again.
鱼雷 美国人又开火了
The pitch is too high. The torpedo’s Russian.
声调太高了 这是苏联鱼雷
What do you mean another torpedo? Where the hell did it come from?
还有鱼雷? 从哪里来
Conn, Sonar. New contact. Sierra 4-1. Alfa class Soviet submarine.
指挥室 声纳发现苏联雅夫级潜艇 呼号♥4-1
Sonar, why don’t I have a detonation?
声纳 为何不引爆?
The weapon enabled on the far side of the target.
目标距离太近
It passed Red October before arming.
鱼雷来不及引爆
You had the wrong range. Fire again with the right setting and reload both tubes.
你计算错误 重新装填 以正确参数重新发射鱼雷
Get me power, and get that damn thing off my boat.
加强能源 叫深海救助艇离开
– I think somebody shot a torpedo at us. – No shit, Buckwheat. Get out of here.
– 有人向我们发射鱼雷 – 混帐 走吧
The captain is fighting them.
舰长正在与他们交战
Borodin, fire control.
鲍罗丁 负责火控
– Ryan, sit here. – I’m not a naval officer. I’m with the CIA.
– 瑞恩 坐在这里 – 我不是海军 我是中情局人员
– CIA? – I’m not an agent. I just write books for the CIA.
– 中情局? – 我只是为他们写书
Whatever. Sit down. And do exactly what I tell you.
不管这些 坐下来 照我的吩咐做
DSRV’s away. There’s a Russian alfa 8,000 yards to starboard.
深潜救助艇已离开 苏联雅夫级潜艇在右舷八千码外
– Captain, I think it’s the Konovalov. – Increase to flank.
– 看来是科诺瓦洛夫号♥ – 超速前进
– Increase to flank. How? – That knob. Turn right full.
– 超速前进 怎么操作? – 这个旋钮 向右扭死
– All ahead flank. Right full rudder. – He’s shooting again, sir.
– 超速前进 右满舵 – 他再次开火
Put battle stations.
部署战斗岗位
– Torpedo in the water. Bearing 315. – Make range 7,000 yards.
– 鱼雷发射 方位315 – 距离700码
– Steer right 315. – That’s heading into the torpedo.
– 右转到方位315 – 朝着鱼雷冲过去
– Estimate range 6,000 yards. – Steer right 315.
– 距离六千码 – 右转到方位315
No, that’s wrong! Ryan, don’t turn that goddamn wheel.
不 瑞恩 千万别转方向 我们冲向鱼雷
315.
航向315
– You’re heading straight for that torpedo. – Yes.