by the fact Moscow doesn’t always tell me everything.
告诉我所有事情
So one of your submarine captains has gone insane? What do you want from us?
你们的潜艇舰长疯了? 你要我们怎么做?
You offered your assistance.
需要你们帮个忙
That was a rescue mission. Now you want us to help you hunt him down and kill him.
本来是个营救行动 现在你让我们帮你除掉他
I have been instructed to ask your president for precisely that.
我奉命来请贵国总统帮忙
Find him? We already found him. We had to break off to pick you up.
我们已经找到他 但我们要为你停下来
– Coffee. A cigarette? – I don’t smoke.
– 喝杯咖啡 还是抽支烟? – 我不抽烟
Assuming we can find him, just what exactly am I supposed to do about it?
假设我们找到他 然后怎么办?
Captain, radio. We’re receiving flash traffic on the emergency circuit.
舰长 通讯室报告 收到紧急讯号♥
Very well. Bring it down.
好的 翻译它
Well, Mr. Ryan?
瑞恩先生
– Chief, excuse us for a second. – Leonard, come on out of there.
– 大副 让我们单独谈谈 – 雷纳德 过来
The sub we’re after is called the Red October.
我们在追踪红十月号♥
She’s under the command of a man named Ramius.
舰长是马尔科·雷米斯
Now, there’s the possibility that he and a good portion…
他和艇上部分军官
of his crew are attempting to defect.
可能想叛变
Defect?
叛变?
Excuse me.
对不起
– You say the boat’s called the Red October? – That’s right.
– 那潜艇叫红十月号♥? – 对
– Skipper’s Ramius? – Right.
– 舰长是雷米斯? – 对
It seems that circumstances have changed somewhat, Mr. Ryan.
看来形势转变了 瑞恩
– Get this man some dry clothes. I’ll be in the conn. – Aye, sir.
– 给他干衣服 我在指挥台等他 – 遵命 舰长
“National Command Authority informed Soviet typhoon class submarine…
“苏军潜艇红十月号♥舰长
Red October Marko Ramius…
马尔科·雷米斯
is potential renegade and threatens independent missile launch.
可能叛变 准备擅自发射导弹”
“You are authorized to use any necessary force…
“你有权采取任何行动
to prevent said submarine from approaching the coast of the United States.”
防止它接近美国海岸”
Left 10 degrees rudder steady on course 265.
左转10度 航向265
Chief of the Watch, rig for red.
舱内亮红色灯
– What’s going on? – Battle stations are manned and ready, Captain.
– 什么事? – 已部署好战斗岗位
Very well.
很好
Captain, I have to talk to you.
舰长 我要跟你谈谈
Not now. Tommy, make your depth 1,200 feet, 20 degrees down angle.
现在不行 潜至一千二百英尺 俯倾20度
Diving officer, make your depth 1,200 feet, 20 degrees down.
潜水官 潜至一千二百英尺 俯倾20度
Full dive on fair water planes. Full dive on stern planes.
全速下潜
Passing 450 feet, going to 1,200.
450英尺 潜至1200英尺
500.
500英尺
600.
600英尺
700.
700英尺
– Did you get a good fix? – Yes, Captain.
– 一切顺利? – 是的 舰长
– Sonar, conn, have you got him yet, Jonesy? – Very faint, sir. Hold on.
– 钟斯 发现他了吗? – 很微弱 舰长 正在监听
Yes, sir. Contact typhoon seven on bearing 250. Right where he’s supposed to be.
250方位 发现台风七号♥ 在我们预想的位置
– Any sign he’s alerted to our presence? – No. Operating as before.
– 他有否发觉我们? – 没有
Come left to 265. Bring us up behind him quietly, Tommy.
左转到265 溜到他们背后
Make your depth 500 feet.
再下潜五百英尺
Please listen to me. Two minutes, that’s all.
舰长 让我说两分钟
– Plot, time to intercept his track. – Four minutes, Captain.
– 导航 何时能进入它的航道? – 四分钟后
Very well, Mr. Ryan. Two minutes.
好吧 给你两分钟 瑞恩
I understand that message, it makes perfect sense. But the situation is…
那些指示很合理 但实情是…
Ramius intends to defect.
雷米斯想叛变
The Russians know this, which is why they’ve tried to sink him…
所以苏军一直想击沉他
– But they haven’t been able to. So… – I have a firing solution.
– 但他们无能为力 – 发炮程式准备好了
Very well.
很好
Captain, you have to listen to me.
舰长 听我说
The Russians will stop at nothing to prevent Ramius from defecting.
苏军想要不惜一切代价阻止雷米斯叛变
They’ve invented this story that he’s crazy…
所以他们骗我们说他疯了
because they need us to sink him before he can contact us.
想让我们击沉他
Weapons control, I want full safeties. I don’t want this fish coming back.
启动保安系统 我不想鱼雷反过来对付我们
Captain, I know this man.
舰长 我认识这个人
Has he made any Crazy Ivans?
他有没有做”疯狂伊凡”?
– What difference does that make? – His next one will be to starboard.
– 那有什么关系 – 下一次是右转
Because he goes to starboard in the bottom half of the hour.
因为过了三十分 他总会右转
Flood tubes one and two. Warm up the weapons.
调整1号♥2号♥鱼雷♥管♥ 准备发炮
Captain, find a way to establish contact without violating orders.
舰长 设法跟他联络吧
He wants to defect!
他想叛变!
Mr. Thompson, Call Chief Watson to the conn with his sidearm.
叫沃森拿枪到指挥室来
Conn, Sonar. Signal to noise ratio’s dropping. Possible aspect change in target.
声纳讯号♥转变 目标方位变化
Possible target zig based on bearing rate.
目标可能在移♥动♥
Conn, Sonar. Crazy Ivan!
疯狂伊凡
Captain, he’s turning.
舰长 他转过来了
– Which way is he turning, Jonesy? – To the starboard, sir!
– 他向哪边转? – 右转
Give the man a chance.
给他个机会
– All back full. – Captain, say again.
– 全速后退 – 舰长 再说一遍
– I said all back full! – Back full. Aye, sir.
– 全速后退! – 是 长官
– Captain, we’re cavitating! He can hear us. – Conn, aye. All stop.
– 水里形成空洞 他会听见我们 – 停车
All right. We just unzipped our fly.
我们暴露了行踪
Mr. Thompson, open the outer doors. Firing point procedures.
开启外门 准备开火
Now, if that bastard so much as twitches, I’m going to blow him right to Mars.
只要他有任何异动 我会立刻发炮
All stop rudder amid ship.
停车 回舵到0度
Can you identify the contact?
能否辨认对方?
American Los Angeles-class attack submarine. Bearing: 015. Range: 300 metres.
美国洛杉矶级潜艇 方位: 015 距离: 300米
Captain, sharp metallic transients.
舰长 瞬时金属声
He may be trying to open his torpedo tube doors.
他可能想打开鱼雷盖
Outer doors are open on tubes one and two. We’re ready to shoot.
外门开启了 准备开火
Very well. My orders are specific, Mr. Ryan.
好 我的命令很明确
Captain, he has opened his outer doors. He’s preparing to fire.
他开了外门 准备开火
Flood tubes three and four and plot a solution.
调整3号♥4号♥鱼雷♥管♥ 准备开火
Shall I open the torpedo tube doors, sir?
要不要打开鱼雷盖?
– Captain, shall I open outer doors? – No.
– 舰长 要开启外门吗? – 不
Lock the firing solution into the computer.
用电脑记下发炮程序
Do not open the doors.
千万不要开门
Aye, Captain. Lock solution into computer.
是 舰长 向电脑输入发炮程序
– Conn, Sonar. Target has flooded his tubes. – Has he opened his outer doors?
– 目标准备了鱼雷♥管♥ – 他有没有开外门?
Negative, Captain. He’s just sitting there. Hold on.
没有 他按兵不动 等等
– Target is coming shallow. – What does that mean?
– 目标在往上浮升 – 那是什么意思?
It means he’s a very cool customer, your Russian.
这位苏联人很聪明
He knows we’re here and ready to shoot.
他知道我们已经准备好发炮
He’s not provoking us.
他不想煽动我们发炮
He’s heading to periscope depth to see what’s on the surface.
他上浮至潜望镜深度观察情况
– What’s his course now? – His course is 270. Due west.
– 他在什么方位? – 270 向着西面
– Bring us alongside him. – Aye, Captain.
– 我们靠近他 – 遵命
Sonar, Conn. Report all contacts.
声纳有其他发现吗
Conn, Sonar. My only contact is Typhoon 7, bearing 195.
只有台风七号♥ 方位195
– Very well. Fire control, range to target? – Range is 300 yards.
– 很好 火控室 与目标的距离? – 距离300码
Make your depth 65 feet.
上升至六十五英尺
He wants to go up and take a peek. We’ll play along.
他想浮上去看个清楚 我们奉陪
– Weapons status? – Weapons are on.
– 武器情况如何? – 准备好了
Tubes three and four are flooded, but outer doors are closed.
3号♥和4号♥鱼雷准备好了 但外门未开启
Mark this bearing.
记录此位置
You wanted to talk to him, Mr. Ryan? There he is. What do you want to say?
你想跟他谈话吗? 他在这儿 你想说什么?
– Will he be the only one looking through the periscope? – Probably.
– 是他在看潜望镜吗? – 可能是吧
We’ll have to chance that.
我要冒险一试
“US told you intend missile launch.”
“听说阁下想发射导弹”
“Do not approach US coast or you will be attacked.”
“别接近美国海岸线 否则我们会进攻”
“If intention is other, will you discuss option?”
“如果另有意图 可否一起商议”
Can he acknowledge with a single ping?
他可否以一下声响示意?
Yeah, he can. The question is, will he?
可以 但他会答复吗?
Verify our range to target. One ping only.
表明目标距离 响一声
Aye, Captain.
是 舰长
I’ll be damned. Now what?
是真的 现在怎样?
All right. “If defection…”
好 “如要叛变”
Chart. I need a chart.
我要一张航海图
OK. Where the hell are we? Someplace deep. Someplace deep…
我们在哪里? 一个水深的地方…
劳伦深渊
Okay, send him this.
好 发出这讯息
– Are you out of your mind? – Just send it.
– 你疯了吗? – 只管照着发吧
Tell me one thing. How did you know he was going to go to starboard?
告诉我 你怎知道他会右转
I didn’t. I had a 50-50 chance and I needed a break. Sorry.
我不知道 我想碰碰运气来打断你 对不起
That’s all right, Mr. Ryan. My Morse is so rusty…
不要紧 很久没使用摩斯密♥码♥…
I may be sending him dimensions on playmate of the month.
我可能发出了美女三围数字
Reverify our range to target.