I want them dead.
耐心点儿
Be patient.
别看现在手挽手
They’re holding hands now,
等游戏一开始 马上就拼个你死我活
but the minute the gun goes off, it’ll be a bloodbath.
根本没工夫策划反抗的事
And the whole idea of revolution will be discredited.
那她那招呢
And the idea of her?
嘲笑鸟那招
The idea of the Mockingjay?
她背叛的盟友越多 射杀的同伴越多
The more allies she betrays, the more friends she kills,
她的本质暴露得也越多
the more she reveals her true self.
只要能让她的照片升起
As long as it ends with her
再来一声炮响纪念她就行
picture in the sky and the sound of cannon.
-会的 -最好如此
– And it shall. – It better.
我们先看着她弄脏双手吧
Let’s watch her get her hands dirty first.
我得走了
Excuse me.
开始吧
Let’s start.
这外衣很轻 不保暖
This suit is light. No thermal.
所以我猜场景是热带或沙漠地区
So I’d guess tropics or desert.
倒计时六十秒
Sixty seconds to launch.
那件婚纱真美
That dress was beautiful.
它是你最完美的作品吧
I think it was the best one you’ve ever made.
我就知道你喜欢
I thought you’d like it.
我只想说 因为我没有…
I just wanted to tell you, because I don’t…
打住
Stop.
记住 我仍然赌你赢 燃烧的女孩
Remember, I’m still betting on you, Girl on Fire.
倒计时十秒
Ten seconds to launch.

No!
秦纳 不
Cinna! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 秦纳
No! Cinna!
不 不
No! No!

No!

No!
不 不…
No, no…
第七十五届饥饿游戏开始
Let the 75th Hunger Games begin.
祝你们好运
May the odds be ever in your favor.
皮塔
Peeta?
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六
seven, six,
五 四
five, four,
三 二
three, two,

One
幸好我们是同盟
Good thing we’re allies, right?
镯子哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
你猜呢
Where do you think?
趴下
Duck.
不要信任一区二区的
Don’t trust 1 and 2.
我负责这边 你拖住他们
I’ll take this side. You hold them off.
我去找皮塔
I’ll go find Peeta.
凯妮丝 马格斯找到他了 他在那边
Katniss, Mags found him. He’s over here.
凯妮丝 凯妮丝 快跑 快跑
Katniss, Katniss, go, go, go, go.
好了 停一下 停一下
Okay, hold up. Hold up.
到这边来
Here you go.
都没事吧
Okay. You all right now?
没事吧
Okay?
天啊 真热
God, it’s hot.
我们必须找到淡水
We gotta find fresh water.
看来不能手挽手了
Well, I guess we’re not holding hands any more.
你觉得好笑吗
You think that’s funny?
每次炮声响起时 我都觉得无比悦耳
Every time that cannon goes off, it’s music to my ears.
我才不关心他们呢
I don’t care about any of them.
听你这么说真好
Good to hear.
你想独自面对卡瑞尔一伙那帮人吗
Want to face the Career Pack alone?
海米奇会怎么说
What would Haymitch say?
海米奇又不在
Haymitch isn’t here.
我们往前走吧
Let’s keep moving.
皮塔 不
Peeta, no!
皮塔
Peeta?
皮塔
Peeta?
他没有呼吸了 他没有呼吸了
He’s not breathing. He’s not breathing.
他没有呼吸了 皮塔
He’s not breathing! Peeta!
皮塔
Peeta?
皮塔
Peeta?
醒醒 醒醒
Come on! Come on!
求你了 醒过来
Please, wake up.

No.
求你了 醒过来
Please, wake up.
-醒醒 -醒醒
– Come on. – Come on!
镜头拉近
Bring me in closer.
大炮就位
Cannon ready?
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 皮塔
Come on. Come on. Come on, Peeta!
求你了 皮塔 皮塔
Please, Peeta. Peeta.
醒醒
Come on.
皮塔 皮塔
Peeta? Peeta.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
小心 那边有力场
Be careful. There’s a force field up there.
天啊 你刚才死了
Oh, my God. You were dead.
你刚才死了 心脏都不跳了
You were dead. Your heart stopped.
没事了
It’s okay.
现在又跳了
It’s working now.
-你…你想站起来吗 -好的
– You… Do you wanna stand up? – Yeah.
没事的
It’s okay.
我希望我也能这样爱一个人
Someday I want to love someone that much.
你会的 宝贝 你会的
And so you shall, my darling. So you shall.
稍等
Hang on.
那个力场…
The force field…
是个穹顶 我们在竞技场边缘
It’s a dome. We’re at the edge of the arena.
没有任何淡水的迹象
We couldn’t find any signs of fresh water.
天快黑了
It’s gonna get dark soon.
背后没人就不会有危险
We’ll be safe with our backs protected.
我们应该驻扎下来 轮流守夜
We should set up camp. Take turns sleeping.
我来值第一班
I can take first watch.
不行
Not a chance.
亲爱的 还记得我刚刚为皮塔做的事吗
Honey, that thing I did back there for Peeta?
那叫”救他的命”
That was called “Saving his life.”
要是我想杀你们的话 我早下手了
If I wanted to kill either of you, I would’ve done it by now.
为什么不去休息一下 我来值第一班
Why don’t you get some rest? I’ll take the first watch.
就一会儿
Just for a little bit.
皮塔怎么样了
How’s Peeta?
我想他没事了
He’s okay, I think.
和我们一样有点脱水
Just dehydrated like the rest of us.
八个
Eight.
喝个痛快
Drink up?
什么东西
What is it?
是海米奇给我们的
It’s from Haymitch.
我想是个木龙头
I think it’s a spile.
什么
A What?
我的天啊 我的天啊
You’re kidding me. You’re kidding me.
来喝点儿吧
Get some water.
我去拿片叶子
I’m gonna get a leaf.
我给马格斯拿些过去
I’ll get some for Mags.
来吧
There we go.
再喝点儿吗
Want some more?
十二下
I counted 12.
代表午夜吗
Midnight?
或者代表十二个区
Or the number of districts.
那个
Well…
你要是不睡 我就去睡了
If you’re not gonna sleep, I will.
好的
Okay.
快跑 快跑 这雾有毒
Run! Run! The fog is poison!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on
好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!