Come on out of there, you murdering bitch!
她有跟你说吗?
– Did she tell you? Did she? – What?
说她的孩子被火烧时 她在给人口♥交♥
Did she tell you she was giving some guy a blowjob while her kids were catching on fire, did she? Did she tell you that?
滚 不滚我打爆你的头!
Get away from here or I’ll brain you!
-放下它 不然我拿它拍扁你的头
– Get away! – Put that fucking thing down before I ram it through your fucking skull!
-你操的是我老婆
That’s my wife you’re fucking in there!
我要跟她说话
I want to talk to her.
喂 宝贝
Hi, baby.
喂 心肝
Hi, sweetheart.
回家吧 走吧
Go home. Come on.
没事的 我可以
It’s all right. I can…
走吧 回家吧 你听到吗?
Come on, go home. You hear that?
我报了警 我没办法
– I had to call the cops. – Ah, what’d you do that for?
你♥妈♥的♥总要报♥警♥ 我不过想跟你谈谈
You’re always fucking doing that. I just want to talk to you
你♥妈♥的♥杀人臭婊♥子♥
you murdering fucking cunt.
我们还有时间
Come on, darling, there’s enough time
你操这老头干嘛?
What are you fucking this old guy for anyhow?
你别走近她
Get away from her.
我们去兜兜凤
Come on. We’ll go for a ride.
我一定送你回来
I’ll bring you right back, I promise
干♥他♥们妈的 来吧
Fuck ’em.
– 来吧 – 不
– Come on – No
他们认识我 他们不会胡来
They know me. They’re not going to do anything.
我发誓 马上送你回来
I’ll bring you right back, I swear to God
我不想跟你谈
I don’t want to talk to you.
妈的别碰我!
Come on Get your fucking hands off of me!
去你的
Fuck!
这是我在越南所作的报应
This is payback for what I did in Nam.
他妈的我为了救国 却落的如此下场
This is what I fucking get for saving my fucking country!
我吃尽苦头
All the shit I went through.
回来这杀人臭婊♥子♥
I come home to some murdering bitch
当我是垃圾
treats me like garbage!
求求你们 不要再这样!
Please no more of this!
不要再这样!
No more!
你想知道我怎会一无所有
You wanted to know why I didn’t have any possessions.
我猜你想到了
I guess you found out.
我的孩子 就只剩下这些
This is what’s left of my kids.
这一点
This.
他明知那是意外
It was an accident,
他知道真♥相♥的
and he knows. He knows the truth.
屋里有个暖炉
There was a… There was a heater
它…
and it…
它翻倒了 房♥子
it tipped over, and the place…
房♥子着火了
the place caught fire.
我不知道该拿他们怎办? 留着他们吗?还是埋葬了他们?
I don’t know, do I keep them? Do I bury them?
我不知道 怎么?
I don’t know. What?
有什么高见?
Got any bright ideas? Huh?
还是对你来说太不值一提了?
Is this all too trailer trash for you?
是吗?
Is that it?
滚蛋 听到没有?
Get the fuck out of here. You hear me?
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
请你走吧
Please go.
请你走吧
Please go.
“大家都知道你在剥削一个 是你一半年纪的受虐女子”
Everyone knows you’re exploiting an abused woman half your age.
这太过份了
Well, if this doesn’t take the cake.
除此 我还知道是谁写的
What’s more, I know damn well who wrote this.
谁?
Who?
德尔菲娜鲁
Delphine Roux.
语文与文学系教授 我聘请她 妈的 金都是我聘请的
Professor of Languages and Literature. I hired her, for Christ’s sakes. I hired all of them.
她干嘛寄给你?
Why would she send you something like this?
我怎知道 你是我律师 给她发信 警告她
I’ve no idea. How the hell should I know? You’re my lawyer. Send her a letter. Warn her off.
她只会否认
She’ll just deny that she ever
是她的笔迹 可以找个专家来鉴定
That’s her writing. Any handwriting expert will confirm that.
算了 你打算怎样处理法利斯?
Coleman, Listen, forget about the letter. What are you going to do about Lester Farley?
向法庭申请禁制令 我不知道
I’ll get an injunction. A restraining order. I don’t know.
你知道这事情有多麻烦?
Have you any idea what you’re getting into here, Coleman?
你想打两场仗
You want me to fight a legal war for you on two fronts.
一场对付无名氏 另一场对付疯子
One of them with a phantom correspondent, and the other with a lunatic.
我可以帮你找笔迹专家 帮你买♥♥避弹衣
I can get you a handwriting expert. I can get you a bulletproof vest.
但若你继续跟这女人纠缠下去 那我就没办法了
But what I can’t provide is what you’re never going to know as long as you’re involved with this woman
你会被丑闻缠身 对了 她有爱♥滋♥病吗?
A scandal-free life. Is she HIV-negative, by the way?
她有检验过吗?
Did you have her tested, Coleman?
你有用安全套吗? 她有安全措施吗?
Did you use a condom, Coleman? And if you don’t use protection, does she?
你怎知道她不是利用你来 补偿失去的一切?
How do you know she doesn’t want to use you to make up for all that she’s lost?
万一出了抚养权的问题怎办?
Do I represent you in a paternity suit, Coleman?
阿基里斯 放弃她吧
Give up the girl, Achilles.
多年前我修过你的 欧洲文学入门门
I took your Intro to European Lit umpteen years ago as an undergrad.
放弃她 你从此天下太平
Give her up, and your troubles go away.
她比不上你 她来自另一个世界
Faunia Farley is not in your league and she’s not from your world.
昨晚你看清楚她的世界了
Last night, you got a good look at her world.
实情是
The fact is…
她不值得
she ain’t worth it.
阿基里斯服伟哥 你认为理智吗?
Achilles on Viagra. How much sense does that make anyway?
尼信
Ah, Nelson.
你说完了没有?
I’m sorry, have you quite finished?
是的
Yes.
尼信 你口若悬河
Nelson, you’re a genuine vocal master.
篾视人世间 一切的问题事不关己
And so rich with contempt for every last human problem you’ve never had to face.
听我说 我只是
Listen, I was only
你听我说
No, you listen.
从此我再不想听到 你那把自以为是的声音
I never again want to hear that self-admiring voice of yours,
和看见你那张自鸣得意 苍白的嘴脸
or see your smug, lily-white face.
科尔曼 左钩拳!
Coleman, use the left!
“1944年新泽西州东橙市”
好!好!好!
Good! Good-Good-Good! Yeah.
打倒他!打倒他!
– Get out of the corner – Finish it off, finish it off
够了!够了!
That’s enough. That’s enough.
下周西点军校
Next week, West Point.
他比我重五磅
Oh, come on, Doc. That guy’s got five pounds on me.
但他慢 你两下便打赢他
But he’s slow. You can take him easy.
匹兹堡大学教练会来看 他是我老友
Besides, the coach of Pitt is gonna be there. He’s a buddy of mine.
我想他看你的比赛
I want him to see you fight.
干嘛?
– So? – So?
他看了你的身手 再听我说你的成绩
Once he sees your stuff, and once I tell him about your grades,
肯定会给你奖学金
I’m pretty sure he’ll offer you a scholarship.
但我爸要我上哈佛大学
I can’t go to Pitt! My father wants me to go to Howard.
你♥爸♥开眼镜店 是吗?
– He’s an optician, your dad? – Used to be.
以前是 大萧条时倒闭了
He lost his business in the Depression.
科尔曼 先专心打拳给他看
Well, look, Coleman. Just box for the guy, that’s all.
– 其他的再说吧 – 好
– Then we’ll see what happens. – Okay
只有一件事
One thing.
见到匹兹堡那家伙时 别告诉他你是有色人种
When you meet the guy from Pitt, don’t tell him you’re colored, okay?
– 别告诉他? – 总之别提
– Don’t tell him? – Don’t bring it up.
别管了 你是科尔曼·希尔克就够了
You’re neither one thing nor the other. You’re Silky Silk, that’s all.
– 他不会知道? – 他怎会知道?
– He won’t know? – How’s he going to know?
一个东橙高中的高材生 跟着哲沙医生
Here’s the top kid from East Orange High and he’s with Doc Chizner.
肯定以为你是犹太人
He’s going to think you’re Jewish.
– 你迟到了 – 我知道
– You’re late! – I know.
– 沃尔特休假回来了 – 给我藏好
– Walter’s home on leave. – Hide this for me, will you?
抱歉我迟了
Sorry I’m late.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom
– 沃尔特 – 库里
– Walt. – Cole.
– 你好吗? – 很好
– How are you? – Fine.
听说你当上了毕业生代表
So what’s this I hear about you being class valedictorian?
是啊没错
It’s all true
嘿 只有4.0的平均成绩 管他呢
Hey, with the only 4.0 grade average, who else were they going to choose?
对 我们都为科尔曼感到骄傲
Yes, we’re very proud of Coleman.
– 你今天的表现怎样? – 我的表现?
– May I inquire how you did, Cole? – How I did?
今天在擂台上
Today in the boxing ring.
我问你赢了还是输了
I’m asking whether you won or lost your bout.
你告诉他的? 请回答我的问题
– Did you tell him? – Kindly answer my question.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!