根据叛国罪条款
作为对叛乱的忏悔
每个区每年都要公开抽签
选出一对12到18岁的男女作为贡品
贡品将被送至都城监管
然后他们将在竞技场战斗到死
只有一个胜者能够存活下来
自此直至永远 这场盛会被称为
饥饿游戏
我认为这是我们的传统
I think it’s our tradition.
它来自于我们历史中一段极其苦痛的经历
It comes out of a particularly painful part of our history.
是的
Yes, yes.
但它现在已经成为了我们治愈痛苦的方式
But it’s been the way we’ve been able to heal.
起初它只是为了让大家铭记那场叛乱
At first, it was a reminder of the rebellion.
-它是每个区必须付出的代价 -是的
– It was a price the districts had to pay. – Yes.
但我认为现在已经不止这些了
But I think it has grown from that.
我觉得是它把我们联♥系♥在了一起
I think it’s something that knits us all together.
这是您第三次担任游戏总设计师了
This is your third year as Gamemaker.
您的个人风格是如何确定的
What defines your personal signature?
不要 不要
No! No!
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
只是做梦而已 你做梦了
You were just dreaming. You were dreaming.
他们选了我
It was me.
我知道 我知道 不会的
I know. I know. But it’s not.
你才第一年 小樱
It’s your first year, Prim.
你的签条只有一张而已
Your name’s only been in there once.
他们不会抽中你的
They’re not gonna pick you.
快睡吧
Try to go to sleep.
我睡不着
I can’t.
试着睡 尽量吧
Just try. Just try.
草原深处
Deep in the meadow
柳荫之下
Under the willow
青草为床
A bed of grass
绿枕绵绵
A soft green pillow
你还记得这首歌♥ 好吧
You remember that song? Okay.
你继续唱 我该走了
You finish it. I’ve got to go.
你要去哪儿
Where?
我得出去一下
I’ve just got to go.
我会回来的 我爱你
But I’ll be back. I love you.
小心我煮了你
I’ll still cook you.
区界 严禁跨越
高压电
你杀了它准备做什么
What are you gonna do with that when you kill it?
该死的盖尔 一点都不好玩
Damn you, Gale! It’s not funny!
你想对那只一百磅的小鹿做什么 猫草
What are you gonna do with a 100-pound deer, Katnip?
今天是抽签日 到处都是维安部队
It’s Reaping Day. The place is crawling with Peacekeepers.
我打算把它卖♥♥给维安部队
I was gonna sell it to some Peacekeepers.
你当然会的
Of course you were.
好像你不卖♥♥似的
Like you don’t sell to Peacekeepers.
不 今天不卖♥♥
No. Not today.
那是我今年见到的第一只鹿
It was the first deer I’ve seen in a year.
现在没有了
Now I have nothing.
好吧
Okay.
你说会不会发生 哪怕只有一年
What if they did? Just one year.
他们不看这个游戏了
What if everyone just stopped watching?
-不会的 盖尔 -如果会呢 我们怎么办
– They won’t, Gale. – What if they did? What if we did?
不可能的
Won’t happen.
你支持喜欢的选手 他们被杀你就会哭
You root for your favorites. You cry when they get killed.
-真恶心 -盖尔
– It’s sick. – Gale.
如果没有人看 他们就不会做这个游戏了
If no one watches, then they don’t have a game.
就这么简单
It’s as simple as that.
-什么 -没什么
– What? – Nothing.
-尽管笑吧 -我不是笑你
– Fine. Laugh at me. – I’m not laughing at you.
我们可以这样
We could do it, you know?
逃跑 隐居在森林里 我们该这么做
Take off, live in the woods. It’s what we do anyway.
他们会抓住我们
They’d catch us.
也许不会
Well, maybe not.
他们会割掉我们的舌头 或者更糟
Cut out our tongues, or worse.
我们跑不出5英里
We wouldn’t make it five miles.
我已经走5英里了 从那条路
No, I’d get five miles. I’d go that way.
我还有小樱 你也有兄弟
I have Prim, and you have your brothers.
他们可以跟我们一起跑
They can come, too.
让小樱住在森林里吗
Prim in the woods?
可能不行
Or maybe not.
我永远不会要孩子
I’m never having kids.
我也许会 如果我不住在这
Not might, if I didn’t live here.
-但是你就住在这 -我是说如果
– But you do live here. – I know, but if I didn’t.
差点忘了
I forgot.
给你
Here.
我的天啊 这是真的吗
Oh, my God! Is this real?
当然是了 我用一只松鼠换来的
Yeah. Better be. Cost me a squirrel.
饥饿游戏快乐
Happy Hunger Games.
愿机会对你永远有利
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
你有多少张签条了
How many times is your name in today?
Forty-two.
我想机会对我不会太有利
Guess the odds aren’t exactly in my favor.
谢谢你 姑娘
Thank you, girl.
这是什么
What’s this?
学舌鸟
That’s a Mockingjay.
多少钱
How much?
-拿去吧 送你了 -谢谢
– You keep it. It’s yours. – Thank you.
妈妈
Mom.
看看你
Look at you!
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
把后面扎进去就更好了
But you better tuck in that tail, little duck.
我也为你准备了
I laid something out for you, too.
好的
Okay.
你也很漂亮
Now you look beautiful, too.
真希望我能像你一样
Wish I looked like you.
我更羡慕你 小宝贝儿
No. l wish I looked like you, little duck.
知道我给你带了什么回来吗
Hey. You want to see what I got you today?
这是学舌鸟胸针 它可以保护你
It’s a Mockingjay pin. To protect you.
带着它 什么都伤害不到你了
And as long as you have it, nothing bad will happen to you.
知道吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
小樱 没事的 没事的
Prim, it’s okay. It’s okay.
该去登记了
Okay. It’s time to sign in now. Okay?
他们会刺一下你的手指
They’re gonna prick your finger
取一点点血
just to take a little bit of blood.
-你不是说… -我知道
– You didn’t say… – I know.
不会很痛的 一点点而已
It doesn’t hurt much. Just a little.
去跟小朋友们一起
Okay? Go sit down there with the little kids.
我等下来找你好吗
I’ll find you after. Okay?
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
好了 下一个
Go ahead. Next.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
没事的
It’s okay.
欢迎 欢迎大家
Welcome! Welcome, welcome.
饥饿游戏快乐
Happy Hunger Games.
愿机会对你永远有利
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
开始之前 我们先看一段特别的短片
Now, before we begin, we have a very special film.
大老远从都城带来的
Brought to you all the way from The Capitol.
战争
War.
可怕的战争 寡妇 孤儿 失去母亲的孩子
Terrible war. Widows, orphans, a motherless child.
这就叛乱是给我们的国家带来的灾难
This was the uprising that rocked our land.
13个区背叛了抚育他们
Thirteen districts rebelled against the country that fed them,
爱他们 保护他们的祖国
loved them, protected them.
手足相残 直至毁灭
Brother turned on brother until nothing remained.
艰苦的战争和惨痛的胜利换来了和平
And then came the peace, hard fought, sorely won.
一个民族从废墟中崛起 新纪♥元♥到来了
A people rose up from the ashes, and a new era was born.
自♥由♥是要付出代价的 叛徒都受到了惩罚
But freedom has a cost. And the traitors were defeated.
我们发誓 不让叛乱在这个国度重演
We swore as a nation we would never know this treason again.
所以立法规定每一年
And so it was decreed that each year
施惠国的所有区都要进献
the various districts of Panem

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!