He’s had intermittent contact with a magma displacement. He’s got this…
他的电脑发现”岩浆移位”
Magma displacement? Is that like a seismic anomaly?
岩浆移位? 那不是地震学的问题吗?
I suppose so. Why?
应该是的 怎么了
– Is there a way you could get me on board the Dallas? – What for?
– 可否让我登上达拉斯号♥? – 去干什么?
Help Captain Mancuso found the Red October.
曼库索找到红十月号♥
He hasn’t found anything, Jack. He’s just waiting.
他什么都没找到 他只是在等待
Excuse me, sir.
长官
But this silent propulsion system could easily be mistaken for something…
无声推进系统经常被误认为…
Jack, the only way to get you to the Dallas out there is by chopper.
只能坐直升机去达拉斯号♥
is to use a chopper turned into a flying gas can.
直升机可没有这么多燃料
Excuse me, Admiral. Yankee One is on final. Rescue personnel are in place.
救援扬基一号♥的部队准备好了
Pick up your left wing.
提升左翼
Power! Wave off!
禁止着陆!
Eject!
座舱弹射!
This business will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.
这件事 会一发不可收拾
The bird’s loaded down with enough fuel to get you there,
燃料倒是够
but Dallas may not be there.
不过达拉斯号♥可能会离开原地点
We’re trying to get message to her.
我们正在尝试联♥系♥它
If she’s gone deep, it’s dodgey. If you have to ditch…
如果它下潜了 如果你要跳伞
If you have to ditch, don’t think about anything but the survival gear.
如果要跳伞 记得拿求生装备
At this water temperature, you’ll have about four minutes.
– 这种水温 你只能坚持四分钟
I’ll try to remember that. Next time, Jack, write a goddamn memo.
– 我会记住的 下次记在备忘录上算了
– Is the captain sacked out? – Yeah.
– 船长睡了? – 是的
– What about him? – He won’t leave.
– 他怎么样 – 他不愿离开
You know, I’ve seen a mermaid once.
我见过美人鱼
I’ve even seen a shark eat an octopus.
还见过鲨鱼吃八爪鱼
But I’ve never seen a phantom Russian submarine.
但没见过鬼魅一般的苏联潜艇
We’re emerging from the route, Captain.
我们会探测情况
I’ve ordered a routine clearing of the baffles.
缓冲板会按正常程序进行清理
We’ll be making the first turn in a few minutes.
在数分钟后转向
The caterpillar is operational and appears to be running normally.
履带推进系统恢复正常工作
The crew know about the saboteur and they are afraid.
内奸的事令船员人心惶惶
Well, that could be useful when the time comes.
可以在适当时机利用这心态
You know, we could make the Labrador Coast in 16 hours.
十六小时后 会到达拉布拉多海岸
Half of them would freeze before they were rescued.
那里太冷 船员会冻死
It’s Massachusetts or Maine in 48 hours.
四十八小时后 到马萨诸塞或缅因州
Two days.
两天
Do you think they will let me live in Montana?
他们会不会让我住在蒙大拿州?
I would think they’ll let you live wherever you want.
你想住哪里都可以
Good, then I will live in Montana.
好 我会住在蒙大拿州
I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits.
娶一个肥胖的美国妻子 养兔子
And she will cook them for me.
她会为我做饭
And I will have a pickup truck.
我会买♥♥一辆小货车
Or possibly even a recreational vehicle…
可能还会买♥♥一辆旅行车
and drive from state to state.
开着旅行车穿州过省
– Do they let you do that? – Yes.
– 可以这样做? – 是的
– No papers? – No papers. State to state.
– 不必申请? – 无须申请 穿州过省
All right. Commence your turn.
好 开始转向
Well then… in winter, I will live in Arizona.
冬天住在亚利桑那州
– Actually, I think I will need two wives. – Oh, at least.
– 我需要两个妻子 – 至少两个
– Possible aspect change on target. – Sonar, Concur, change in bearing rate.
– 目标可能想转向 – 是的 方位变了
– Conn! Sonar! Crazy Ivan! – All stop. Quick quiet!
– 指挥室 疯狂伊凡! – 停车 保持安静
What’s going on, Jonesy?
发生了什么 钟斯?
Russian captains sometimes turn suddenly to see if anyone’s behind them.
苏联潜艇会突然急转 以探查自己是否被跟踪
We call it Crazy Ivan.
我们称之为”疯狂伊凡”
The only thing you can do is go dead, shut everything down…
我们要关掉所有机器
and make like a hole in the water.
销声匿迹
– So what’s the catch? – Catch is a boat this big doesn’t exactly stop on a dime.
– 还有什么问题? – 大船不能一下子停下来
If we’re too close, we’ll drift right into the back of him.
如果我们太近 会被卷进它的船尾
What about you? What do you look forward to?
你呢 有什么心愿?
I have no such appetites.
我再没有这种心情
Let’s see if he can hear us.
看看他们能否能听见我们
There must be something.
一定还有事情想做
What is it?
你想做什么?
I miss the peace of fishing.
我怀念小时候
Like when I was a boy.
宁静地钓鱼的日子
40 years I’ve been sailing at sea. A war at sea.
四十年来 我一直航海 海上的战争
A war with no battles. No monuments.
一场没有战役的战争 没有纪念碑
Only casualties.
只有死伤者
I widowed her the day I married her.
妻子在结婚当日 变成寡妇
My wife died while I was at sea.
她去世的时候 我还在船上
Post guards in the engineering spaces.
找人看守轮机舱
If he can get to the caterpillar, he can get to somewhere more vital.
弄坏履带的人 会做出更严重的破坏
Where is he, Jonesy?
钟斯 他在那里?
Conn, Sonar. Target is now coming out of our starboard baffles.
目标在我们右舷
My read is that he’s returning to base course.
他想回到原来的路线
– Concur, he’s returning to course 210. – He went right around us.
– 他回到航线210 – 他环绕我们
Give him another 30 seconds. Then secure from silent running.
等三十秒 然后取消静航
Captain, here’s what we got on the ELF.
我们收到讯息
– Thanks. – Aye, sir.
– 谢谢 – 不用谢 长官
What is it?
是什么?
You’re not going to believe this.
你绝对不相信
Commander, we’re approaching no return.
我们要及早返航
Dallas apparently hasn’t gotten the message.
达拉斯号♥没收到信息
– We have to turn back. – Give it a couple more minutes.
– 我们要返航 – 再等一会儿
Negative. Fuel status says we turn around now.
不行 燃料快不够了
Wait a minute. Fuel status? You got a reserve, don’t you?
等等 你们没有后备燃料吗?
Yes, sir. I’ve got a ten minute reserve.
我有十分钟后备燃料
But I’m not allowed to invade that except during war.
但只有作战时才可动用
Mr. If you don’t get me on that goddamn submarine, you might have it.
如果你不让我上潜艇 战争会爆发
You got 10 minutes worth of fuel. we stay here ten more minutes.
如果有燃料 我们再等十分钟吧
Yo! Mount up! Yo, I got a submarine at around 3:00. About two miles.
东边两英里处发现潜艇
Okay, Tony, hook him up.
好 给他戴上工具
OK, Commander. I’ll be lowering you down to the submarine now.
好的 我们把你放到潜艇下面去
Give me eight minutes. Let’s hope this thing runs on fumes.
希望这东西能把烟当作燃料
Very well. Surface the ship. Whoever this guy is, he’s in for one hell of a ride.
浮上海面 这家伙要吃苦了
Okay, Commander, go ahead and sit down.
好了 坐下来
– Did you ever do this before? – Once, on a calm day… off Hawaii.
– 有经验吗? – 试过一次 当时风平浪静
The pilot will have a difficult time keeping steady.
直升机无法稳定地飞行
Don’t take chances getting grounded. Keep that rod in front of you.
拿着这棒 以防电击
In air like this, the rotors will be putting out enough static to light up Chicago.
旋翼的静电 能点亮芝加哥城
A diver’s in the escape trunk in case this guy goes in the drink.
我预备了潜水员 他可能会坠海
Someone must have a burr up his ass to go for a stunt like this.
对 这疯子想玩命!
Commander, if I got to bring you back up, I’m going to shake the wire.
如果我要把你带上来 我会摇绳子和竖起大拇指
I’ll give you a thumbs up, like this. Remember to cross your arms.
两手交叉 记住了吗?
Okay, out you go. Passenger’s out the door.
好的 出发吧
He’s halfway down. You’re drifting forward.
乘客出来了 在半空中往前荡
All right. Get the hook on his cable.
好的 勾着他的绳
Watch it! Don’t touch him. Okay, here he comes.
注意 别碰他 他来了
It’d be easier without that crosswind. I can’t see him.
风太大了 我看不见他
Don’t touch him!
别碰他
– This is never going to work. – OK. Reel him back in.
– 行不通 – 拉他回来吧
Tony, what’s the hell going on back…
托尼 他怎么了…
Dallas, have you got a swimmer?
达拉斯号♥ 有没有准备潜水员?
Man overboard, port side. Send out the diver.
有人在左舷坠海 派出潜水员
Very well. Dallas, we are history.
好的 达拉斯号♥ 我们要走了
Get the doc down here. I’ll be in the escape trunk.
救下面那位博士 我去逃生舱
Down ladder. Make a hole.
拿梯子来 打开舱盖
How do you do, Captain? It’s a pleasure to be aboard.
你好 舰长 我很高兴能上舰
I have to talk to the President.
我要跟总统说话
Of course. May I enquire as to the subject?
好的 请问为何事?
It seems that the initial reports that…
看来我们先前的报告不太准确
one of our submarines was missing were not completely accurate.
我们的潜艇没有失踪
The submarine in question is commanded by Captain Marko Ramius.
该艘潜艇由马尔科·雷米斯指挥
Apparently, he has suffered a kind of mental nervous breakdown.
他陷入精神崩溃的状态
Just before he sailed, he posted a letter to Admiral Padorin…
在出发前 他寄信给巴度宁上将
in which he announced his intention to…
他宣称 想向美国…
to fire his missiles on the United States.
发射导弹
Why didn’t you tell me this the last time we met?
上次为什么不告诉我?
In my position I’m sometimes compromised…
莫斯科不会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!