Maybe Chaff.
-就他们仨了 -他们知道我们人多
– Just those three. – They know they’re outnumbered.
应该不会再来袭击了
I doubt they’ll attack again.
在沙滩上我们就是安全的
We’re safe here on the beach.
我们怎么办 追杀他们吗
So what do we do? We hunt ’em down?
凯妮丝 救救我
Katniss, help me!
普瑞姆
Prim!
-普瑞姆 普瑞姆 -不行
– Prim! Prim! – No!
凯妮丝 凯妮丝 等等
Katniss! Katniss, wait!
普瑞姆 普瑞姆
Prim! Prim!
普瑞姆
Prim!
普瑞姆
Prim!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
救我 救救我
Help me! Help me!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
-你没事吧 -菲尼克
– You okay? – Finnick!
菲尼克
Finnick!
-别去 不是她 -安妮
– No! It’s not her. – Annie!
安妮
Annie!
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
菲尼克 那不是她
Finnick! It’s not her.
是学舌鸟 不是她
It’s just a jabberjay. It’s not her.
你觉得它们怎么会她的声音的
Well, how do you think they got that sound?
-得有模本学舌鸟才能学 -凯妮丝
– Jabberjays copy. – Katniss!
盖尔
Gale.
快跑
Come on, come on, come on!
皮塔
Peeta!
停下 没事的
Stop, stop, stop! It’s okay!
没事了 只是幻觉 不是真的
It’s okay! They’re just mutts! It’s not real!
过去了 没事了 它们走了
It’s over. It’s okay. They’re gone.
时刻结束了 没事了
The hour’s gone. The hour’s up. It’s all right.
普瑞姆 她在哪
Prim! Find Prim!
不要动 普瑞姆没事
No, no. Prim’s okay.
-你还好吗 -我没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine.
他们不会伤害普瑞姆的
Okay? They won’t touch Prim. All right?
你未婚夫是对的 民众喜欢你妹妹
Your fiance’s right. The whole country loves your sister.
他们要敢折磨她 哪怕碰她一根手指头
If they tortured her or did anything to her,
别说十二区不容他们
forget the districts,
都城人自己都会暴♥动♥
there would be riots in the damn Capitol.
听到了吗 斯♥诺♥
Hey, how does that sound, Snow?
让你尝尝后院起火的滋味
What if we set your backyard on fire?
你总不能把所有人都关到这吧
You know, you can’t put everybody in here.
怎么啦
What?
他们没法要挟我
They can’t hurt me.
我在乎的人都不在了
There’s no one left that I love.
我去给你弄点水
I’ll get you some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
安妮是谁
Who’s Annie?
安妮·克莱斯塔 马格斯志愿替代的人
Annie Cresta. The girl Mags volunteered for.
她是四 五年前的冠军
She won, like, four years… five years ago.
她就是那个有点
Is she the one that went a little…
爱情难以捉摸
Love is weird.
我有个想法
I have a plan.
菲尼克
Finnick!
我有个想法
I have a plan.
对卡瑞尔来说 难道丛林更安全吗
Where do the Careers feel safest? The jungle?
丛林就是噩梦
The jungle’s a nightmare.
应该是沙滩
Probably here on the beach.
但他们却没来
Then why are they not here?
因为我们在这 我们守住了这里
Because we are. We claimed it.
要是我们离开 他们就会来
And if we left, they would come.
或者至少躲在边界
Or stay hidden in the tree line.
四个小时后
Which in just over four hours
十点的巨浪就会打到那
will be soaked with water from the 10:00 wave.
而到了午夜
And what happens at midnight?
-闪电会击中那棵巨树 -我的计划是
– Lightning strikes that tree. – Here’s what I propose.
我们在黄昏时离开沙滩 去闪电的落点
We leave the beach at dusk. We head to the lightning tree.
让他们回沙滩
That should draw them back to the beach.
快午夜时
Prior to midnight
我们把线从树上引到水里
we then run this wire from the tree to the water.
所有在水里或者湿沙上的人都会被烤焦
Anyone in the water or on the damp sand will be electrocuted.
万一电线烧断了呢
How do we know the wire’s not gonna burn up?
不会 因为是我发明的
Because I invented it.
我保证不会烧断
I assure you, it won’t burn up.
这确实比追踪他们容易
Well, it’s better than hunting them down.
有何不可呢
Yeah, why not?
就算失败也没什么损失
If it fails, no harm done anyway, right?
好吧 就这么干
All right, I say we try it.
我们要怎么帮忙
So what can we do to help?
接下来的六个小时里保护好我
Keep me alive for the next six hours.
就帮了很大的忙了
That would be extremely helpful.
我们得离开他们
I think we need to go.
计划会成功的
This plan’s gonna work.
我也这么想
I think so, too.
你我都很清楚卡瑞尔死后的局面
And once the Careers are dead, we both know what happens next.
我不想先反♥目♥
I don’t want to be the one that shoots first.
要是他们也不想呢
What if they don’t either?
要是我们都不动手呢
What if all of us refuse to shoot first?
我们还是会死
We might still end up dead.
也许不会 上次就成功了
Maybe not. I mean, it worked for us last time.
他们不会犯同样的错误
They’re not gonna make that same mistake again.
你我都清楚只有一个人能活着离开
You know and I know there’s only one person walking out of here.
我们俩只能活一个
And it’s gonna be one of us.
卡瑞尔还活着
The Careers are still out there.
我们至少应该和他们一起待到午夜
We should stick with these guys till midnight.
只要听到炮响 我们就离开
And if we hear a cannon, we go.
凯妮丝 我不知道你和
Katniss, I don’t know what kinda deals
海米奇怎么约定的
you made with Haymitch.
但他也让我保证了
but he made me promises, too.
就算是你死我活
If you die and I live,
我也一无所有
I’d have nothing.
我没有其他在乎的人了
Nobody else that I care about.
皮塔
Peeta.
但你不同
It’s different for you.
你的家人需要你
Your family needs you.
你必须活下去
You have to live,
为了他们活着
for them.
那你呢
What about you?
没人需要我
Nobody needs me.
我需要你
I do.
真的
I need you.
好了 鸳鸯们
All right, lovebirds!
她已经做好了战斗的准备
She is preparing to fight.
这才是好姑娘
That’s our girl.
正应了你的预测
This is what you predicted.
仔细设计每一步
Moves and countermoves.
没错
Indeed.
完事了来一杯吧
We’ll toast when it’s done?
尽情享受吧
In the meantime, make yourself comfortable.
最小炭化度
Minimal charring.
十分难得的导体
It’s an impressive conductor.
计划开始
Let’s get started.
一般来说
Typically a lightning
一次闪电可携带50亿焦耳能量
strike contains five billion joules of energy.
所以闪电落下时不能留在附近
We don’t want to be anywhere in the vicinity when this hits.
两个姑娘先离开
You two girls, go together now.
带着这个 解开时要小心
Take this. Unspool it carefully.
要确保整个线盘都在水里 懂吗
Make sure the entire coil is in the water. You understand?
然后在巨树两点方向和我们会合
Then head to the tree at the 2:00 sector. We’ll meet you there.
我一起去 保护她们
I’m gonna go with them as a guard.
不用 你得在这保护我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!