– 你想冲向鱼雷 – 是的
– Doing what? – He’s turned into the torpedo’s path.
– 什么? – 他冲向鱼雷
– What? – Red October’s turned directly into the torpedo’s path, sir.
– 什么? – 红十月号♥直接冲向鱼雷 长官
– Red October’s turned directly into the torpedo’s path, sir. – Mother of God!
– 他直接冲向鱼雷 – 我的天
Torpedo steady, bearing 315. Range: 5,000 yards.
鱼雷在方位315 距离: 5000码
– Melekhin, more speed. – Negative. We’re already at 110%.
– 再加速 – 不行 我们已推动至110%
– Then give it run at 115%. – Estimate range: 3,000 yards. Closing awfully fast.
– 那就以115%推进 – 估计距离: 300码 快速接近中
He’s heading right at the torpedo.
他想冲向鱼雷…
What’s he trying to do, kill himself?
自杀
We have a firing solution…
我们能否
on the Russian alfa. Can we shoot back?
向苏联雅夫级潜艇开火?
They didn’t shoot at us. I can’t attack a Soviet submarine without authorization.
他们没有向我们开火 我不能擅自向苏联潜艇开火
Torpedo bearing steady at 315. Last range: 900 yards.
鱼雷方位315 当前距离: 900码
Torpedo impact: 20 seconds.
鱼雷20秒后命中
– What books? – Pardon me?
– 什么书? – 你说什么?
– What books did you write? – A biography on Admiral Halsey…
– 你写过什么书? – 我写过哈尔西上将的传记
– called The Fighting Sailor, about naval combat tactics. – I know this book.
– 关于海军战斗战略的 – 我看过那本书
Your conclusions were all wrong, Ryan. Halsey acted stupidly.
你的结论错了 哈尔西战术失当
Nine, eight, seven, six…
九 八 七 六…
five, four, three, two…
五 四 三 二…
Torpedo impact… now.
鱼雷现在命中目标
I’ll be dammed.
我的天
– What happened? – Combat tactics, Mr. Ryan.
– 怎么了? – 这是战略
By turning into the torpedo,
舰长将射程缩短了
the captain closed the distance before it could arm itself.
鱼雷来不及引爆
– So that’s it? – Not quite.
– 没事了? – 还不一定
Right now, Captain Tupolev is removing the safety features on all his weapons.
图波列夫舰长会解除武器安全系统
He won’t make the same mistake twice.
他不会重蹈覆辙
– Vasily, have you plotted a solution yet? – It’s a little rough, but I…
– 瓦西里 发炮程式准备好了? – 还没完全准备好…
– Gunfire. – That’s what it sounded like, sir.
– 枪声 – 听起来好像是的 长官
– He won’t change his mind, Mr. Ryan. – It’s one of the crew.
– 他不会改变主意? – 是船员作怪
Well, Whoever he is, I’d say he’s having second thoughts.
不管他是谁 他有二心
I would like to have seen Montana.
我想看看蒙大拿
Captain, he stumbled forward into the missile bay.
舰长 他跑进导弹库
There’s a silo hatch warning… port side, number 20.
20号♥舱响起警报
– He can’t launch a missile? – No, but he can blow one up.
– 他不能发射导弹吧? – 不能 但是他能够引爆导弹
Captain, take the conn. Fire control’s blasted to hell.
舰长 守着指挥台
Get in behind him and stay there.
躲在他后面吧
Captain, wait.
舰长 慢着
You may need this, sir.
你可能需要这个 舰长
Thank you.
谢谢
Don’t just stand there, Ryan, go with him!
别光站着 跟着他 拿着家伙过去
– You, you speak English? – Yes, sir.
– 你会说英语? – 是的
get your butt over here.
你也跟着去
Captain, torpedo broke off on impact.
舰长 鱼雷未命中
Goddamn it! Set the safety ranges for zero now.
妈的 解除鱼雷保险
Captain, I can’t go any faster.
舰长 我已经尽快在弄了
We must get him before he gets to the ignition circuits.
千万不能让他破坏点火电路
What happens if he gets to that ignition circuitry?
破坏点火电路会有什么后果?
He can incinerate the ship.
他会烧毁整艘潜艇
– That door is the only way out of here? – Yes.
– 这个门是唯一出口? – 是的
– Don’t let him get past you. – Ryan…
– 别让他跑掉 – 瑞恩…
Be careful what you shoot at.
小心开枪
Most things in here don’t react too well to bullets.
这里有很多东西不能中弹
Right.
对
Be careful what I shoot at?
你不知道小心开枪吗?
– Safety ranges set to zero. – Sonar, give me the bearing for Red October.
– 鱼雷保险解除了 – 声纳 红十月号♥在哪里?
– She’s taking positioned behind us. – Right full rudder. I’ll shake the man loose.
– 它在我们后面 – 右满舵 我要打败他
– He’s going deep. – 30 degree down angle.
– 它在下潜 – 俯倾30度
All the countermeasures were over there, right? Very well.
反鱼雷在那边? 很好
Admiral, the alfa’s too quick. It’s only a matter of time on search.
司令 雅夫级潜艇太快 他们逃不掉的
“Ryan, some things in here don’t react well to bullets…”
“瑞恩 这里有很多东西不能中弹…”
Yeah, like me. I don’t react well to bullets.
对 我也不能中弹
– Where is he, Jonesy? – Close, sir.
– 钟斯 他在哪里? – 距离很近
– 900 meters, directly ahead. – Got him.
– 正前方900米 – 终于找到了
– Mark bearings and fire. – We are too close.
– 校准后发射 – 距离太近
Don’t argue with me. Do it now!
别争论 发射鱼雷
Another torpedo. It went active the moment it was launched.
又发射了一颗鱼雷 它随时会爆♥炸♥
– Left full rudder. Ease off on your bow planes. – I think he’s got us.
– 左满舵 平衡舰首 – 鱼雷锁定我们了
Way to go, Dallas!
达拉斯号♥ 干得漂亮!
Torpedo is in acquisition. Range 500 yards and closing. You’ve done it, Thompson!
鱼雷在五百码外冲过来 你成功了
I hope this works. All right, chief, put us on the roof.
希望这行得通 大副 浮上水面
Countermeasure station, on my mark. 5, 4…
准备发射反鱼雷 听我命令 五 四…
Release counter measures. Emergency blow. Full rise.
发射反鱼雷 紧急上浮
500 feet.
500英尺
Come on, Big D. Fly!
快点上浮
That torpedo is still active. It’s searching for another target, now.
鱼雷没停下来 它在寻找别的目标
A goddamn cook.
竟然是他X的厨师
Torpedo is locked on us!
它锁定我们了!
– How close is that Alfa, Jonesy? – 1,000 yards dead astern, going to port.
– 雅夫级潜艇离我们多近? – 左后方1000码处
– Reverse your turn. – Aye,sir.
– 反方向转 – 遵命
We’re turning straight at him. Torpedo’s still on our tail.
我们冲向敌方 鱼雷跟着我们
The hard part about playing chicken is knowing when to flinch.
在适当的时候退开
Collision in 400 yards, 350, 300…
距离400码 350码 300码…
– Captain! – Right full rudder. 30 degree down angle.
– 舰长! – 右满舵 俯倾30度
This one’s going to be close.
这次必定很惊险
You arrogant ass, you’ve killed us.
你个傲慢的傻瓜 你会害死我们
We have ascertained the Red October’s final position.
我们确定了红十月号♥的位置
But…given the depth of the water and the spread of…
但爆♥炸♥碎片
the wreckage spreads across a wide area…
遍布深海
it’ll be some time before anything’s recovered.
我们要花一段时间调查
However, your people are interviewing…
你们的人正在
the crew now and making arrangements for their return.
安排船员回国
This has been a terrible tragedy, Mr. Ambassador.
这是一场悲惨的意外 大使先生
And I can only stress hat if you’d come to us earlier, it might have been avoided.
如果早点找我们 悲剧可能不会发生
– I appreciate your candor in the matter. – And I yours, Andrei.
– 我欣赏你坦诚的性格 – 彼此彼此
Perhaps in the future…
可能在将来
the technology will be available for an investigation of the wreckage.
会有更先进的科技来研究潜艇残骸
Perhaps.
也许吧
– There is another matter, one that I’m reluctant to… – Please.
– 还有一件事 我难以启齿… – 请说
One of our submarines, an Alfa, was last reported in the area of the Grand Banks.
一艘雅夫级潜艇 曾经在大浅滩出没
We’ve not heard from her for some time.
它跟我们失去联络
Andrei. You’ve lost another submarine?
又一艘潜艇失踪?
缅因州 佩诺布斯科特河
All this way to hide a submarine in a river.
长途跋涉来 把潜艇藏在河里
We’re 100 miles from the nearest naval base…
这儿距离海军基地一百英里
for the last place that satellites will ever look.
而且卫星不会再窥探这地方
I grew up around here.
我在这里长大
My grandfather taught me to fish off that island over there.
祖父在那个岛教我钓鱼
There is one question you haven’t asked me yet. Why?
你心里还有一个疑问 为什么不问?
Well, I figured you would tell me when you were ready.
在适当的时候 你自然会说出来
Now, there are those who believe we should attack the United States first.
有人说 我们要主动攻打美国
Settle everything in one moment. Red October was built for that purpose.
了却一切恩怨 红十月号♥就是为此而建造的
When the dust settles from this, there’s going to be hell to pay in Moscow.
然后 莫斯科会付出沉重的代价
Maybe some good will come from it.
那可能是好事
A little revolution now and then is a healthy thing, do you think?
一场小革命能整顿国家 你觉得呢?
– Do you still like to fish, Ryan? – Mmm.
– 你仍然喜欢钓鱼吗 瑞恩? – 是的
There’s a river, not unlike this one, near Vilnius…
维尔纳斯有一条河 跟这里差不多
where my grandfather taught me to fish.
我祖父在那里教我钓鱼
“And the sea will grant each man new hope.”
“大海为每个人带来新希望”
“As sleep brings dreams.”
“正如睡眠带来梦境”
Christopher Columbus.
克里斯托弗 哥伦布
Welcome to the new world, sir.
欢迎光临新世界 舰长