晚餐前为什么不洗个澡呢
Why don’t you go clean yourselves up a little before dinner?
两周内 你们中23人会死去
In two weeks, 23 of you will be dead.
仅有一人能够存活下来
One of you will be alive.
孰成孰败取决于
Who that is depends on
接下来4天你们是否专注
how well you pay attention over the next four days
尤其是否专注于听我讲
particularly to what I’m about to say.
首先 禁止与其他贡品斗殴
First, no fighting with the other Tributes.
竞技场内有充足的格斗时间
You’ll have plenty of time for that in the Arena.
训练有4项为必修
There are four compulsory exercises.
其余自♥由♥选择
The rest will be individual training.
我建议不要忽视生存技巧的重要性
My advice is don’t ignore the survival skills.
人人都想手握长剑
Everybody wants to grab a sword
但大多数人会死于自然原因
but most of you will die from natural causes.
10%死于感染 20%死于脱水
10% from infection, 20% from dehydration.
暴露于自然比杀人利刃更为危险
Exposure can kill as easily as a knife.
詹森 我的刀在哪
Jason, where’s my knife, huh?
我没动你的刀
I didn’t touch your knife.
我就把刀放在这里
I put my knife right there!
别碰我 我没动你的刀
Don’t touch me. I didn’t touch your knife!
-就是你拿了我的刀 -我没动它
– Yes, you took my knife! – I didn’t touch your knife!
-你拿了我的刀 骗子 -我没拿
– You took my knife, you liar! – I didn’t touch your knife.
-骗子 -我没动你的刀
– You liar! – I didn’t touch your knife!
小杂碎 他拿了我的刀
You little punk! He took my knife!
-滚开 -我只是坐在这
– Get off me! – I’m just sitting here.
我在这就能结果了你 小屁孩
I’ll finish you right now, kid!
事实上 我等着在竞技场见
Actually, better yet, I’ll wait for the Arena.
第一个就杀了你 所以小心着点
You’re the first one I get, so watch your back.
全体集♥合♥
Everybody, back in line!
你知道你惹着谁了吗 小屁孩
You know who you’re messing with, kid!
他是专业的 知道什么意思吗
He’s a Career. You know what that is?
-来自1区 -和2区
– From District 1. – And 2.
他们在训练中心一直训练到18岁
They train in a special academy until they’re 18.
然后自愿加入游戏
Then they volunteer.
因此 他们十分危险
By that point, they’re pretty lethal.
但他们并未受到特殊优待
But they don’t receive any special treatment.
事实上 他们和你们住不同的公♥寓♥
In fact, they stay in the exact same apartment as you do.
我想他们吃不到点心 但你们可以吃
And I don’t think they let them have dessert. And you can.
他们有多优秀
So how good are they?
很明显他们十分优秀
Obviously they’re pretty good.
几乎年年胜出 但是…
They win it almost every year, but…
是几乎
Almost.
他们会因此而骄傲
They can be arrogant.
骄傲使人落后
And arrogance can be a big problem.
我听说你射箭本领高超
I hear you can shoot.
马马虎虎
I’m all right.
才不是马马虎虎
No, she’s better than all right.
我爸常买♥♥她的松鼠
My father buys her squirrels.
他说她每次都能射中松鼠的眼睛
He says she hits them right in the eye every time.
-比德很强壮 -什么
– Peeta’s strong. – What?
他可以从头上方甩出100磅重的面粉
He can throw a 100-pound sack of flour right over his head.
我亲眼所见
I’ve seen it.
我可不打算用面袋子杀人
Okay, well, I’m not gonna kill anybody with a sack of flour.
不 但别人在你背后动刀时
No, but you might have a better chance of winning
你比较有胜算
if somebody comes after you with a knife.
我没胜算 没有 懂不
I have no chance of winning! No! All right?
这是真的 大家都心知肚明
It’s true. Everybody knows it.
你知道我妈怎么说吗
You know what my mother said?
她说 12区这次总算能有个胜利者
She said District 12 might finally have a winner.
但她说的并不是我
But she wasn’t talking about me.
而是你
She was talking about you.
我不是很饿
I’m not very hungry.
我吃饱了
I’m done, too.
把那个金属球扔过去
Throw that metal thing over there.
什么
What?
不 黑密契说过绝不轻易展示才能
No. Haymitch said we’re not supposed to show our skills.
我才不管黑密契说过什么
I don’t care what Haymitch said.
那些人虎视眈眈的
Those guys are looking at you like you’re a meal.
把它扔过去
Throw it.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我曾经在面包店做裱花
I used to decorate the cakes down at the bakery.
让你看看效果
I’ll show you.
看见没
See?
我想你多了根尾巴啊
Hey, I think you have a shadow.
明天轮流进去 他们会对你们进行评估
Tomorrow, they’ll bring you in one by one and evaluate you.
这很重要
This is important,
高分才能吸引赞助商
because higher ratings will mean sponsors.
是露一手给他们看的时候了
This is the time to show them everything.
那里有弓箭 好好利用
There’ll be a bow. Make sure you use it.
比德 你得展现你的力大无穷
Peeta, you make sure to show your strength.
先从1区开始
They’ll start with District 1,
你们最后
so the two of you will go last.
别无他法
I don’t know how else to put this.
千万让他们记住你
Make sure they remember you.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
凯妮丝
Hey, Katniss?
直中靶心
Shoot straight.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
来自12区
District 12.
谁点的猪 这头猪谁点的
Hey, who ordered this pig? Who ordered this pig? Hey!
尝过猪肉了吗
Did you get some pig yet?
多谢你们的观看
Thank you for your consideration.
-你疯了吗 -我只是生气
– Are you crazy? – I just got mad.
生气
Mad?
你知道这会给我们造成多严重的影响
You realize that your actions reflect badly on all of us.
不只是你
Not just you.
他们就想看精彩的表演 没事的
They just want a good show. It’s fine.
无礼会怎如何 秦纳 会怎样
How about it’s just bad manners, Cinna! How about that?
最后说一次
Well, finally!
希望你们能搞清楚我们的境况有多严峻
I hope you noticed we have a serious situation.
射得好 宝贝
Nice shooting, sweetheart.
你射中那个苹果后他们怎样了
What did they do when you shot the apple?
他们看上去很吃惊
Well, they looked pretty startled.
你说了句什么来着 多谢
What did you say? “Thank you…”
多谢你们的观看
Thanks for your consideration.
你们的观看
“… for your consideration.”
真是天才 天才
Genius! Genius.
你觉得这个很有趣吗
I don’t think we’re gonna find this funny
要是游戏设计师让她出局…
if the Gamemakers decide to take it out…
谁 她吗
On who? On her?
还是他
On him?
他们早就优胜出局了
I think they already have.
松开你的紧身服 喝一杯吧
Loosen your corset, have a drink.
我愿不惜一切代价看到结果
I would have given anything to see it.
经过3天认真的评估
As you know, the Tributes were rated on a scale of 1 to 12
将按满分12分 给贡品打分
after three days of careful evaluation.
游♥戏♥管♥理♥员♥们得承认
The Gamekeepers would like to acknowledge
出现了个意外的…
that it was an exceptional…
1区 马维尔 9分
From District 1, Marvel, with a score of nine.
2区 卡图 10分
From District 2, Cato, with a score of 10.
克菈芙 10分
Clove, with a score of 10.
3区…4区…得分为…
From District 3… From District 4, with a score of…
7区
From District 7…
8区…
From District 8…
芸香 7分
And Rue with a score of seven.
接下来最后一区
Now our final district.
12区 比德·梅尔拉克
From District 12. Peeta Mellark.
得分为8
A score of eight.
-不错 -比德
– Excellent. – Peeta!
很好
Bravo.
-能接受 -很好
– We can work with that. – Good job.