Why is that?
标志
A token.
告诉别人我们是一个团队
Show them we are a team.
他们不能只是…
And they can’t just…
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 现在
All right. Now…
一切都变了
Everything will be different,
因为这是精英极限赛
because it’s a Quarter Quell.
都城不惜重金打造了
The Capitol has spared no expense.
全新的训练中心
A new training center.
全新的贡品生活区
New Tribute living quarters.
还有独一无二的竞技场
And of course, a very special arena.
但是今年你们将面对的是其他冠军
But this year you’ll be facing other Victors.
都城宠儿
Capitol favorites.
聪明 狡猾 技艺超群
Smart, cunning, skilled.
他们都互相认识
And they all know one another.
你们两个是外来人
You two are the outsiders.
我希望你们忘记
I want you guys to forget
自以为知道的所有饥饿游戏生存之道
everything you think you know about The Games.
去年只是儿戏
Last year was child’s play.
今年的选手都是经验丰富的杀手
This year, you’re dealing with all experienced killers.
好吧 这是什么意思
All right. What does that mean for us?
意味着你们需要结盟
That means you’re gonna have to have some allies.
-好 我觉得要是… -问题不在你
– Okay. I think that if… – You’re not the problem.

No.
一开始形势就不利于你们
Look, you’re starting at a disadvantage.
他们都是多年的老朋友
Most of these people have been friends for years.
那不是大家都来追杀我们
That just puts us higher on their kill list.
你可以固执己见 但我了解这些人
Do it your own way, but I know these people.
一旦单独行动
You go it alone,
他们首先就会把你们赶尽杀绝
their first move is gonna be to hunt you down.
把你们两个都杀掉
Both of you.
凯妮丝 别这样
Katniss, come on.
我们怎么才能彼此信任
How could any of us even trust each other?
不是信任不信任的问题 是活命的问题
It’s not about trust. It’s about staying alive.
凯什米尔和格罗斯 兄妹 1区
Cashmere and Gloss. Brother and sister. District 1.
他们赢过背靠背游戏 都城宠儿
They won back-to-back Games. Capitol favorites.
有很多赞助人 十分危险
Lots of sponsors. They will be lethal.
另外两位专业选手
And the other half of the Career Pack,
布鲁图和伊诺巴娅
Brutus and Enobaria.
她牙上戴的什么
What’s with her teeth?
她把牙磨成了獠牙
She had them filed into
方便撕裂别人的喉咙
fangs so she could rip people’s throats out.
不得不说 她很敬业
She’s committed. I’ll give her that.
韦瑞斯和比蒂
Wiress and Beetee.
打架能力一般 但头脑聪明
Not fighters, but brilliant.
行为诡异 名副其实的科技狂人
And weird. Real tech-savvy.
他曾一次电死6个贡品 一举赢得比赛
He won his Games by electrocuting six Tributes at once.
变体精灵 伪装大♥师♥
The Morphlings. Masters of camouflage.
赢得比赛的手段是躲起来
Basically, won their Games
直到其他人死光为止
by hiding until everyone else was dead.
胜出后一直在自我治疗 太专业了
Self-medicating ever since. Which I applaud.
毫无威胁
Not a threat.
菲尼克·奥戴尔是吧
Finnick Odair, right?
是的 他14岁就赢得了比赛
Yes. He won his Games at 14.
有史以来最年轻的冠军
Youngest ever.
-非常谦虚 -开玩笑的吧
– Extremely humble. – You’re kidding.
对 开个玩笑 他是只骄傲的公鸡
Yes, I’m kidding. He’s a peacock. A total preener.
但他是都城的宠儿 他们很欣赏他
But he’s The Capitol darling. They love him here.
帅气 聪明 战斗技能丰富
Charming, smart, and very skilled at combat.
特别擅长水战
Especially in water.
-有什么弱点吗 -有一个 马格斯
– What about weaknesses? – One. Mags.
她志愿代替安妮
She volunteered for Annie.
马格斯是他的导师 抚养他长大
Mags was his mentor and basically raised him.
只要他想设法保护她 就会暴露自己
If he’s trying to protect her in any way, it exposes him.
像他那样的人应该知道她挺不过这关
A guy like that has to know she’s not gonna make it.
我打赌要是真的遇到紧急情况
I bet when it really comes down to it,
他不会保护她
he won’t protect her.
凯妮丝 我只希望她走的时候
Well, Katniss, I just hope when she goes,
能走得快点
she goes quickly.
她人真的不错
She’s actually a wonderful lady.
我们怎么到这了
How’d we get here?
凯妮丝
Katniss.
菲尼克
Hello, Finnick.
来块方糖吗
Do you want a sugar cube?
这糖本来是要喂马的
I mean, it’s supposed to be for the horses, but…
可谁管得了它们 对吧
I mean, who cares about them, right?
他们吃糖的机会有的是 而你我…
They got years to eat sugar, whereas you and I…
我们要是看到什么甜食 最好抓住别放
Well, if we see something sweet, we better grab it.
不用了 谢谢 但我想哪天
No thanks. But I would love to
借用一下那套行头
borrow that outfit someday.
你穿那套衣服相当恐怖
You look pretty terrifying in that getup.
那套漂亮的小公主裙哪儿去了
What happened to the pretty little girl dresses?
我长大了 穿不下了
I outgrew them.
那倒是
You certainly did.
这极限赛还真无♥耻♥
Shame about this Quell thing.
你能在都城赚大钱
Now, you could’ve made out like a bandit in The Capitol.
珠宝 现金 要什么有什么
Jewels, money, anything you wanted.
我不喜欢珠宝
Well, I don’t like jewels
我的钱多得花不完 所以…
and I have more money than I need, so…
那你的钱怎么花
What did you do with all your wealth, anyway?
我这几年已经不玩钱这么俗的东西了
I haven’t dealt in anything as common as money in years.
那和你做朋友 得拿什么交换
Then how do people pay for the pleasure of your company?
秘密
With secrets.
你呢 燃烧的女孩
What about you, Girl on Fire?
有没有秘密给我听听
Any secrets worth my time?
我没有秘密
I’m an open book.
我的秘密大家似乎总是
Everybody always seems to
知道得比我还早
know my secrets before I know them myself.
很遗憾 我觉得你说得对
Unfortunately, I think that’s true.
很遗憾你不得不取消婚礼
I’m sorry you had to cancel your wedding.
我知道这对你是毁灭性的打击
I know how devastating that must be for you.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
-皮塔 -菲尼克
– Peeta. – Finnick.
他想怎样
What’d he want?
打听我的秘密
To know all my secrets.
那他得排队才行了
He’ll have to get in line.
贡品们 上马车
Tributes, mount up.
这次不用挥手 不用微笑
No waving and smiling, this time.
眼睛直视前方
I want you to look straight ahead
仿佛观众和整个活动都被你踩在脚下一样
as if the audience and this whole event are beneath you.
这应该简单
That should be easy.
准备好后按下这个
Press this when you’re ready.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他们来了
Here they come!
12区的贡品 我们的最爱
From District 12. Our favorites.
-是吗 -我的最爱
– Well… – Or my favorite.
火焰出现了 真是不可思议
There it is! Incredible!
着火了
Fire in the house!
凯妮丝 凯妮丝 凯妮丝
Katniss! Katniss! Katniss!
很好 表现得不错
Nice. Way to make friends out there, you two.
谁让我们有最好的老师
Well, we learned from the best.
给你们介绍两位我特别的朋友
I wanna introduce you to some special friends of mine.
11区的希德和查夫
This is Seeder. And Chaff. From District 11.
他很热情
He’s very friendly.
不要请他回家 他会喝光你的酒
Don’t invite him over. He’ll drink up your liquor.
一会见
I’ll see you guys soon.
我们边给你卸妆
Let’s get some of that makeup
边聊聊其他贡品
off you and talk about these other Tributes.
这些贡品都疯了
These Tributes are crazy.
也不全是 他人很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!