ive immediately!
温柔点
Soft.
嗯告诉我…
So tell me…
这个女人背叛你有什么感觉?
why do you feel this woman betrayed you?
有什么不同?
Tsk, oh, what’s the difference?
整个世界好像都在和你作对?
The whole world, it seems, is against you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
还有电梯小子…
Und the elevator boy…
巴兹他也在和你作对?
Buzz, he too works against you?
是的
Well, yeah.
经典
Classic.
病人表现出倦怠冷漠沮丧…
Patient displayed listlessness, apathy, gloomy indidderence…
忧郁及消沉
und was blue und mopey.
当问及罗夏测试中斑点的象征 病人回答:
When asked what the Rorschach stains represented, patient replied:
“没什么我不知道 就是个大污点 我真的弄糊涂了”
“Nothing much. I don’t know. Just a blotch. Sure beats me.”
病人没有野心没有魄力没有活力
Patient shows no ambition, no get-up-and-go, no vim.
他正骑在豪华的摩天轮上…
He is riding the grand loopen-ze-loop…
它从幻想欢乐的高空…
that goes from the height of delusional gaiety…
落向绝望的谷底
to the trough of despair.
现在他正接近但还没到他的最低点
He is now near, but not yet at his lowest point.
当他触底时他可能就会爆发 并对自己和他人构成威胁
When he reaches bottom, he may erupt und pose a danger to himself und others.
诊断呢布罗芬布莱纳医生?
Diagnosis, Dr. Bronfenbrenner?
病人是B型狂燥阴郁妄想症者…
Patient is eine manic-depressive paranoid, type B…
并带有强烈的精神分♥裂♥倾向
with acute schizoid tendencies.
那么病人…?
So patient is?
是的 疯子
Precisely, nuts!
药方呢?
Prescription?
三个方法: 关押… 电疗…
Three things, commitment, electroconvulsive therapy…
送进安全机构
maintenance in eine secure facility.
是的 高个子 一个大笨蛋
Yeah, he’s a tall guy. A real mess.
听着你最好过来一趟 他说他是你的一个朋友
Yeah, yeah, look, you better get down here. He says he’s a friend of yours.
他没说 不过伙计 他是个老古董
He didn’t say. But, man, is he from Squaresville.
我想要杯马提尼
I want a martini!
今天是新年前夕 我该有杯马提尼
It’s New Year’s Eve. I deserve a martini.
正如我告诉过你的 你不能…
Daddy, it’s like I’ve been telling you. You can’t …
我以为你这里会招待不合时宜的人
I thought you served misfits here.
没错 可我们不售酒
Yeah, daddy. That’s a roger. But we don’t sell alcohol.
马提尼都没有这是什么酒吧?
What kind of bar is it, you can’t get a martini?
这是果汁咖啡吧伙计 正如我告诉过你的
It’s a juice-and-coddee bar, man, like I’ve been telling you.
好吧那么我要一杯马提尼… – 额
Right. So I want a martini. – Argh.
这一路过来我在每个酒吧都来一杯马提尼
I’ve had a martini in every bar all the way down here, heh.
老古董才喝马提尼伙计
Martinis are for squares, man.
你叫我什么 你这个颓废派婊♥子♥…
What’d you call me, you beatnik son of a…?
诺维尔
Norville.
什么
What?
嚯嚯 看看谁来了 艾蜜·阿尔切… – 哦 不
Oh-ho, look who’s here, Amy Archer… – Oh, no.
普利策奖获得者
Prizeter Pule winner.
你在找个笨蛋请你吃饭吗?
Looking for a nitwit to buy you lunch?
诺维尔 对不起 – 伙计 我要…
Norville, I’m sorry. – Bar fella, I’d like…
一杯马提尼谢谢
a martini, please.
好几次我都想告诉你我…
I tried to tell you so many times, I…
当你做错事… 很难去承认
It’s hard to admit when you’ve been wrong.
你是否…
If you could just…
情愿… 再给我一次机会
find it in your heart to give me another chance.
“赶尽杀绝 不留余地”
“You take no prisoners, give no second chances.”
求求你诺维尔 请再给我一次机会
Please, Norville! Please give me one more chance!
也给你自己 我们都应该有一次
And yourself too. We both deserve one.
只要给我们第二次机会
Just give us a second chance.
我们可以一起战斗
Together we can fight this thing.
我知道最后的故事是个谎言 我们能够证明
I know this last story was a lie and we can prove it.
你可以发表一项声明
You got to release a statement.
我可以帮你写 – 有什么用?
I can help you write it. – Oh, what’s the difference?
都结束了
I’m all washed up.
油尽灯枯 智人格言
Extinct. Homo sapiens sapicus.
正是如此吧
Well, heh, that just about does it.
我曾见过急性子的诺维尔·巴恩斯…
I’ve seen Norville Barnes, the young man in a big hurry…
也曾见过坚持立场的诺维尔·巴恩斯
and I’ve seen Norville Barnes, the self-important heel.
可从未见过懦弱的诺维尔·巴恩斯…
But I’ve never seen Norville Barnes, the quitter…
我不喜欢这样
and I don’t like it.
继续战斗
Fight on.
继续战斗 亲爱的老曼希
Fight on, dear old Muncie.
为了金蓝旗的升起而继续战斗
Fight on. Hoist the gold and blue.
你将衣衫褴褛 受尽折磨与伤害
You’ll be tattered, torn and hurting.
当曼希与你共雄起
Once the Munce is done with you.
展翅高飞
Go, Eagles.
你不能投降诺维尔 记住:
You can’t surrender, Norville. Remember.
继续战斗 继续战斗 亲爱的老曼希
Fight on, Fight on Dear old Muncie
为了金蓝旗的升起而继续战斗
Fight on Hoist the gold and blue
“你将衣衫褴褛… 受尽折磨与伤害…”
You’ll be tattered, torn and hurting
你骗我 你怎么能骗我?
You lied to me. How could you lie to me?
你… 一个曼希姑娘
You, a Muncie girl.
可是诺维尔我…
But, Norville, I…
“你死了就无法复生” 去问问沃林·赫德萨克吧
When you’re dead, you stay dead. Just ask Waring Hudsucker!
哦 诺维尔
Oh, Norville.
号♥外号♥外 新年前夕版
Extra, extra! New Year’s Eve edition!
巴恩斯剽窃创意当场被抓
Barnes’ brain caught red-handed!
创意骗子
Ideas ersatz!
从曼希来的低能儿
Man from Muncie a moron after all!
来看看所有这一切
Read all about it!
新年前夕版 从曼希来的低能儿
New Year’s Eve edition! Man from Muncie a moron after all!
你没有这么迟钝 但你也没有这么可爱
You’re not so slow, but you’re not so swell.
看起来你毕竟还是个低能儿
And it looks like you’re an imbecile after all.
当然 你的朋友们都叫你”笨蛋”
Sure, sure. But your friends called you dope?
“傻瓜?””蠢货?””呆子?”
Dipstick? Lamebrain? Schmo?
哦求求你伙计 这份管理电梯的工作是我的一切
Please, buddy, running the elevator, it’s all I got.
诺维尔你让我失望了
Norville, you let me down.
你让艾森豪威尔太太失望 你让美国人♥民♥失望
You let Mrs. Eisenhower down. You let the American people down.
你死了就无法复生 – 哈哈哈
And when you’re dead, you stay dead. – Ha-ha-ha.
你死了 你死了 当然 当然
You stay dead, you stay dead. Sure, sure.
这孩子疯了已被正式宣布
The kid is screwy, it’s oddicial.
现在那些疯人院的人正出来找他
The barred-window boys are out looking for him now.
我们将看到华尔街对这条…
We’ll see how Wall Street likes the news…
赫德萨克总裁 正步入禁闭房♥的新闻作何反应
that the president of Hudsucker is headed for the booby hatch.
一旦布罗芬布莱纳医生下定论…
Heh, when Doc Bronfenbrenner gets through with him…
他就会需要尿布和滴漏杯
he’ll need diapers and a dribble cup.
如果正是如此…
Well, if that’s all…
赫德万岁
Long live the Hud!
看着点… 你好伙计
Watch where you’re… Hiya, buddy!
巴兹? – 出来拿救济金?知道发生了什么?
Buzz? – Out on the town, huh? Guess what?
席德…先生说我可以回去干老本行
Sid says I can have my old job back.
我应该有第二次机会他说的
I deserve a second chance, he says.
哈哈 – 巴兹 太好了
Ha, ha. – Buzz, that’s wonderful.
他说你剽窃了我的呼拉圈创意 怎么回事?
He told me you stole that swell hoop idea from me. What gives?
巴兹我从没有… – 天哪 那可是个奇妙的创意
Buzz, I would never… – Gee, that was a swell idea.
席德说被你剽窃了
And Sid says you stoled it!
你还等什么 给他一拳
What are you waiting on, Clarence? Pop him one.
但是 巴兹…
But Buzz…
他就是那个冒牌的大人物
He’s that big-shot faker!
那个华尔街骗子 – 走火入魔
That Wall Street fraud guy. – Nuttier than a fruitcake.
谁去叫警♥察♥
Somebody call the cops!
铃♥声♥送旧 铃♥声♥迎新
Ring out the old, ring in the new.
铃♥声♥送旧 铃♥声♥迎新
Ring out the old, ring in the new.
嘿 嘿 啊
Hey. Hey! Aah!

Hey.
严格来说我决不应该这么做…
Strictly speaking, I’m never supposed to do this…
可你有更好的主意吗?
but have you got a better idea?
# She’ll be driving Six white horses when she comes #
# She’ll be driving six white horses #
# We’ll all have chicken and dumplings When she comes #
# We’ll all have chicken and dumplings Yes, we’ll all have chicken and dumplings #

# We’ll all have chicken and dumplings When she comes #

# She’ll be coming round the mountain When she comes #
# She’ll be coming round the mountain She’ll be coming round the mountain #
# She’ll be coming round the mountain When she comes #
# She’ll be coming round the mountain I said coming round the mountain #