马丁 朱利斯等六人的群聊
泰德
你们是一个人吗
是的
理查德

利伯蒂
是 怎么了
皮特 啊哦
泰德
要是我告诉你们一个秘密
你们能保证不要外传吗
当然了 泰德 一贯如此
理查德
洗耳恭听
泰德 还没别人看过 我需要你们的意见
保证不要评判我
米兰达 不管怎么样我们都爱你
泰德
好吧 是这样…
天呐 泰德
朱利斯
亿万富翁 慈善家 八岁
理查德
说到这…有人看到那该死的猪头上司干了什么吗
利伯蒂
看到了 今天算是完了
皮特
烦死了
至少马上可以狩猎了
没什么比去庄园杀十几个可怜人更开心的事了
米兰达
我们说好不会在短♥信♥里说起庄园的
泰德
庄园万岁
利伯帝
删除记录
狩猎
打扰一下
Excuse me.
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
需要零食吗
Can I get you a snack?
什么
What?
不好意思 先生 我不是有意打扰的
Oh, I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to interrupt.
我只是想问问你是否需要零食
I just wanted to see if you’d like a snack.
开玩笑的
I’m just kidding.
好吧
Okay.
-有些什么 -我们有上等的鱼子酱
– What’s up? – We have some fantastic caviar.
来自奥斯特拉鲟鱼 很新鲜…
It’s osetra, fresh from…
你吃过鱼子酱吗
You ever had caviar?
-没有 先生 -很美味 确实如此
– No, sir. – It’s delicious. It is, yeah.
但我昨晚吃过了
But I had some last night.
知道吗 其实我现在
You know what? I’m actually in the mood
更想吃一些偏地中海风味的东西
for something a little bit more Mediterranean.
你这有烤蔬菜
Do you have, like, a grilled vegetable thing
配无花果 甚至是…
with some figs or even, like, um,
配上一些小鱼吗
uh, like, any kind of small fish?
抱歉 先生 这里没有…
I’m sorry, sir. We don’t…
这里没有厨房♥ 没有全套的厨房♥
we don’t have a kitchen, full kitchen here.
该死
Well, fuck.
那来一杯香槟如何
How about a glass of champagne?
-正中我意 -好
– Boom. – Great.
完美
Perfect.
-是白雪香槟吗 -什么
– Hey, is that the Heidsieck? – I’m sorry?
一艘德国潜艇击沉了一艘开往沙皇尼古拉二世的船
A German sub sank a ship on the way to Tsar Nicholas II.
几年后 他们找到了船的残骸
Couple years back, they found the wreck
还有一箱1907年的白雪香槟
and a case of the 1907 Heidsieck.
他们派了一个小机器人潜入海底打捞船体
They sent a little robot down there to bring it back up.
雅典娜以每瓶二十五万的价格买♥♥了三瓶
Athena bought three bottles at 250K per.
根本没人知道那酒的味道
And no one even knows what the stuff tastes like.
这里只有普通的香槟
It’s just plain ol’ champagne.
-你喜欢为雅典娜工作吗 -喜欢 她…
– You like working for Athena? – Yes, she’s…
人很好
sweet.
她人很好 别让她听见了
She’s sweet? Don’t let her hear you say that.
-你在干什么 -怎么回事
– What are you doing? – What is happening here?
-搞什么… -该死 操
– What the… – Oh, fuck! Sh… Ah, shit.
-怎么回事 -发生什么了
– What’s going on? – What is happening?
有一个醒了
One of them’s fucking awake, man.
-好吧 -恶心
– Okay. – Gross.
怎么… 泰德
What… Ted!
好吧 冷静
Okay, uh, calm down.
一切正常 没事
Everything’s okay. Everything’s fine.
没事的
Hey, it’s all right.
你能去拿几条毛巾来吗
Would you et-get some towels?
对 去拿毛巾
Yeah, get towels.
-好了 不 没事了 -天呐
– Okay, uh, no, it’s okay. – Jesus.
没事了 不 不 不 没事了
It’s all right. No, no, no, it’s all right.
没事了 我是名医生
It’s okay. I’m a doctor.
-泰德 来帮忙 -太好了
– Ted, Ted, come on, man. – Oh, great. Fantastic.
-你能把毛巾铺在这边吗 -靠
– If you could just lay those towelson the floor right there. – Fuck.
他叫什么名字来着
Uh, now, what’s his… what’s his… what’s his name?
他叫… 应该是斯奎拉吧
His na… Uh, Squealer, I think? I…
兰迪
Randy.
兰迪吗 太好了
R-Randy? Oh, that’s great.
现在我需要你…
Now, I just need you… We’re just gonna…
你只用躺在地上
We’re just gonna go down to the floor.
跪下 对了 好 好
Just kneel down. There you go. There. Good, good.
我需要你躺在这些毛巾上
Now, I need you to lie back down on those towels.
对了 对了
There you go. There you go.
可以借用下你的笔吗
May I use your pen?
-笔 好 -谢谢
– Pen. Yes. – Thanks.
好了 兰迪
Okay, Randy.
我现在要让你继续睡觉了
I’m gonna put you back to sleep now.
什么
What?
因为你醒得早了点
Because you woke up before you were supposed to.

Fuck!
你在流血
Hey, you’re bleeding.
泰德 搞什么呢
Ted, what the fuck, man?
他醒了
He woke up.
我们不能让你把这事讲出去 对吗 兰迪
And we can’t have you talking about this, now, can we, Randy?
还没开始呢
It hasn’t even started yet, man.
-天呐 -搞什么呢
– Geez. – What the fuck?
你们都只傻站着吗
You guys just gonna stand there?
天呐
Oh, my God.
冷静
Chill.
你得冷静下
You need to just-just take it easy.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
该死
Shit. Shit.
-天呐 -真恶心
– Oh, my God! – Oh, that’s gross.
-抓住他 -不 住手
– Grab him! – No! Stop!
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
等下 等下 我♥操♥
Hold on, hold on. Hold on. Motherfucker.
-没事了 好了 好了 -不
– It’s okay, now. All right, all right. – Oh, no!
-把他和其余人放在一起 -不好吧
– Put him in the back with the rest. – This isn’t right.
他都还不知道
I mean, he doesn’t even know.
都还没开始呢
I mean, it hasn’t even started yet.
天呐
God.
别多愁善感了 同志
No sentimentality, comrade.
战争就是战争
War is war.
谢了
Thanks.
你能帮我
Would you… would you grab me
拿杯水或什么来吗
a little seltzer water or something?
该死的乡巴佬
Fucking redneck.
救命
H-Help.
天呐
Oh, God.
听得见吗
Hello!
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
什么
What?
不 不 不
No! No, no, no.
不 是陷阱
No. It’s a trap.
陷阱
Trap.
陷阱
Trap.
天呐
Oh, my God!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
那是什么
What’s that?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了
All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!