全看你有多聪明
It’s really all about how smart you are.
你聪明吗?普鲁森小姐?
Are you smart. Miss Paulsson?
你认为呢?希尔克先生
What do you think, Mr. Silk?
我认为你会成为伟大的拳手
I think you’d make a great boxer.
答得好
Good answer.
那好 让我们看看
Well, come on. Let’s see.
展示给我们看看
– See what? – Show me.
– 展示什么? – 展示你有多厉害
– Show you what? – Show me how good you are.
好吧
Okay
– 你是用右手的? – 没错
– Okay. You’re right-handed? – Yes.
好吧 左腿向前 右腿放后
All right. Put your left leg forward, your right leg back.
曲膝
Bend at the knees.
行吗? 双手握拳
Okay? Two fists
右拳护着下巴 不要拿开
Bring your right one back by your chin. Keep it cocked here.
左手出拳 叫击拳
Left one comes out in front of you. That’s what you jab with.
拇指放拳外
All right. And your thumbs are on the outside,
哦? 好的 就是这样
yeah? Okay. It’s like this
– 出击 出击 出击 – 出击 出击 出击
– Jab. Jab. Jab. – Jab. Jab. Jab.
对新手来说相当不错
That’s pretty good for starters.
右手可以间中出拳
Um, your right hand, throw that in once in a while.
这样可以扰乱对方
Just to mix the other guy up
这是右勾拳 这样
It’s a right cross. Like this
– 出击 击中 – 出击 击中
– Jab Jab right. – Jab. Jab right.
– 很好 – 出击 击中
– That’s good. – Jab. Jab right.
– 对 你的手 – 好 我热起来了
– All right. The hands. – Okay. I’m getting hot.
出击 击中 出击 击中
Jab Jab right. Jab. Jab right.
好 右拳回去护下巴
Nice. Keep the right back by your chin.
好 出击 击中 出击击中
Okay Jab Jab right Jab Jab right
– 注意手 – 别动 出击 击中
– Watch the hands. – Stop moving! Jab. Jab right.
– 出击 击中 – 很好
– Jab Jab right – That’s good
出击 击中 出击 击中
Jab Jab right Jab Jab right!
没打伤你吧?
Did I hurt you?
没有
No
你心跳德很厉害
Your heart’s beating fast.
我真不相信
I can’t believe this.
我也不相信
Me neither.
在家乡我们不会这样
I guess we do things a little differently back home.
我可以想像
Yes, I can imagine.
首先 我们每逢星期日 在教堂眉目传情 对吗?
First, first we’d be eyeing each other in church, on Sundays, right?
然后 秋去冬来 天气渐冷
And then as fall slipped into winter and the air turned cold,
我们去骑雪撬 在湖上溜冰
there’d be sleigh rides skating on frozen lakes
耶诞时唱圣诗
singing carols around the yuletide.
你忘了水上踩木头和 水底咬苹果
You forgot logrolling and dunking for apples.
好 原原本本地告诉我
Go on, then. Give me the straight dope.
– 什么是正宗美国式求婚 – 你是美国人 犹太人是美国人
– Tell me about real American courtship. – You’re American. Jews are American.
你听听
Now listen.
是艾云柏林作品
That’s Irving Berlin.
每次我听到 里面都 放松了 而那
I hear that and everything in me just sort of unclenches, and the
不死的意欲
the wish not to die
对长生不死的渴求
never to die becomes almost too great to bear.
# 使我喘不过气 #
# 我爱爬上高山 #
# 攀上顶峰 #
# 但这点乐趣 怎比的上 #
# 脸贴脸跳舞 #
# 我爱钓鱼 #
# 在河里或溪涧 #
# 但这点乐趣 怎比的上 #
# 脸贴脸跳舞 #
来 跟我跳舞
Come on, dance with me.
来呀 跟我跳舞
Come on, dance with me!
– 我不是引诱你 来呀 – 不不不
– I’m not making a pass at you Come on – No-No-No
放松 享受生命
Loosen up. Live a little!
放轻松点 来 放松 放松!
Take it easy. Come on, loosen up, relax!
你别在我耳边唱歌♥
Just don’t sing in my ear, all right?
好的 好的 – 来
– All right, all right – Come on
好呀 这对你好
This is good. It’s good for you.
转身 好美啊
Turn around. Beautiful.
# 我俩脸贴脸跳舞时 #
# 我找到了寻求已久的快乐 #
好 小转身
Good. A little spin.
去!
Away!
# 现在跳点踢踏舞 #
# 看那天空 #
走去
Get away!
很好 你真的跳的很好
Really good. You’re really good!
内森 我在谈恋爱
I’m having an affair, Nathan.
我跟一个34岁的女人谈恋爱
I’m having an affair with a thirty-four year-old woman
而且说不出这恋情怎样改变了我
and I can’t tell you what it’s done to me
我想我猜的到
I think I have a pretty good idea.
当人到晚年还发生这些事
When this stuff comes back so late in life
完金出乎意料之外 完金不请自来
completely unexpected completely unwanted
它挟着排山倒海的力量
it comes back with such force
令你手足无措
there’s nothing you can do about it.
也无法把它淡化
There’s nothing to dilute it
尤其是她34岁?
And when she’s thirty-four?
而且干柴烈火
And ignitable, Nathan.
干柴烈火
Ignitable.
有听过伟哥吗?
Ever hear of something called Viagra?
没有伟哥
Well, without Viagra
我会继续步入晚年
I could continue into my declining years
继续思索深远的人生哲理
and still draw profound philosophical conclusions
继续为年轻人树立道德榜样
and still have a steadying moral influence on the young.
没有伟哥
Without Viagra
我不会做不合情理的事
I would not be doing something that makes no sense at all
一些未经大脑 而且极可能
something that is ill-considered
对相关的人等造成灾难的事
and potentially disastrous for all concerned.
你到底在哪里找到这个 惊为天人的女人?
Just where exactly did you find this astounding woman?
– 我们关门了 – 只要两分钟
– We’re closing. – Two minutes, that’s all I need.
– 我说关门了 – 两分钟 只要两分钟
– I said we’re closing. – Two minutes, I promise.
没事的 拜托
It’s okay. Thank you.
不可以等到明天吗?
Couldn’t wait until tomorrow, huh?
不行 这是我妹妹生日
No, it’s my sister’s birthday.
好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
喂 菲尔
Hi, Phil.
你在听吗? 斯塔尔先生
Are you telling me, Mr. Starr,
你是说美国总统说谎?
you believe the President of the United States was lying?
你踏上证人台宣誓
You know as a witness when you take an oath,
那是个神圣的承诺 你是信主的话
it’s a sacred obligation if you are a believer,
你便说实话 说:愿主帮助我
that you’re going to tell the truth, and you say, “So help me, God.”
这是非非常严肃的事情
I mean, this is very serious business.
– 车坏了? – 隔一天坏一次
– You got car trouble? – Every other day.
可否送你一程?
Can I give you a lift?
– 你去哪? – 尼克森那里
– Where can I drop you? – Uh, Nickerson’s.
– 那是个牧场 – 对
– That’s the dairy farm. – Yeah.
– 介意我抽烟吗? – 请便
– You mind if I smoke? – No. Go ahead.
两个争同性恋开的
Yeah, two dykes run it.
我帮她们挤牛奶 她们给我住宿
They give me a room in exchange for doing the milking.
那你在邮局和牧场工作?
So you work at the post office and the dairy farm?
还有大学
And the college.
费芳妮亚 看守员工
Faunia Farley custodial staff.
工作证是这样写
It says so on my name tag.
你是喜欢忙吧?
Like to keep busy, huh?
“行动乃思想之敌人”
Action is the enemy of thought.
谁说的?
Who said that?
– 谢谢送我一程 – 好
– Thanks for the lift. – Okay.
要进来吗?
Want to come in?
– 现在? – 嗯
– You mean now? – Mm-hm.
我没接近女人
I haven’t been this close to a woman for
自从老婆死后吧 我知道
Since your wife died. I know.
听着 我们搞清楚
Listen, um, we should get something straight.
你是要人可怜的话 你找错地方了 我
If you’re looking for sympathy, you’ve come to the wrong place.
我…
I’m…
我不可怜人
I don’t do sympathy.
嗯哼
Uh-huh
嘿…算了
Hey… Whatever.
– 多谢你送我一程 – 好的 保重

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!