That’s better.
小喵妮
Hey, Catnip.
还以为你已经走了呢
Thought you’d be gone by now.
我哪里都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
就待在这 一直给你捣乱
I’m gonna stay right here. Cause all kinds of trouble.
我也是
Me, too.
去休息一下吧 我来照顾他
You wanna get some rest? I can look after him for a while.
我再去给他取点雪
I’m gonna go get him more snow.
眼睛好点没
How’s your eye?
不是眼睛的事在困扰着我
It’s not my eye that’s bothering me.
我们怎能这样活着
How can we live like this?
谁能容忍♥这样的生活
How can anybody live like this?
确实很糟糕 可是
It’s not living, but…
自从上次饥饿游戏起 情况就不一样了
Since the last Games, something is different.
我能察觉到
I can see it.
你看到了什么
What can you see?
希望
Hope.
不管我做什么
You understand that whatever I do
你和妈妈都会受到牵连
comes back to you and Mom.
我不想你们受到伤害
I don’t want you to get hurt.
你不用保护我 或者妈妈
You don’t have to protect me. Or Mom.
我们和你心连着心
We’re with you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
直播到这就切断了
The broadcast cut out here.
吵架的画面没放出去
Before any of the excitement happened.
-有多少人看到了 -难说
– How many people saw it? – Hard to say.
有5秒钟的延迟 但事情发生得很快
There was a five second delay, but it happened fast.
阻止不了凯妮丝·艾佛丁
If you cannot contain Katniss Everdeen,
我就只能杀了她
then I will have to terminate her.
我明白
I understand that.
而且不止她
And not just her.
她的所有同类也只好都消灭掉
Her entire species has to be eliminated.
她的同类指
Her species, sir?
其他冠军
The other Victors.
因为她 他们都成了威胁
Now, because of her, they all pose a threat.
因为她 他们都以为自己不可战胜
Because of her, they all think they’re invincible.
不管你要玩什么游戏
Whatever game you think you’re playing,
那些人都不会配合
those out there are not playing it with you.
我们还有法可赢
There’s a way we can still win.
总设计师都管这个叫”留一手”
It’s what we Gamemakers like to call “A wrinkle.”
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这是第75届饥饿游戏
this is the 75th year of The Hunger Games.
饥饿游戏章程规定
And it was written in the charter of The Games
每隔25届将有1届精英极限赛
that every 25 years, there would be a Quarter Quell
让新一代人不要忘记
to keep fresh for each new generation the memory of
死去的叛党有多么耻辱
those who died in the uprising against The Capitol.
每届精英极限赛
Each Quarter Quell is
都是极富有特色的比赛
distinguished by Games of a special significance.
现在
And now on this the
在这成功镇♥压♥叛乱的75周年纪年日
75th anniversary of our defeat of the rebellion,
我们将庆祝第3届精英极限赛开幕
we celebrate the 3rd Quarter Quell
在此提醒各位 即使最强大的力量
as a reminder that even the strongest
也无法推♥翻♥都城的统治
cannot overcome the power of The Capitol.
本届精英极限赛中的
On this, the 3rd Quarter Quell Games,
男女贡品将从
the male and female Tributes
每个区现有的
are to be reaped from the
冠军中抽签产生
existing pool of Victors in each district.
不要
No!
他说的是谁
Who does he mean?
冠军都将在收获节现身
Victors shall present themselves on Reaping Day
-无论年纪大小… -凯妮丝
– regardless of age… – Katniss…
健康状况
…state of health
或者境况如何
or situation.
不要
No.
皮塔
Peeta.
你来了
There she is.
算好账了吗
Finally did the math?
你来干嘛
And you’ve come to, what?
要我 去死吗
Ask me to… Die?
我来喝酒
I’m here to drink.
我总算有点用了
Finally, something I can help you with.
皮塔早在45分钟前就来这儿
What’s it say that Peeta was
求爷爷告奶奶地让我救你一命
here 45 minutes ago begging to save your life
你怎么才出现
and you only just now show up?
所以我们得救他
It means we have to save him.
你永远也配不上他
You could live 100 lifetimes and never deserve that boy.
得了吧 海米奇
Come on, Haymitch.
不使点手段根本就赢不了游戏
Nobody decent ever wins The Games.
根本就没人能赢
Nobody ever wins The Games. Period.
只有幸存者
There are survivors.
没有赢家
There’s no winners.
皮塔必须活下来
Peeta has to survive.
我们要不惜一切代价救他
We have to do whatever it takes to save him.
好吧 如果
All right, if…
如果他们叫到他 我会志愿代替他
If they call his name, I’ll volunteer in his place.
海米奇 谢谢你
Haymitch, thank you.
但如果他们叫到我 而皮塔志愿代替
But they call my name and Peeta volunteers,
我也没办法
there’s nothing I can do.
你可以告诉他生存技巧 像你帮我一样
You can help him in the arena. Like you did for me.
我觉得这次的游戏会有新花样
I think these Games are gonna be different.
我不在乎 尽你所能
I don’t care. Do whatever you can.
皮塔必须活下来 不是我
Peeta lives. Not me.
答应我
Promise me.
好吧
Okay.
早该听你的 我们远走高飞
We should’ve gone when you said.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
让我们热烈庆祝饥饿游戏
As we celebrate the 75th anniversary
第75周♥年♥庆♥和第3届
and 3rd Quarter Quell
精英极限赛开幕
of The Hunger Games.
按惯例 女士优先
As always, ladies first.
12区的女性贡品
The female Tribute from District 12,
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
好极了
Wonderful.
接下来轮到男士了
And now for the men.
12区的男贡品
The male Tribute from District 12.
海米奇·阿伯纳西
Haymitch Abernathy.
-我志愿当贡品 -我不许你这么做
– I volunteer as Tribute. – I can’t let you do that.
你阻止不了我
You can’t stop me.
-皮塔 -放开
– Peeta. – Let go.
非常好
Very well.
12区的贡品
The Tributes from District 12.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen
和皮塔·梅尔拉克
and Peeta Mellark.
那么 接下来…
Well, all that remains is…
不要 可是…
Oh, no. But, but, but…
凯妮丝
Katniss!
-我还得告别呢 -凯妮丝
– I get to say goodbye. – Katniss!
新规则 直接上火车
New plan. Straight to the train.
不要 我要告别
No, I have to say goodbye.
凯妮丝
Katniss!
不要
No.
再见
Good bye!
好了
All right.
开始之前 我有个想法
Before we begin, I’ve had a thought.
是吗
You don’t say?
凯妮丝有嘲笑鸟金胸针
Katniss has her gold Mockingjay pin.
我有金发
I have my hair.
你们两个小伙子也得有金子
I’m going to get you two boys something gold.
为什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!