– Thanks for the ride. – Okay. Take care.
哦 上帝
Oh, God
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
我不是针对你 但…你的走了
It’s nothing personal, but, uh, you got to go.
只是
I just…
我不想早上醒来看见你 所以
I don’t want to wake up in the morning and have you here, so
正如我所说 真的不是针对你
– Like I said, it’s nothing personal. – Okay.
我会再见到你吗?
Will I see you again?
你避不了我
You can’t much miss me.
什么意思?
What’s that?
问题是…我要不要再见你?
The question is will I see you again?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
想你会坏了好事 我才不会
– I’m thinking you’re going to ruin it. – No, I’m not.
你一定会 算了吧
Yes, you are. Just leave it alone.
别试图理解我
Don’t try and get inside my head
我们干嘛要谈话?
Why do we have to talk?
好吧 好吧 随便你
All right. All right, have it your way.
– 我在想我是只大乌鸦 – 大乌鸦?干嘛是大乌鸦?
– I was thinking I’m a crow. – A crow, why a crow?
– 嗯 – 轮到你了
– Mm-mm. – Your turn.
– 我在想做♥爱♥是什么感觉 – 是干
– I was wondering what it’s like making love – Fucking.
跟老头干是什么感觉?
All right. What’s it like fucking an old man?
很完美 没有惊奇
It’s perfect. No surprises.
失业是什么感觉?
What’s it like being out of a job?
孤独 大概跟你一样吧
It’s lonely. Like you, I guess.
轮到我了
My turn, huh?
除了那部破车外 你似乎一无所有
Aside from that wreck of a car, you don’t seem to have any possessions.
没有书 没有照片
No books, no pictures
“行动乃思想之敌人”
Action is the enemy of thought.
好吧
All right.
你想听我的一生吧?
My life story. Is that what you want?
好
Fine.
我成长时什么都不缺
I grew up with a lot of possessions.
我爸爸有钱 很有钱 有很多佣人
My father was rich. Real rich. Lots of servants.
应有尽有
The whole nine yards.
你不相信吗?
Don’t you believe me?
我相信
Mm-hm, yeah, I believe you.
后来我父母离婚 妈妈改嫁
Then my parents got divorced and my mother remarried.
问题是 这家伙老对我毛手毛脚
The thing is, this one couldn’t keep his hands off me.
说故事哄我睡觉是他的强项 “宝贝 给你讲故事”
Bedtime stories were his specialty. Hey, sweetheart, let me read you a story.
二话不说
Next thing you know,
手指便插♥进♥来
fingers in me.
不用告诉我这些
You don’t have to tell me this.
喂 是你问的
Hey, you asked.
我告诉妈 她不信我 没人信我
Told my mother. She didn’t believe me. Nobody believed me.
十四岁时 他想干我 于是 我离家出走 去了佛罗里达
When I was fourteen, he tried to fuck me. That’s when I split. I went to Florida.
东奔西跑干活谋生
Did a little of this and that.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道像我这样的女子 总有办法
You know, girl like me always get by.
身无长物 轻身上路
No possessions. Travel light.
真好
Real nice.
你听到吗?
Did you hear something?
什么?我没听到什么
Hear what? I don’t hear anything.
那是什么?
What is it?
是利斯
It’s Les.
谁是利斯?
Who’s Les?
他是我前夫
He’s my ex-husband.
他…
He…
他老跟着我 我感觉到他就在附近
He follows me around. I can feel him. He’s out there somewhere.
我可以应付他
I can handle him.
我以前是个不错的拳师
I used to be a pretty good boxer.
听我说 我不是开玩笑
Listen to me. I’m not kidding.
他打过两次越战 打疯了
He’s out of his fucking mind. He was in Nam. He did two tours of duty.
他以前老打我
He used to beat me up.
有次打到我昏迷了两天
One time it was so bad he put me in a coma for two days.
外面没人
Hey. There’s nobody there.
我能感觉到他 我觉的他
I can feel him. I think he…
外面没人
There’s nobody there.
法利先生 你在越南有杀过人吗?
Did you ever kill anyone in Vietnam, Mr. Farley?
我有杀过人吗?
Did I kill anyone?
去越南不是要杀人吗? 杀那些胆小鬼?
Isn’t that what I was supposed to do when I was sent to fucking Vietnam? Fucking kill gooks?
他们说:杀无赦
They said, “Everything goes,”
那便杀无赦了
so everything went.
我们先搞清楚
Look, let’s get something straight right from the start.
我从没伤害过她
I never hurt her. Okay?
从来没有
Never.
也从没伤害过孩子
And I never hurt the kids.
全都是谎话
That was all lies.
她谁都不关心 只关心自己
She never cared about anybody but herself.
我不该让她带孩子
I should have never let her go off with the kids.
她
She…
真不介意我抽烟?
You sure it’s all right if I smoke?
她等我进了戒毒所
She waited until I was in rehab.
她要我去戒毒所 是为了带走孩子
That’s why she wanted me in re-hab to start with, so she could take the kids
她针对我吸毒 目的是抢走孩子
She used the whole thing against me to get the kids away.
她没权抢走我的孩子
She had no right to steal my kids.
现在她干这个老犹太鬼
Now she’s fucking this old Jew.
我早该杀了她
I should have killed her back then.
好地方
This is nice.
抱歉 女士 本餐厅禁止抽烟
I’m sorry, madam. Smoking is prohibited in the restaurant. Thank you.
对不起 很多餐厅都禁止吸烟
I’m sorry about that. Most restaurants seem to ban smoking.
还好吗?
You okay?
这样你行吗?
Is this okay for you?
行
Sure.
那好 他们说这里的菜很好吃
It’s good food. They say.
我不知道这是否好主意
I don’t know if this is such a good idea, you know.
这餐厅很好 他们的鱼很出名
It’s fine. It’s a fine restaurant. They specialize in fish and all that stuff.
很抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
内森 这是芳妮亚
Oh, hi. Hi, Nathan. This is, uh, this is Faunia.
这是我朋友祖内森
Uh, this is my friend Nathan Zuckerman and I asked him to join us.
内森是个作家 很好的作家
Nathan is a writer, a good writer,
你差点赢了个什么奖?
and uh What was that prize you almost won?
别提了 我教科尔曼玩金罗美
Oh, never mind, never mind. I’ve been, uh, I’ve been teaching Coleman how to play gin rummy.
你教我?你还欠我十大元
Teach me? You owe me ten bucks.
你真是层出不穷
You’re full of surprises, aren’t you?
什么意思?怎么回事?
What do you mean? What’s the matter?
我只不过想你见我朋友
Okay? I just wanted you to meet a friend of mine,
科尔曼经常提起你
So, Coleman’s told me so much about you.
真的?你的事他屁也没放一个
Really? He hasn’t told me shit about you.
他告诉你什么? 他在操清洁争工?
What did he tell you? That he’s fucking a cleaning lady?
你这样干嘛? 你明知自己在做哈?
Why are you doing this to me?
你要找人倾诉? 谈开心点 我走了
You want somebody to talk to? You have a good time. I’m out of here.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
你真落魄 不是吗?
Well, you’ve really come down in the world, haven’t you? Huh?
大学院长 古典文学教授
Dean of the college, professor of Classics
看你这个下场
Look what you ended up with.
问题是 你介意跟一个 你不能带去豪华餐厅的人干
The thing is, you can’t handle fucking someone that you can’t take to a fancy restaurant.
我们分手吧
Let’s just end it, you know?
马上分手吧
Just end it, end it right now.
你不明白 对吗?
You don’t get it, do you?
我不可以
I can’t.
我就是不可以
I simply can’t.
妈的关灯呀!
Turn off the fucking light!
是利斯
It’s Les.
别担心 我报♥警♥了 他们马上就到
Don’t worry, I already called the cops. They’ll be here any minute.
他们知道如何应付他 我们只要等
They know how to deal with him, all right? We just have to wait.
你干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?
你别出去 他是疯的
You can’t go out there. He’s fucking crazy.
我也是
Yeah, so am I.
法利!
Hey, Farley!
你想怎样?
What do you want Farley?
出来!你这杀人婊♥子♥!