Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark!
微笑 微笑
Smile, smile, smile, smile.
昂首挺胸 你要上镜了
Stand up straight. You’re on camera.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
很荣幸见到大家
We’re honored to be here with you today.
见到已故贡品的家人
And to be with the families of your fallen Tributes.
他放下了卡片
He put down the cards.
他们为荣誉和尊严而战
Though they fought and lived with honor…
关我什么事
Why do I bother?
直到最后
..and dignity until the end,
瑟莱仕和芸香
both Thresh and Rue
都还那么年轻
were so young.
但生命不能用时间来衡量
But our lives aren’t just measured in years.
而要看你对他人的影响
They’re measured in the lives of people we touch around us.
对于我
For myself,
对于凯妮丝
for Katniss,
我们都知道 如果没有芸香和瑟莱仕
we know that without Rue and without Thresh,
我们也不可能有今天
we wouldn’t be standing here today.
为了表达我们的感激之情
So in recognition of that,
虽然无法慰藉丧亲之痛
knowing that it in no way can make up for your loss,
我们还是想向贡品的家人
we’d like to donate one month
捐赠我们一个月的奖金
of our winnings to the families of the Tributes,
从今以后 年年如此
every year, for the rest of our lives.
糟糕
Shit.
他能这么做吗
Can he do that?
不能 但还是承诺了
He can’t. But he did.
为什么不念卡片呢
Why doesn’t he just stick to the cards?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想说 我并不了解瑟莱仕
I just wanted to say that I didn’t know Thresh.
只和他说过一次话
I only spoke to him once.
他本可以杀了我 但却放我一条生路
He could have killed me, but instead he showed me mercy.
他的恩情我永远报答不完
That’s a debt I’ll never be able to repay.
我很了解芸香
I did know Rue.
她不仅仅是我的盟友 更是我的朋友
She wasn’t just my ally, she was my friend.
我在屋边草地里的小花上
I see her in the flowers
能看到她的身影
that grow in the meadow by my house.
嘲笑鸟的歌♥声中似乎有她的声音
I hear her in a Mockingjay song.
我妹妹身上也有她的影子
I see her in my sister Prim.
她还太小
She was too young,
太柔弱
too gentle.
我没能救下她
And I couldn’t save her.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不 不
No! No!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
不 别抓他 别抓他
No! Leave him alone! Leave him alone!
不 放开我 别抓他
No! Let me go! Please leave him alone!

No!

No!

No!
你 不 不
You! No, no, no!
过来 别动
Come here! Stop it!
别动 别动
Stop it! Stop!
我做了什么啊
What did I do?
过来
Come on.
别喊
Shut up.
活了这么多年 我还从没见过…
In all my years, I’ve never seen…
这么简单的事都做不好
You two have a very simple task.
我没想到会出人命 他得知道
I never meant for anyone to get killed. He has to know that.
你说什么 谁得知道
What are you talking about? Who has to know what?
斯♥诺♥ 他来看过我
Snow. He came to see me.
他担心各区会反叛
He’s worried about rebellion in the districts.
他觉得他们不相信我们的爱情故事
He thinks that they don’t believe our love story.
所以他要让他们信服
So he wants you to make them believe it?
-平息反叛情绪 -凯妮丝
– To calm things down. – You know, Katniss,
你应该在我出去之前
you shoulda told me that before I went out there,
在我给他们钱之前就告诉我的
and tried to give these people the money.
对不起 我不知道该怎么办
I’m sorry. I didn’t know what to do.
他威胁说要杀了我家人
He threatened to kill my family.
我也有家人
Well, I have family, too.
知道吗 我也有要保护的人
Okay? People that I need to protect.
他们怎么办 谁保护他们
What about them? Who protects them?
凯妮丝 你怎么想的
Katniss, what were you thinking?
我满脑子都是芸香
I was thinking about Rue.
海米奇 拜托你
Haymitch, please…
求你了 帮我度过这次旅程吧
Please, just help me get through this trip.
求你了 帮帮我们
Please, just help us get through this.
这次旅程? 醒醒吧 孩子
This trip? Girl, wake up.
这次旅程不会因你回到家就结束
This trip doesn’t end when you get back home.
上了这趟车就没有回头路了
You never get off this train.
你们俩现在是导师
You two are mentors now.
就是说每年你们都要露面
That means that every year, they’re gonna drag you out,
讲你们俩的罗曼史
and broadcast the details of your romance.
你们的私生活都是他们的谈资
Every year, your private life becomes theirs.
从现在起 你们要分散公众的注意力
From now on, your job is to be a distraction.
不要让他们看到真正的问题
So people forget what the real problems are.
-我们要怎么做 -要微笑
– So what do we do? – You’re gonna smile.
要照着艾菲给你们的演讲稿念
You’re gonna read the cards that Effie gives you.
要永远幸福地生活在一起
And you’re gonna live happily ever after.
能做到吗
Think you can do that?
真的吗
Yeah?
过来
Come here.
你们会没事的 我保证
You’re gonna be okay. I promise.
凯妮丝和我想跟你们分享胜利的喜悦
Katniss and I want to share with you our victory.
感谢都城让我们相遇相知
And our gratitude to The Capitol for bringing us together.
严酷的比赛是我们爱的纽带
It was the bond of love, forged in the crucible of The Games
这份爱是我们最大的收获
that was our greatest prize.
是真爱
For it is love and true love
让我们战胜了一切困难
that allows us all to bear our hardships.
抚慰心灵 驱赶孤独
That mends the heart and banishes loneliness
让我们的人生有了意义
and gives meaning to our lives.
同时也对逝者的离去感到悲痛不已
We also want to share with you the sorrows of your losses.
这个区的贡品…
The Tributes of this…
这个区的贡品都是勇敢杰出的勇士
The Tributes of this district were brave and noble warriors.
不仅给家人带来荣耀
They brought honor to their families,
更令人♥民♥感到自豪
and pride to their people.
大家团结一致
We are all of us united,
不管是冠军或是战败者
both victors and vanquished,
都效忠于共同的目标
in serving a common purpose.
谢谢
Thank you.
总有一天我也要跟你一样 去做志愿者
One day, I’m gonna volunteer. Just like you did.
做噩梦而已 抱歉
It was just a dream. I’m sorry.
没事 我也会做噩梦
It’s okay. I get ’em, too.
晚安
Goodnight.
皮塔
Peeta.
能陪着我吗
Will you stay with me?
好的
Yeah.
永远
Always.
大家团结一致
We are all of us united,
不管是冠军还是战败者
both victors and vanquished,
都效忠于共同的目标
in serving a common purpose.
都城的权力与荣耀
The power and glory of The Capitol.
把卡片放下
Put down the cards!
说出你的真实想法
Tell us what you really think!
施惠国长存 施惠国万岁
Panem today. Panem tomorrow. Panem forever.
你的发型很好看 亲爱的
Your hair looks lovely, darling.
什么时候开始弄的
When did you start wearing it like that?
爷爷 现在学校里人人都扎这头发
Everyone at school wears it like this now, Grandpa.
斯♥诺♥正看着我们
Snow is watching us.
他想让你们安抚各区情绪吗
If he wants you to pacify the districts,
那他现在肯定不高兴
I promise you, he’s not happy.
比起相爱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!