私隐权经常与集体利益相抵触
“Behold, I am coming as a thief.”
“看 我像贼一样来临”
“And they gathered them together…
“他们聚集在一起
in a place called Armageddon. ”
在一个称为善恶决战场的地方”
“The 7th angel poured forth his bowl…
“第七位天使把碗倒在空中
and a voice cried out from Heaven…”
天堂传来一个声音…”
“It is done.”
“成了”
A man with your responsibilities reading about the end of the world.
你肩负重任 怎能听信末世预言
And what’s this? “I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”
这是什么? “我是摧毁世界的死亡使者”
It is an ancient Hindu text quoted by an American.
一位美国人引述的这段印度古文
– An American? – He invented the atomic bomb.
– 美国人? – 他发明了原♥子♥弹♥
He was latter accused of being a communist.
后来被指为共♥产♥党员
You wrote and underlined these passages.
你在这些句子下面划线 写字
No.
不是
This book belonged to my wife. I keep it for sentimental value.
这是我妻子的遗物 我留作纪念
I’m sorry, comrade Captain. Your wife was a beautiful woman.
对不起 舰长 尊夫人很漂亮
Her death was unfortunate.
她的去世令人惋惜
I am only doing my job. It is my responsibility.
我只不过是履行职责
How many agents did the KGB put aboard my boat?
克格勃派了多少特工到我的艇上?
– Your boat, Captain? – Yes.
– 你的艇 舰长? – 是的
This vessel belongs to the people of the Soviet Union.
这艘潜艇属于苏联人♥民♥
Besides, if the KGB or the GRU has agents aboard…
如果艇上有克格勃或者情报局的特工
I would be the last to know.
我也不知情
I suggest we open our orders, Captain.
启读命令吧 舰长
Certainly, comrade.
好的 同志
From Commander Strategic Submarine Forces Red Banner Northern Fleet.
红旗北军潜艇部队
We are to proceed north, to grid square 5490.
我们向北方 坐标54-90进发
and rendezvous with Alfa submarine Konovalov.
与雅夫级潜艇科诺瓦洛夫号♥会合
Captain Tupolev’s boat.
图波列夫的艇
You know Tupolev?
你认识图波列夫?
I know he descends from aristocracy…
我知道他是上层人物
and that he was your student.
也是你的门生
It’s rumored he has a place in his heart for you.
据说他特别敬重你
There’s little room in Tupolev’s heart for anyone but Tupolev.
图波列夫只会敬重他自己
Having made contact, we are to run a series of drills.
会合后 两艘潜艇一起演习
Tupolev will hunt us while we test our ship.
图波列夫猎杀我们的潜艇
We are to evaluate the readiness of the caterpillar drive.
我们测试履带式推进器
We return to Polijarny on or about the 16th of this month.
然后在本月十六日返回波利尼湾
Captain, This is an historic moment for all of us.
舰长 这是一个历史时刻
I should like to make a request.
我有一个请求
– Before you proceed… – I know it’s not protocol…
– 在提出请求前… – 我知道这不合规矩
but would you permit me to…
但请让我
post our orders and inform the crew of our mission?
向船员公布任务
Where I am going, you can not follow.
我要去一个地方 你不能同行
Dr Petrov, report to my cabin immediately.
彼得罗夫医生 立刻来舰长室
There’s been a dreadful accident.
这里发生了意外
4号♥码头 美军船坞,马里兰州
Hey, buddy!
接着!
Listen to me. There’s no cradle underneath it. Get it over。
下面没有支船架 快点动手
Relax! Stop being an old maid. You want to come up here and do it yourself?
别那么固执 上来帮我吧
Ryan! Who let you in here?
瑞恩 谁让你进来的?
Have they got you playing with models now?
他们叫你来砌模型?
Damn it, Phil! Tell them to slow down.
该死的 叫他慢下来
It’s not a model. It’s a DSRV. Rescue sub.
这不是模型 这是深潜救助艇
I know what it is. And I just need to see one before.
我知道这是什么 我原来见过一艘
What are you doing with it?
你拿它来做什么?
Ah, well, we’re rigging it with a generic docking collar…
改装入坞设计
so it’ll mate with British, German… just about anybody’s sub.
它可以配合各国潜艇
We can get it anywhere in the world in 24 hours.
在24小时内赶到世界每个角落
– How’s your back? – It’s fine. Have you got a minute?
– 你的背没事吧? – 没事 有没有时间?
It’s bigger than a regular Typhoon. What are these doors?
比常规的台风级潜艇更大 这些是什么门?
You don’t miss much, do you?
你真细心
Those are too big to be torpedo tubes.
它们比鱼雷发射管大
Can you launch an ICBM horizontally?
用来发射洲际弹道导弹?
Sure. Why would you want to?
是的 你想问什么?
They’re symmetrical, right down the long axis of the sub.
它们是对称的 排在舰轴两边
How about a towed sonar array?
拖曳线阵列声纳呢?
Nope. Too close to the screws.
肯定不是 太靠近螺旋桨了
I’ll be…
怎么会…
This could be a caterpillar.
这可能是履带
A what?
什么?
Uh, a caterpillar drive. Magneto-hydrodynamic propulsion.
履带驱动 磁性压水式推进器
– Do you follow? – No.
– 明白吗? – 不明白
It’s like a jet engine for the water.
它就像水中的喷射引擎
Goes in the front, gets squirted out the back.
靠向后的反冲推进
Only it’s got no moving parts, so it’s very, very quiet.
没有运动部件 所以非常的安静
Like how quiet?
有多安静?
It’s doubtful our sonar would even pick it up.
我们的声纳绝对发现不了它
And if it did, it would sound like whales humping…
听起来像是鲸鱼游动
or a seismic anomaly.
或是地壳震动
Anything but a submarine.
一点也不像潜艇
We messed with this a couple of years ago.
我们数年前研制这种潜艇
Couldn’t make it work.
但未成功
They really built this?
他们成功了?
This isn’t a mock-up or anything.
这不是个模型吧?
She put to sea this morning.
它今早出海了
When I was twelve, I helped my daddy build a bomb shelter in our basement…
十二岁时 我帮爸爸建造防空洞
because some fool parked a dozen warheads 90 miles off the coast of Florida.
因为有人打算向佛罗里达州发射导弹
This thing could park 200 warheads off Washington or New York…
这东西能向华盛顿和纽约 发射二百枚导弹
and no one would know anything about it until it was all over.
而且神不知鬼不觉
– Are you all right, Captain? – Oh, yes.
– 舰长 你没事吧? – 没事
It’s just to die for something as petty as slipping on tea.
被地上的茶水滑了一跤 竟然断送生命
You’re blaming yourself, Captain. It was an accident.
你不必自责 舰长 这是个意外
You’ll feel better when we put in.
回基地后你的心情自然会平复
– Put in? – Well, to base, Captain.
– 平复? – 嗯 回基地后 舰长
We cannot go on without a political officer.
我们不能没有政♥治♥委员
Doctor, this is a combat vessel of the Soviet Navy.
医生 这是艘苏联战舰
And I’m a senior combat officer.
而我是个资深舰长
We do not cancel operations because of accidents.
我们不能为这意外撤销任务
Seaman, come here. Come here.
水兵 过来 过来
– Your name? – Cook’s Assistant, Loginov, sir.
– 你叫什么名字? – 副厨师洛吉诺夫
Good. I want you and the doctor to witness this.
好 你和医生来当见证人
I’m removing the Political Officer’s missile key carry on…
我要解除政♥治♥委员的导弹钥匙
and I’m keeping it by myself.
并由我来保管
Captain, I think we should report this to Red Fleet Command.
舰长 我认为这得请示红旗舰队总司令
I’m afraid that’s impossible, Doctor.
这恐怕不行 医生
Our orders are for strict radio silence.
我们必须保持无线电静默
– That’s all, Loginov. – This is most unnerving, Captain.
– 你可以走了 – 这样不太好 舰长
The reason for having two missile keys…
发出两条钥匙
is so that no one man may…
就是为了避免…
– May what? – May arm the missiles.
– 避免什么? – 避免一人控制导弹
Perhaps I should keep the key.
也许我应该控制钥匙
Thank you. That’ll be all, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生 你可以走了
When I address the crew, then you will understand.
我将会发布指令 到时候你就会明白
Petrov, I will try to forget your comments when I present my report.
彼得罗夫 我不会向中♥央♥报告你的言论
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 舰长
Holding steady on 310. 12 knots at about 20,000 yards.
在方位310 速度12节 距离20000码
– Have you got a make on it? – The computer is chewing on it, sir.
– 有没有资料? – 电脑正在分♥析♥
Twin screws. The plant noise sounds like a typhoon.
双螺旋桨 像是台风级潜艇
苏联台风级潜艇首次记录
I’d say we got a new boat, sir.
是艘新型潜艇 舰长
Tommy, I miss something on the boards last few days?
汤姆 最近几天总部有没有新消息?
Sub plant hasn’t said anything about it.
没有新的潜艇记录
– All right. How many Typhoons are listed? – Six, sir.
– 电脑记录了多少台风级潜艇? – 6艘
OK. Call this guy Typhoon Seven.
好的 称它为”台风七号♥”
Start a tape on him. See if we can work in a little closer.
靠近点开始监听
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Won’t he hear us?
它会听到我们吗?
Not if we stay in his baffles, Seaman Beaumont.
潜艇有听觉盲点 博蒙特
Come in behind his propeller and he’s deaf as a post.
他们听不见螺旋桨背后的声音
Any sonar contacts, Mr.Kamarov?
声纳有新发现吗?
No contacts, Captain. The sonar is clear.