重新布下了地雷
around that big pile of goodies.
看来她深谙此道啊
She’s certainly figured it out, hasn’t she?
我不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what happened.
-到底怎么回事 -我不知道
– What the hell happened? – I don’t know!
我们的物资
Our stuff!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
凯妮丝 救我
Katniss, help!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
凯妮丝 救我
Katniss! Help!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
你没事的 你没事的 看到没
You’re okay. You’re okay. You’re fine. See?
没事的 没事了
It’s okay. You’re okay.
你没事的 你没事的
You’re okay. You’re okay.
吃的都炸掉了吗
Did you blow up the food?
一点都没留
Every bit of it.
不错
Good.
你一定要赢
You have to win.
能唱首歌♥吗
Can you sing?
好的
Okay.
草原深处
Deep in the meadow
柳荫之下
Under the willows
青草为床
A bed of grass
绿枕绵绵
A soft green pillow
轻轻躺下
Lay down your head
闭上双眼
and close your eyes
一觉醒来 阳光
And when they open, the sun…
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
别杀她 你可以创造个殉道者
Don’t kill her. You’ll just create a martyr.
看来我们已经有了
Well, it seems we’ve already got one.
我听到了点关于11区的谣言
I hear these rumors out of District 11.
你可能还不知道
This could get away from you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
那边对你骂声四起
You have a lot of anger out there.
我知道你有消除民愤的经验 原来就干得不错
I know you know how to handle a mob. You’ve done it before.
要是靠恐吓不行
If you can’t scare them,
就制♥造♥点能让他们为之摇旗呐喊的东西
give them something to root for.
譬如
Such as?
年轻的爱情
Young love.
那你喜欢落水狗吗
So you like an underdog?
所有人都喜欢落水狗
Everyone likes an underdog.
我就不喜欢
I don’t.
你去过那些区吗
Have you been out there?
10区 11区 12区
10? 11? 12?
我没去过 不
Not personally. No.
我去过
Well, I have.
到处都是落水狗
There are lots of underdogs.
煤炭也不少
Lots of coal, too.
庄稼 矿藏
Grow crops, minerals,
都是我们需要的
things we need.
到处都是落水狗
There are lots of underdogs.
如果你能亲眼看看他们
And I think if you could see them,
你也不会喜欢他们
you would not root for them either.
我欣赏你
I like you.
要小心
Be careful.
注意 贡品们 注意
Attention, Tributes. Attention.
只会产生一名胜出者的规则 现已改变
The regulations requiring a single victor have been suspended.
从现在起 两名来自同一区的贡品
From now on, two victors may be crowned,
可同时获胜
if both originate from the same district.
公告完毕
This will be the only announcement.
比德
Peeta.
天啊 比德 比德
Oh, my God! Peeta! Peeta!
没事了
It’s okay.
怎么伤的
What was it?
剑砍的
A sword.
是不是很重
It’s bad, huh?
会好的
It’s gonna be fine.
凯妮丝
Katniss.
-凯妮丝 -不
– Katniss. – No!
我不会扔下你不管的 我不会
I’m not gonna leave you. I’m not gonna do that.
为什么
Why not?
留在这 没人能找到你
Nobody’s gonna find you in here.
他们早都找到我了
They already found me.
我去给你找点药
We’ll just get you some medicine.
我没有额外的降落伞
Katniss, I don’t get many parachutes.
我们能想到办法
We’ll figure something out.
比如说
Like what?
车到山前必有路
Something.
-那是药吗 -不 是汤
– Medicine? – No. Soup.
我来
I’ll do it.
很好喝
That’s nice.
你也给我过吃的
You fed me once.
我一直都忘不了
I think about that all the time.
我怎么能把面包扔给你
How I tossed you that bread.
-比德 -我应该走向你才对
– Peeta… – I should have gone to you.
我应该走入雨中 走向你
I should have just gone out in the rain and…
你发烧了
You feel hot.
我还记得第一次见到你
I remember the first time I saw you.
你编着两条小辫子
Your hair was in two braids instead of one.
我还记得你在音乐节上唱的歌♥
And I remember when you sang in the music assembly.
老师说
The teacher said.
你瞄的准
And your hand shot straight up.

Stop.
之后 我每天都看着你回家
After that, I watched you going home every day.
每一天
Every day…
说句话啊
Well, say something.
我不太擅长交谈
I’m not good at saying something.
那靠我近些
Then come here.
拜托了
Please.
如果我熬不过去
Even if I don’t make it…
别说了
Stop it.
请注意 贡品们 请注意
Attention, Tributes. Attention.
日出之时 丰饶角处
Commencing at sunrise, there will be a feast tomorrow
将有大餐奉上
at the Cornucopia.
绝不区别对待
This will be no ordinary occasion.
人人有份
Each of you needs something desperately.
我们准备慷慨一次
And we plan to be generous hosts.
你有药了
Your medicine.
你不能自己去
You’re not going alone.
你需要药品 你又不能走路
Yeah? You need it, and you can’t walk.
凯妮丝
Katniss,
向我保证 不会为我以身犯险
you’re not gonna risk your life for me.
我不允许
I’m not gonna let you.
你也会为我这么做的 不是吗
You would do it for me. Wouldn’t you?
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
我现在更不会放你走了
Now there’s no way I’m letting you go.
比德
Peeta…
求你了
Please.
别走
Stay.

Okay.
我留下
I’ll stay.
你亲爱的小男友呢
Where’s lover boy?
我懂了 你想救他 对吧
I see. You were gonna help him, right?
真恩爱 不过太遗憾了
Well, that’s sweet. You know, it’s too bad
你没能帮上你的小朋友
that you couldn’t help your little friend.
那个小姑娘 叫什么来着
That little girl? What was her name again?
芸香
Rue?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!