– 如果不关掉它 它会熔化 – 关掉它吧
– Captain? – What happened?
– 舰长 – 发生了什么事?
– The cryogenic plant failed. – Reactor damage?
– 冷却系统故障 – 反应堆有损坏吗?
– The reactor scrammed automatically. – Was there any core damage?
– 反应堆自动急停 – 核心是否有损坏?
– Any radiation leakage? – I don’t know yet.
– 有没有辐射泄漏 – 暂时还不知道
– How long will it take to fix? – I’ve got to find out what’s wrong first.
– 修复需要多长时间? – 先要找出原因
Captain, we will have to stop until we can repair the caterpillar unit.
舰长 我们必须停下来 修理履带系统
– Negative. We will run on normal propulsion. – Captain, we will not be silent.
– 那就用普通推进系统航行 – 舰长 我们会发出声音
Make revolutions for 20 knots and engage the propellers.
时速改为20节 启动螺旋桨
– Aye, Captain. – That man will get us all killed.
– 是 舰长 – 他会把我们害死
The captain knows what he’s doing.
舰长自有分寸
Naval activities? I have no knowledge of this.
海军行动? 我不了解这些事
– But then, I never was a sailor. – Mr. Ambassador…
– 我没当过海员 – 大使先生
You have nearly 100 naval vessels operating in the North Atlantic right now.
贵国在北大西洋 有一百艘军舰
Your aircraft have dropped enough sonar buoys
贵国的战机 抛下无数声纳浮标
that a man could walk from Greenland to Scotland without getting his feet wet.
你可以踏着浮标 从格陵兰走到苏格兰
Shall we dispense with the bull?
我们要试一下吗?
You make your point as delicately as ever, Mr. Pelt. But…
你的表达总是很有技巧
And what looks like an exercise could be a prelude to war.
军事演习可能是战争的前奏
How can we tell the difference?
你怎能分辨虚实?
Prudence demands that we deploy ships to observe yours.
我们必须派船去监视你们
Your government should consider that…
你的政♥府♥可能会起了戒心…
that having your ships and ours in such proximity…
双方的船舰和战机太过接近
is inherently dangerous? Wars have begun that way, Mr. Ambassador.
本来就危险 战争就是这样
We have lost one of our submarines.
我们遗失了一艘潜艇
– Lost it? – We fear she may be down, and…
– 遗失? – 它可能沉没了…
this is most embarrassing, but…
说起来很尴尬
Several of the crew, the officers, are sons of high Party officials.
船上的军官 都是高♥干♥子♥弟♥
One is even the son of a Central Committee member. I can’t say which.
其中一位甚至是中♥央♥委员的儿子
– You’re telling me this is a massive rescue operation? – That is correct.
– 你们正在进行拯救行动? – 是的
I’m terribly sorry. How can we help?
真遗憾 需要我们帮忙吗?
– I’m not sure that… – Perhaps a joint rescue mission?
– 我觉得… – 进行联合援救?
That is very gracious of you, sir.
非常感谢
I will pass your offer on.
我会传达你的好意
But at this time, I think we’re doing everything that can be done.
但这次 我们暂时不需要帮忙
熊狐步号♥ 苏联反核潜艇战机
冰岛以南
Captain.
舰长
Our strategy depends on your answer. The entire fleet will know where we are.
我们根据你的意思制定战略 舰队会找到我们
Captain, Sonar. We have just been overflown by a multi-engine turboprop.
舰长 声纳在低空发现一架多引擎螺旋桨飞机
Put it on audio.
启动传声器
Short transients, close aboard. Water entry of small objects.
正在接近 水面有小物件
– Sonar buoys. – Battle stations.
– 声纳浮标 – 战斗岗位
Battle stations!
战斗岗位!
How long to Neptune Massif?
还有多久到达海王山丘?
– How long? – 4 minutes, 10 seconds.
– 多久? – 4分10秒
– Should we bottom the boat, Captain? – No. Too late for that now.
– 要下潜吗? – 太迟了
We’re out of time. Counter measures. Prepare to launch a full spread.
没时间了 计算参数 准备鱼雷散射
Aircraft on computer guidance. Request permission to launch the weapon.
这里是计算机导航 请求发射许可
You are authorized to launch the weapon.
允许发射
Weapon is away.
鱼雷发射
– High-speed screw. Torpedo in the water. – Stand by.
– 高速螺旋桨 水里有鱼雷 – 密切注视
Torpedo is active.
是实弹鱼雷
– Torpedo has acquired. – Launch counter measures.
– 鱼雷已经锁定目标 – 发射反鱼雷
Launch countermeasures. Aye, sir.
发射反鱼雷 遵命 长官
We’re in the lane.
我们在正确的航线上
– How long to the turn at Massif? – 2 minutes, 9 seconds.
– 何时到达下一个弯角? – 2分9秒
We have no room to maneuver in these canyons, Captain.
我们没有空间进行机动
Shut up!
闭嘴
Torpedo has reached counter measures. Torpedo has lost contact.
鱼雷接近反鱼雷 失去目标
Massif approaching.
接近山丘
Torpedo has reacquired and is homing.
鱼雷再次锁定目标
– Give me the count. – Turn at Massif 40 degrees starboard in 30 seconds.
– 报告情况 – 30秒后在山丘拐弯
– Time to torpedo impact? – Torpedo impact, 35 seconds.
– 鱼雷命中时间? – 35秒
– Increase to flank. – Full ahead flank.
– 超速前进 – 超速前进
Torpedo impact now 40 seconds. 35 seconds.
鱼雷40秒 35秒后命中目标
30 seconds.
30秒
Turn at Massif in seven, six…
接近山丘弯角 七 六…
five, four…
五 四…
three, two, one, mark.
三 二 一 开始
Torpedo impact: 25 seconds.
鱼雷25秒后命中
– The turn, Captain. – Not yet.
– 舰长 要转向了 – 等一会儿
Mark plus eight seconds, nine, ten…
延迟了八秒 九秒 十秒
11 seconds, 12, 13, 14… plus 15 seconds.
11秒 12 13 14… 延迟15秒
Captain, we’re out of position so much by a boat length.
舰长 我们严重偏离正常位置
Torpedo impact now in 15 seconds.
鱼雷15秒后命中
Sound collision.
发出警告
– Captain, we’re out of the lane. – You’re relieved.
– 我们偏离了航线 – 你退下岗位
Borodin?
鲍罗丁
Right full rudder! Reverse starboard engine!
右满舵 右引擎反转
Torpedo impact: 12 seconds.
鱼雷命中时间: 12秒
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5…
– Navigator. – 16 degrees off the bow plane.
– 领航员 报告度数 – 偏离了十六度
– Captain, they’re really shooting at us! Why? – Easy, boy.
– 他们向我们开火! – 冷静点 小伙子
If they were really shooting at us, we’d be dead by now.
如果他们真的开火 我们早就死了
I found out what happened to the caterpillar.
我知道履带出了什么问题
The buffer circuit has been torn out.
缓冲器被破坏
It was only a matter of time, before an overload shut it down.
履带迟早会负荷过重
What are you saying?
你说什么?
Whoever did this knew how to cripple the caterpillar in a way not easy to find.
有人知道如何弄坏履带而不被轻易发现
Captain, we have a saboteur on board.
艇上有内奸
It can’t be any of the officers, They had plenty of time before we embarked.
不会是军官 军官不会等到启航后才动手
Must be a member on the crew.
这一定是水兵干的
Go to Putin’s cabin. Check his files for information on the crew.
翻查普金的档案 调查海员身分
We may have to put them off before we planned.
我们可能要提早遣散水兵
“Your average Russkie don’t take a dump without a plan.”
“苏联人连上厕所 也会预先计划”
And wait a minute.
等等
We don’t have to get the crew off the sub. He would have had to do that.
他已经有办法赶走船员了
We just have to figure out what he’s going to do.
我们只需猜想他下一步要干什么
How is he going to get them off the sub?
如何赶走艇员
They’d have to want to get off.
船员要有离艇的意图
How do you get a crew to want to get off a submarine?
船员为什么想离开潜艇?
How do you get a crew to want to get off a nuclear sub…
船员为什么想离开核潜艇…
– I know how he’ll get the crew off. – Not now, Jack.
– 我知道他会怎样赶走船员 – 我很忙 杰克
Yankee One, declaring an emergency.
扬基一号♥进入紧急状态
Yankee One, vector 270. Speed is buster, over.
扬基一号♥ 方位270 速度低速 完毕
Say again, Yankee One.
扬基一号♥ 再说一遍
A Bear Foxtrot got too close to the group.
熊狐步号♥太接近部队
One of the F-14s crowded him, and they bumped.
它和一架F14战机相撞
He’s losing hydraulic fluid. They’re trying to get him back aboard now.
战机损伤 他们引导它返回母舰
– Busy morning. – Mmm.
– 忙碌的早晨 – 嗯
During the night, Russian attack subs are now stationed off every East Coast port.
昨晚苏联战舰在东边港口戒备
We’re up here.
我们在这里
The New Jersey is moving up the coast…
新泽西舰队赶到海岸
while the Russians, aside from over 100 bear foxtrots, have a row of subs…
苏军出动攻击型潜艇
and several surface groups.
和海面舰队
– That’s a lot of firepower. – For a rescue team, yes.
– 火力强大 – 对于一支救援队的话 是的
And there’s something else strange.
还有一件怪事
They’re using sonar as if they’re looking for something, but nobody’s listening.
他们不关心声纳探测结果
What do you mean?
什么意思?
At their speed of 30 knots,
以30节的速度航行
they could run over my daughter’s stereo and not hear it.
他们的声音大过我女儿的音响 居然听不到
They’re not trying to find Ramius, they’re trying to drive him.
– 他们不是寻找雷米斯 他们驱赶他
Drive him where?
– 驱赶他到哪里?
Hounds to the hunters.
赶到敌人的地盘
Your sub captain is going to make it to America, Mr. Ryan.
这舰长的确会去美国
He’s going to die within sight of it.
他将会在抵岸前身亡
His wing man kept requesting permission to fire.
他的僚机要求准许发炮
omebody messes up, we’ll be in the biggest naval battle since the Jutland. Jesus!
若有人轻举妄动 我们会卷入大战
– The water’s too cold to eject. – Air boss will try to bring him aboard.
– 水温太低 不能弹射 – 尝试登上甲板
– Excuse me, sir. What’s this sub off by herself? – Bart Mancuso’s boat.
– 这是什么潜艇? – 巴特·曼库索的潜艇
He’s going to the bottom of Red Route One.
他正赶去红航线一号♥