Some turbulence. You don’t like flying?
有乱流 你不喜欢坐飞机?
This is nothing. You should have been here five months ago.
这不算是什么 5个月前的乱流那才厉害
Talk about puke! We ran into a hail storm over the Sea of Japan, Right?
呕吐更是不在话下 我们在日本海遇上雹暴
The pilot shot his lunch all over the windshield…
机师吐在挡风玻璃上
and I barfed on the radio.
我往无线电吐
Knocked it out completely, and it wasn’t that…
一切倾囊而出
lightweight stuff either! It was that chunky, industrial-weight puke!
那是次重量级呕吐
You want a bite?
要不要吃一点?
Next time you get a bright idea, just put it in a memo.
下次我会把你的高见记在备忘录中
企业号♥ 北大西洋舰队 新斯科舍以东
– Sir. – That will be all, Lieutenant. Thank you.
– 长官 – 你可以走了 中尉
– That hawkeye from Weymouth Trap? – Four wire. Caught a gust over the fantail.
– 鹰眼那班机怎么样了? – 遇上了强风
– Not bad considering. – The gentleman is here to see you.
– 那还不算太差 – 这位先生想见你
The gentleman? What the hell are you talking about, Charlie?
查理 你说什么?
I apologize for the uniform, sir. This is Admiral Greer’s idea of a low profile.
司令说 穿军服才不会惹人注意
– You work for Jim Greer? – That’s all right, sir.
– 你是司令的下属? – 是的 长官
Then I imagine you’ll tell me what all the hubbub’s about.
告诉我 到底发生了什么事
Captain, you got a minute? Jonesy’s got something I think you ought to see.
舰长 你有时间吗? 有个东西你应该去看看
– Martinez, get yourself a cup of coffee. Send me up some tea. – Aye, Captain.
– 你去喝点咖啡 叫他们给我送茶来 – 好的 舰长
Messenger, get the captain a cup of tea.
舰长要一杯茶
Captain. Sir, the moment that sub went silent and I thought I heard singing…
台风七号♥消失后 我听到歌♥声…
I heard something in the background, real faint.
我听到很微弱的背景声
After all those subs took off, I caught it again and got it on tape.
等其它潜艇离开后 我录下这些声音
I washed it through the computer and was able to isolate this sound.
用电脑过滤声带 剩下这声音
The computer identified it as magma displacement.
电脑认为 这是”岩浆移位”的声音
The SAPS software was originally written to look for seismic events.
这套软件本来是用来探测地震的
When it gets confused, it runs home to momma.
所以 它用地震来解释陌生的音调
– I’m not following you. – Sir, I’m sorry.
– 我不知道你想说什么 – 对不起
Listen to it at ten times speed.
以十倍速度再听听
– Now, that’s got to be manmade, Captain. – All right.
– 这一定是人为的声音 – 对
The first contact was at 09:15 and the bearing was 269.
首次发现目标是9时15分 方位269
At 09:30, it was here.
9时30分的时候 它在这里
I came back to it at 11:00 and 11:15, here and here.
在11时和11时15分又在这两点发现它
Remember the dispatch we got about Russian sub skippers running…
苏联潜艇可以高速驶过
the Reykjanes Ridge at high speeds…
雷克雅内斯海脊
because they had hyper-accurate surveys of the underwater canyons…
因为他们掌握了海底悬崖的地势
Yeah, Red Route One.
他们有”红航线一号♥”
The front door to those canyons was a formation called Thor’s Twins, Right?
– 海底悬崖的入口是托尔双峰 – 是的
Look at that.
看看这个
– Right into Red Route One. – Captain.
– 直驱”红航线一号♥” – 舰长
You may think I’m crazy, but I’ll bet that…
我可能疯了 但我打赌
magma displacement was actually some new Russian sub…
这是艘新型苏联潜艇
and it’s headed for the Iceland coast.
它驶向冰岛海岸
Have I got this straight, Jonesy?
恕我直言 钟斯
A $40 million computer tells you you’re chasing an earthquake…
你不信任价值四千万的电脑说是地震
but you don’t believe it. And you come up with this on your own.
你要另找答案
– Yes, sir. – Relax, you’ve sold me.
– 是的 – 别紧张 我相信你
Tommy, I want you to plot us a speed course for the bottom end of Red Route One.
汤米 计划航线 赶去”红航线一号♥”
We’ll never find him in those canyons.
进了海底峡谷就无法找到他们
First take us to periscope depth. But first we’d better phone in.
我们先移♥动♥到潜望镜深度 但最好先通知总部
Aye, aye, Captain.
遵命 舰长
Hang on, Jonesy.
等等 钟斯
If I can get you close enough, can you track this sucker?
如果我们能靠近它 你可以追踪它吗?
Yes, sir. Now that I know what to listen for… I’ll bag him.
是的 我听过它的声音 它逃不掉的
– Carry on. – Yes, sir.
– 继续工作 – 遵命 长官
That’s the craziest notion I’ve ever heard…
真是荒天下之大谬
a serving line officer? An entire ballistic missile submarine?
整艘潜艇全体成员都想叛变?
They can’t all want to defect, even if it’s only the officers.
就算只是军官叛变 我也不相信
– What’s his plan? – His plan?
– 他有什么计划? – 计划?
Russians don’t take a dump without a plan.
苏联人连上厕所也会预先计划
Senior captains don’t start…
高级军官
something this dangerous without having thought the matter through.
不会贸然冒险
What’s he going to do, he’s just going to sail into New York?
– 他将要做什么 直接驶往纽约?
It might be that simple.
– 可能就这么简单
Things may appear simple in the cubicle at CIA.
在中情局纸上谈兵当然简单
But in the middle of the North Atlantic they get a bit more complex.
在北大西洋面对整队苏联战舰 那就复杂了
– Smoke? – No, thank you.
– 抽烟吗? – 不 谢谢
And I don’t think your notion of a few days inspection’s going to wash either.
“海岸例行检查”是行不通的
In order to be any value, you’d have to tear it apart.
我们必须要彻底研究整艘潜艇
The metallurgy would take a couple of months.
这可能需要几个月
– Then we have to keep it. – What will you do with the crew?
– 那我们就扣押潜艇 – 船员怎么处置?
Ones that don’t defect will go back and say we got the boat.
不愿叛变的人会回去告发我们
– Or do you plan to eliminate them? – We’re not at war, sir.
– 你打算杀了他们? – 我们不是在打仗
So you have to get them off the boat in such a way…
我们要想办法不让他们知道
that they think we don’t have it.
我们得到了潜艇
They’ll go back and report that we don’t have it to their bosses.
不能让苏联知道我们得到了潜艇
Otherwise, this whole business is just academic, right?
否则说什么也没用 对吗?
Yes, sir. I think I see your point.
是 长官 我明白你的意思
– When was the last time you slept? – A while.
– 你上次睡觉是什么时候? – 很久之前了
– The chief outside will fix you up. – Thank you, sir.
– 外面的长官会为你打点一切 – 谢谢你 长官
Captain.
舰长
It’ll be dawn in a couple of hours. We’ll be in the CIC.
天快亮了 我们在战斗情报中心
– Things are liable to get a little dicey around here. – Yes, sir.
– 我们要面对种种危机 – 是的
– You think he’s crazy? – Certifiable.
– 你认为他疯了? – 疯得可以
And I don’t care for him wearing the uniform.
我不想见到他穿军服
Did you see that ring on his finger? The Academy class of ’72. A Marine.
看到那戒指吗? 72年毕业 他是海军陆战队成员
You’re kidding. How did you…
不会吧…
Greer told me. Summer of his third year, he went down in a chopper accident.
格里尔告诉我 三年级时 他在直升机上遇上意外
Bad. Pilot and crew killed.
很惨 机师和队员都死了
That kid spent 10 months in traction and another year learning to walk again.
他花了十个月接受牵引治疗 花了一年学走路
He did his fourth year from the hospital.
第四年 是在医院念的
It’s up to you, Charlie, but you might consider cutting him a little slack.
你可以考虑给他一次机会
The Russians will find that sub before we get near it anyway.
反正苏联人会先找到那潜艇
– Passing Thor’s Twins, sir. – Very good.
– 正在穿越托尔双峰 – 很好
– Passing the Twins now, Captain. – Very good. Commence your run.
– 穿越托尔双峰 – 很好 开始进入航道
– Call me when you get to the first turn. – Aye, Captain.
– 拐弯时通知我 – 好的 舰长
Mr. Kamarov, you may commence your run now. – Aye, sir.
– 卡马洛夫 开始进入航道 – 遵命 长官
First leg on my mark. Course: 260. Speed: 18 knots.
开始第一阶段 航向: 260 速度: 18节
Depth: 270 meters.
深度: 270米
Five, four, three, two, one…
五 四 三 二 一
Mark.
开始
Diving Command, course: 260. Speed: 18 knots.
下潜命令 航向: 260 速度: 18节
Give me a stopwatch and a map and I’ll fly the Alps in a plane with no windows.
给我秒表和地图 我能驾驶没有窗的飞机
If the map is accurate enough.
如果地图够准确的话
We’re in the lane and approaching the first turn.
我们进了航道 接近首个弯口
Come left to course 195 in 30 seconds.
三十秒后左转到方位195
Decrease depth to 200 meters. Maintain speed.
上升到200米 保持速度
Captain, we are approaching the first turn. 25 seconds to course 1-9-5.
舰长 我们正在接近首个弯口 25秒后转到方位195
Increase speed to 26 knots and recompute.
加速至26节 重新计算
Aye, Captain.
遵命 舰长
Navigator, recompute for 26 knots.
领航员 以26节的速度重新计算
Turn on my mark. Five, four, three…
准备拐弯 五 四 三…
two, one, mark.
二 一 开始
Diving control, come left to 195. Up on the bow planes.
左转到方位195 提升舰首
Course now 195 and maintaining speed 26 knots.
航向195 保持时速26节
– Mr. Kamarov? – Next leg, Captain.
– 卡马洛夫先生? – 下一阶段
Come right to 240 at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.
八分四十秒后 右转到方位240
Very good. Maintain course and speed.
很好 保持航线和速度
Too fast, Vassily. Too fast.
太快了 瓦西里
Those charts are laid out precisely. So many knots for so many seconds.
该用什么速度 图表写得很清楚
– This thing handles like a pig. – Watch your bearing, Mr. Slavin.
– 这艘船会捱不住的 – 说话小心点 斯莱文先生
15 seconds to turn, Captain. Should we decrease speed?
十五秒后转向 要减速吗?
Negative. Prepare to come right.
不 准备右转
Eight, seven, six, five, four…
八 七 六 五 四…
three, two, one, mark.
三 二 一 开始
15 degrees down angle on the bow planes. Come right 240. Move it!
舰首俯倾15度 右转到240 快
We’re in the lane. Next leg 34 minutes to the Neptune Massif.
我们位置正确 下一阶段 34分钟后 抵达海王山丘
Course: 240.
航向: 240
– What happened? – The cryogenic plant.
– 发生什么事? – 冷却系统故障
The magnets aren’t being cooled. We’re 50 degrees above red line.
磁石无法降温 履带温度高出了50度
– It’s going to melt. – Kill it, shut it down!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!