24, 23, 22…
当然 我们听到了熟悉的炮声
And, of course, there’s the familiar “Boom” Of the cannon,
这意味着一个贡品的死亡
which marks the end of another fallen Tribute.
…eight…
…nine…
…10…
…11…
…12…
25号♥机 收到
Twenty-five? Got it.
他开始移♥动♥了
He’s moving now.
不到8小时就有13个贡品消失了
Well, that makes 13 gone in the first eight hours.
克劳迪亚斯 我想我看到了有人在结盟
And Claudius, I think I see an alliance forming.
你看到她脸上的表情了吗
Wait! Did you see the look on her face?
-还能再傻♥逼♥点吗 -竟然生火
– How stupid can you get? – A fire?
求求你 别杀我 哦不
“Oh, no! Please don’t kill me! Oh, no!”
表情很到位
That’s actually a good impression.
小男友
Hey, lover boy!
-你肯定她走这条路了 -是的 我肯定
– You sure she went this way? – Yeah, I’m sure.
最好是这样
You better be.
我们刚才发现的陷阱就是她设的
Yeah, that was her snare we found back there.
你真觉得我们不用现在杀了他
Are you sure we shouldn’t just kill him now?
不不不 他是带我们找到她的最佳人选
Nah. He’s our best chance of finding her.
走吧
Let’s go.
先生
Sir?
她快到场地边缘了
She is almost at the edge.
离最近的贡品有2公里
Two kilometers away from the nearest Tribute.
那就帮她掉个头吧
Let’s turn her around.
再来一个 听我口令 1 2…
Cueing another. On my count. One, two…
她在往左侧跑
She’s heading towards the left flank.
好 能不能在那里插入一棵树
Okay. Can you give me a tree right there?
没问题 插入树
Sure. Cueing tree.
快到计划地点了
She’s almost there.
路西卡 准备炮弹
Lucia, get a cannon ready.
她在那儿 她在那儿
There she is! There she is!
-是我的菜 -我先抓到就是我的
– She’s mine! – Not if I get her first!
-你想往哪跑 -是我的
– Where you gonna go? – Mine!
鱼儿出水了 谁去把她找出来
Fish out of the pond! And someone found her.
-她在那 -太好了
– There she is! – Yeah!
我们上
Here we go!
-你往哪跑 -抓住她 卡图
– Where you going, huh? – Get her, Cato!
你准备往哪跑
Where do you think you’re going?
宝贝 想去哪啊
Where you going, baby?
3点方向
Three o’clock.
-往哪跑 燃烧的女孩 -抓住她了
– Where you going, Girl on Fire? – We got her!
艾佛丁小姐 我抓住你了
Miss Everdeen, I’m gonna get you!
爬上去也没用的 凯妮丝
That’s not gonna help you up there, Katniss.
你还往哪去
Where are you going?
-去抓住她 伙计 -干得不赖
– Go get her, man! – You are so done.
抓住她 卡图
Just get her, Cato!
-他快抓住你了 凯妮丝 -看她慌成什么了
– He’s gonna get you, Katniss. – Look at her scurry.
快了
Right up there.
-杀了她 -走 快走
– Kill her! – Just go, keep going!
-上啊 卡图 -加油 卡图
– Go, Cato. – Come on, Cato.
-离她不远了 -加油 加油 卡图
– She’s right there. – Go, Cato! Come on, Cato!
你能搞定
You got this.
加油 他能搞定的
Go! He’s got this.
-杀了她 卡图 抓住她 -快 快
– Kill her, Cato! Just get her, Cato! – Go! Go!
-把她弄下来 -加把劲
– Take her down! – Go! Go!
-你行的 卡图 -加油 杀了她
– You got this, Cato! – Come on, kill her!
我来了
I’m coming for you!
加油 卡图
Come on, Cato!
我还是自己来吧
I’ll do it myself.
还是给我吧
Give me that before…
-射下来 -快 加把劲
– Get her. – Come on. Come on, come on!
还不如扔飞刀上去
Maybe you should throw the sword!
还是守株待兔吧
Let’s just wait her out.
她迟早会下来的
She’s gotta come down at some point.
要不就饿死在上面
It’s that or starve to death.
一下来就杀了她
We’ll just kill her then.
好吧
Okay.
谁生个火吧
Somebody make a fire.
-我们在这扎个营 -赶快生火
– Let’s make camp over here! – Hurry up with the fire.
小伙子们
Boys.
谢谢
Thank you.
克劳迪亚斯 那是杀人蜂没错吧
Claudius, I think those are tracker jackers Am I wrong?
-那些玩意可是很致命的 -相当致命
– Those things are very lethal. – Very.
给大家科普一下
For those of you who don’t know,
杀人蜂是一种改变了基因的黄蜂
tracker jackers are genetically
其毒液会使人痛不欲生
engineered wasps whose venom causes searing pain,
产生强烈幻觉 一些极端案例中还会致死
powerful hallucinations, and in extreme cases, death.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
凯妮丝 快走
Katniss, go!
离开这 你在干吗 快走
Get out of here! Go! What are you doing? Go!
它不仅致命
Not only is it lethal,
其毒针放出的毒液
but the venom of a tracker jacker sting
会制♥造♥强烈的幻觉
can produce powerful hallucinations.
妈妈 别光坐着盯着我看
Mom, don’t just sit there and look at me!
说话啊
Please say something!
凯妮丝 快走
Katniss, go!
离开这 你在干吗 快走
Get out of here! Go! What are you doing? Go!
芸香
Rue?
没事的 我不会伤害你
It’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you.
还想吃吗
You want mine, too?
不用 够了
No, that’s okay.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我睡了多久
How long was I asleep?
两天 我给你换了两次叶子
Couple of days. I changed your leaves twice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我昏迷时发生了什么
So what happened while I was out?
1区的女孩和10区的男孩出局了
The girl from 1 and the boy from 10.
我那区的男孩呢
And the boy from my district?
他没事 他应该是沿着河走了
Yeah, he’s okay. I think he’s down by the river.
是真的吗
Is all of that true?
什么
What?
你和他的关系
You and him?
卡图他们呢
So where are Cato and the others?
他们把所有物资放在湖边
They got all their supplies down by the lake.
堆得跟金字塔一样
It’s piled up in this great big pyramid.
很诱人的样子啊
That sounds tempting.
这种叶子冒烟很厉害
Now, this green stuff is gonna smoke like crazy,
所以你一点着 就马上去下个火堆
so as soon as you light it, move on to the next fire.
最后点这个 我会在那边和你会合
Light this one last, and I’ll meet you back over there.
好的
Right.
他们追我们时 我去把他们的物资毁掉
And then I’ll destroy their stuff while they’re chasing us.
我们要是有事耽误会合的话 得有个暗号♥
We need a signal in case one of us gets held up.
好啊 用什么暗号♥
Okay. Like what?
看这个
Here. Watch this.
学舌鸟 这个不错
Mockingjays. That’s great.
我们在家都用这个当暗号♥
Back home, we use them to signal all the time.
你试一下
You try.
好了 如果听到这个
Okay, so if we hear that,
就表示我们安全 马上就到
it means we’re okay and we’ll be back real soon.
我们都会安全的
We’re gonna be okay.
我们一起用晚餐啊
Hey, I’ll see you for supper.
-好的 -好
– Okay. – Okay.
伙计们 看那边 过来 过来看啊
Guys. Guys, look! Over here. Come on, come on. Look!
出发
Let’s go.
你留下守卫 我们回来前不准离开
You stay guard and don’t move until we can get back.
我倒想看看她怎么搞定这个陷阱
I want to see if she’s gonna figure out this booby trap.
是啊 他们好像在那堆物资周围
Yes. It seems they’ve reburied their mines