你不记得我了吗…
Don’t you remember me…
老爷?
Patron?
你想怎样?
What do you want?
快点,我还有客人
Hurry up, I have visitors.
我想要参军,需要钱上学
I want to join the army and I need money for my education.
你就不该呆在这个国家
You should’ve stayed in the country.
嗯…
Well…
你还欠我那份赏金
You still owe me that reward.
是,我知道
Yes, I know.
我明天早上会打电♥话♥给军事学院
I’ll call the Military Academy in the morning.
我认识那边的人
I know the people there.
他们会给你提供奖学金
They’ll give you a scholarship.
走吧
Get out.
别再来烦我了
Don’t bother me again.
保守党
CONSERVATIVE PARTY
这次投票的结果似乎有所不同
It seems people voted differently this time.
保守党输了吗?
Have the Conservatives lost?
绝对不会!
Not at all!
我们会赢的 这个国家会赢的
We shall win. The country shall win.
我相信人们的常识
I believe in people’s common sense.
势头似乎已经不在你这边了
The tide seems to have turned against you.
我们是民♥主♥的保卫者
We are the defenders of your democracy.
我们会再次赢下选举的
We’ll win again.
爸爸,你这个老顽固!
Papa, you stubborn old fool!
我们等结果吧,然后再庆祝
Let’s just wait for the results. Then we can celebrate.
我想…
I think…
选举结果终于出来了
we now have the final results.
我们在等待结果的同时…
While we are waiting for the results…
他们仍旧在计算…
They are still counting…
最后的选票
the last votes.
对立党派人♥民♥阵线党 获得了压倒性胜利
The opposition, the People’s Front, has won an overwhelming victory.
我们赢了!我们赢了!
We won! We won!
妈妈,我们赢了!
Mama, we won!
掌权数十年后,保守党输了
After being in power for generations, the Conservatives have lost,
由投票人推♥翻♥
rejected by voters.
人♥民♥阵线党轰动了
This is a sensational for the People’s Front.
曾经是颠覆分子、革命分子、 国家的敌人
People once called subversives, revolutionaries, enemies of the state,
今晚终于可以公开地庆祝
are openly celebrating tonight.
等一等
Just a moment.
有电♥话♥
Telephone.
是谁?
Who is it?
你在哪?
Where are you?
阿尔芭,这是妈妈的一位非常好的朋友
Alba, this is a very good friend of mine.
打个招呼吧
Say hello nicely.
坐下吧
Let’s sit down.
想跟我来吗?
Want to come with me?
好吧
All right.
这是我以前的天使翅膀
These are my old angels wings,
我妈妈给我做的
my mother made for me.
这里绑好
Take around here.
没有食物,没有衣服、鞋子
There’s no food, no clothes, shoes,
没有必需品,什么都没有
no spare parts, nothing.
你就是输不起 你很清楚这些罢♥工♥是谁引发的
You’re a bad loser. You know who’s behind the strikes.
人人都知道,这是消极破坏
Everybody knows. It’s sabotage.
他们收走了特雷斯马利亚斯
They’re taking Tres Marias.
我一生的心血
Everything I’ve worked for,
他们就要把它捐出去…
they’ll give it away…
赠予人♥民♥
to the people.
– 是我的财产! – 我们会没事的
– My property! – We’ll be all right.
必须有人做点什么
Something must be done.
马上
Quickly.
– 又来了,又要解决问题了 – 你就是不明便
– Back to the solution to our problems. – You don’t understand.
要更多的警♥察♥,更多的疯子军官
More police, more mad generals.
你干嘛说他们是疯子?
Why do you say they’re mad generals?
他们只是跟我一样 关心这个国家
They just care about their country, same as I do.
他们想要重新发号♥施令
They want to put order back.
外婆!
Grandma!
我想我需要躺下了
I think I need to lie down in my calm,
躺在蓝色的丝绸里
blue sea of silk.
外婆,你是生病了吗?
Are you very ill, Grandma?
我想我就要离开这个世界了,亲爱的
I think I’m beginning to leave this world, my love.
但你不用害怕死亡,阿尔芭
But you mustn’t be afraid of death, Alba.
死亡只是一次改变,就和出生一样
Dying is just a change, like being born.
你也知道 我和另一边的灵魂一直有联♥系♥
You know I’ve always been in touch with the spirits on the other side.
等我到了那里
And when I get there,
我也还会联♥系♥你的
I’ll be in touch with you,
其他人也是
and all the others.
你明白吗?
Dou you understand?
记得把这些给妈妈
Please, give these to your mother.
这些会帮她…
They’ll help her…
回忆纠正过去
reclaim the past.
或许还可以…
Maybe they’ll…
帮她…
help her…
更好地…
to see…
看清事物之间的联♥系♥
the relationship between events more clearly.
或许有一天她也会用到这个…
And some day she may need these…
用作…
for something other…
装饰以外的用途
than adornment.
告诉外公…
Tell Grandpa…
告诉他我保证会…
Tell Grandpa I promise I will…
回来带他一起走
come back and fetch him.
亲爱的!
Darling!
怎么了?
What’s that?
外婆去世了
Grandmother’s dead.
什么?
What?
情况很难看清楚
It’s hard to survey the situation.
事情发展很快
Events are developing rapidly.
新选举出的民♥主♥政♥府♥遭到了袭击
The new democratically-elected government is under attack.
武装部队由企图政♥变♥的官员领导
Armed units are under the command of officers sympathetic to the coup.
传言称保守党是幕后主使
Rumor says the Conservative Party stands behind the coup.
一旦部队发来命令,他们就会接管
And will take control after the military brings order.
国家现在由武装力量控制着
The country is now controlled by the armed forces.
敬国家!
To the country!
该死!
Shit!
我们走!
Let’s go!
走了!快点!
Let’s go! Come on!
你包围后面,我们在前面
You cover the back. We’ll stay here.
参议员!
Senator!
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
我们要见你女儿
We’d like to see your daughter.
我女儿?
My daughter?
她涉嫌参与颠覆政♥权♥ 我们有逮捕令
She’s suspected of subversive acts. We have an arrest warrant.
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
一定是弄错了! 我看看这个逮捕令
It’s a mistake! Let me see the warrant.
一切都会没事的 我马上就会回来
Everything will be all right. I’ll be back soon.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
这一定是弄错了
This is a mistake.
我是参议员特鲁巴
I’m Senator Trueba.
你不认识我吗?
Don’t you recognize me?
上帝啊!
For God’s sake!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
这可是在我家!
In my own house!
给我闭嘴!
Just shut up!
你这个老糊涂蛋!
You old fool!
你的女儿和佩德罗·斯贡多在一起, 那个革命分子!
Your daughter is going with Pedro Segundo, a revolutionary!
我的父亲年纪大了
My father is a very old man.
我能单独跟他待一会儿吗
May I have a moment alone with him,
跟他告别?
to say goodbye?
拜托了?
Please?
爸爸,听我说
Papa, listen to me.