No,no,no. You’re staying here to protect me.
还有树
And the tree.
我得跟着她
No, I need to go with her.
还有两个卡瑞尔活着 我需要两个保镖
There are two Careers out there. I need two guards.
菲尼克一个人也能保护好你
Finnick can protect you just fine on his own.
要不让菲尼克和乔安娜留下
Why can’t Finnick and Johanna
我和皮塔去放线盘
stay with you and Peeta and I’ll take the coil?
你们保证过要确保我活过午夜不是吗
You all agreed to keep me alive till midnight, correct?
这是他的计划 我们都同意了的
It’s his plan. We all agreed to it.
有问题
Is there a problem here?
好问题
Excellent question.
没问题
No. There’s no problem.
午夜见
I’ll see you at midnight.
好吧 出发
All right, let’s go!
快点
Come on.
我现在
I want to put as much
想离沙滩越远越好
distance between me and this beach as possible.
我可不想被烤焦
Frying is not how I want to go.
有动静
There’s something…
别起来
Stay down.
这边
Come on.
乔安娜 你在哪
Johanna, where are you?
乔安娜
Johanna?
皮塔
Peeta.
皮塔
Peeta.
比蒂 比蒂
Beetee. Beetee!
皮塔
Peeta!
皮塔
Peeta!
凯妮丝 你在哪
Katniss, where are you?
松手吧 艾佛丁小姐
Let it fly, Miss Everdeen.
松手
Let it fly.
凯妮丝
Katniss.
别忘了敌人是谁
Remember who the real enemy is.
凯妮丝 快离开巨树
Katniss, get away from that tree!
凯妮丝 离开巨树
Katniss, get away from that tree!
怎么可能
It’s not possible.
海文斯比
Heavensbee!
普鲁塔什·海文斯比
Plutarch Heavensbee!
长官 停电了
Sir, we’ve lost power.
要是知道了那男孩的事她会崩溃的
She’s gonna lose it when she finds out about the boy.
但她还是会合作吧
She’ll still cooperate, though?
皮塔不在了可真不一定
Without Peeta? There’s no guarantee.
到时候再告诉她
Just tell her when…
早上好 甜心
Morning, sweetheart.
你怎么和他们在一起
What are you doing with them?
你就打算用个注射器反抗都城
You and a syringe against The Capitol?
所以才不让你参与计划
See, this is why no one lets you make the plans.
-你到底在这干什么 -住手
– What the hell are you doing in here? – Stop.
住手 听好
Stop. Just listen.
在斯♥诺♥的监视下我们没法告诉你实情
We couldn’t tell you with Snow watching.
太危险
It was too risky.
你知道的越少越好
Better for you to know nothing.
皮塔在哪
Where’s Peeta?
凯妮丝
Now, Katniss…
从一开始就是为你而来
You have been our mission from the beginning.
我们一直在想法救你出来
The plan was always to get you out.
一半的贡品都参与了
Half the Tributes were in on it.
这是场革命 你就是我们的嘲笑鸟
This is the revolution. And you are the Mockingjay.
现在我们在去13区的路上
And we’re on our way to District 13 right now.
13区
13?
没错
13. Yes.
皮塔在哪
Where’s Peeta?
他的追踪器还在 乔安娜取出了你的
He still has his tracker in his arm. Johanna cut yours out.
他在哪
Where is he?
还在都城
In The Capitol.
他们抓了他和乔安娜
They got him and Johanna.
你混♥蛋♥ 你个
You son of a bitch! You son of a…
你保证要先救他的
You promised me that you would save him over me!
你保证了的 你这个骗子
You promised me! You’re a liar. You’re a liar.
醒了 小喵妮
Hey, Catnip.
你没事了
You’re okay.
只是睡了几天
You’ve just been asleep for a few days.
我们到家了吗
Are we home?
盖尔
Gale?
普瑞姆呢
Where’s Prim?
她还好
She’s alive.
你妈妈也没事 我及时救她们出来了
So is your mother. I got ’em out in time.
救出来是什么意思
Got them out?
游戏结束后 他们的飞行器就来了
After The Games, they sent in hovercrafts.
丢下了无数燃♥烧♥弹♥
And they started dropping firebombs.
她们不在12区了
They’re not in 12?
没有12区了
There is no District 12.
一切都不复存在了
It’s all gone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!